• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim kissed her as he moaned little More,Baby! Tim said kissing her repeatedly

[/QUOTE]
( i totally thought that meant something else until I reread it. Me and my dirty mind.(O:)))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "ok, you can shower first," he says as he leans in "and alone." he whispers before he got up and walked to the kitchen.
Amaya got up and smirked. "I know, it will be alone" she says as she went into the bathroom and stared at the shower her eyes wide. Before walking out. "Heh maybe you should go first" she says nervously

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim kissed her as he moaned little More,Baby! Tim said kissing her repeatedly

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu pulled away and put a finger on his lips, tracing them gently. "Sure baby, but can we take this somewhere more... Private? First?" She asked, smirking.

Colin stirred in his sleep from the noise slowly turning and with a stretch and a yawn his eyes opening wide as he sat up noticing that Autumn was already a child. "Uhm..." he looked confused, being mortal and all.

@TheRebelliousDragon

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Akito chuckled. "I'll let you figure that out" he says jokingly. "Ima get dressed." He says as he goes over and gets dressed
Jessica watched him. "You sure do have a hot bod." She said, laughing a little.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia pointed to Colin who was still sleeping. "He's right there... How about we wake him up?" She asked, smirking playfully.
Autumn grinned and nodded before running over to Colin. She jumped on top of him,"Wake up daddy! I've gotten bigger, see?" She said happily. @Nonalaka

Mashiro Shiina]( i totally thought that meant something else until I reread it. Me and my dirty mind.(O:))) [/QUOTE] (Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] here? IF he is tell him to look at the characters tab i posted something)

Yuzu pulled away and put a finger on his lips, tracing them gently. "Sure baby, but can we take this somewhere more... Private? First?" She asked, smirking.
Yes,Baby Tim said as he dragged her into the back alley of the bar Now what baby?

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn grinned and nodded before running over to Colin. She jumped on top of him,"Wake up daddy! I've gotten bigger, see?" She said happily. @Nonalaka
Celia giggled and hugged him. "Hey babe, we're going to get ice cream, do you want to come?" She asked.

@Nonalaka

Tyler laughed. "I didn't say angels didn't like it. We find pleasure in people touching our wings." He said with a smile. "Now why don't I get ya to the front office?" He said as he started walking to the front office, expecting her to follow him.

((Then wake him up so that he can have ice cream with them too! xD ))
*Yonaka followed*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up and smirked. "I know, it will be alone" she says as she went into the bathroom and stared at the shower her eyes wide. Before walking out. "Heh maybe you should go first" she says nervously
Ayen came out of the kitchen grinning "i thought you said you wanted to go first my love." he said teasingly "or have you had a sudden change of heart?" he said chuckling.

Lumina said:
Elyse's eyes widened at the coin and she looked at Kili, unsure of what just happened.
"S-So wait, then what are you saying?"

She looked between him and the coin now on the ground.
"I'm not saying anything." Kili said, standing up quickly. He had a wide grin on his face as he backed away further out into the field.

"I might say something if you can catch me. Or not. Who knows?"

Aiden smiled at her. "Thank you Nissa. Now I have the strength to keep going because of you."
Nissa: You are very welcome love. *smiles and kisses him softly once then pulls back, and eats her popcorn in the stands*

Roman said:
"Daddy is happy that mommy is proud of him. Now maybe we should stop, before we freak out the kids." Roman said jokingly
Snow:*blushes* Well nothing can be worse than that morning *she whispers under her breath*

Assana: I wanna marry someone like Daddy!!

Miyuki: ewww boys!!

Celia teleported away from Chihiro and to the battle dome. She held her tail protectively in her hands,"I regret everything....why did I even bring her over?" She muttered to herself as she stood in the center."The letter said I was fighting Taylor...I wonder who that is?" @Roman

[QUOTE="Summer Dotty]
The midnight-black hair-coloured teenager blushed profusely. She hid her cheeks in her curtain of hair. "Thanks."
Summer looked down, and pulled out her phone. She rapidly texted, before placing it back into her pocket.

[/QUOTE]
Tatsumi looked at her "Are you okay?" He asked softly

Yuzu giggled and rubbed the back of her head. "Funny. I feel like this is the most a guy has ever talked to me... One guy said I was hot and I slapped him across the face... Heehee... Yeah...~" She said, blushing because she knew she was embarrassing herself.
William nodded "I see....So don't tell you that you are hot?"

Mayyflower said:
Akito huffed. "It's not like I haven't seen you naked before" he said with a wink

Mia clicked her fingers and a swimming suit appeared on her. "Now we swim" she says happily

Riley giggled. "I saw his face" she says happily Sam raised an eyebrow. "He didn't seem familiar, I didn't even get his name." She huffed

Amaya bit her bottom lip. "I felt it last night too" she huffed before laying back on his chest
Kagura looked at Riley and Sam "I can tell he's someone I know or maybe we" she said before looking at Riley "what did he look like?" She asked.

Jennete said:
Nissa: You are very welcome love. *smiles and kisses him softly once then pulls back, and eats her popcorn in the stands*
Snow:*blushes* Well nothing can be worse than that morning *she whispers under her breath*

*Himeragi sits next to Nissa unaware she's part of the tournament*

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname shook.his head, examining the girl. A witch? Raising his brow, Kaname bent down to pick up the book, but she had already did so. In the process, Kaname spotted the a pair of ducks. They both looked similar to the ones Camilla was running her mouth off about yesterday- Could that be where she was? Realizing he didnt give the girl in front of him much of an answer, Kaname stood up straight. "I'm fine. Just, uh, watch where you're going."

[/QUOTE]
The two ducks quacked before running into the bushes. After a bit of rustling Camilla slowly emerged from the foliage "Kaname? Are they gone?" She asked quietly. As she brushed some leaves from her hair, letting out a small sneeze from the pollen in the bushes.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sits next to Nissa unaware she's part of the tournament*
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*she looked at her and tilted her head before turning to Aiden and whispered softly* It is rude to ask strangers if you can eat parts of them yes? *she says with complete sincerity, the girl looking very nice to eat maybe her blood...ooh or her hair...she couldn't decide*

@TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:

Roman blushed a little, "Yeah... That was odd. I don't wanna run into another situation like that..." he said nervously. "Thank you, Assana! Just hearing you say that makes daddy feel special."

Roman said:
Roman blushed a little, "Yeah... That was odd. I don't wanna run into another situation like that..." he said nervously. "Thank you, Assana! Just hearing you say that makes daddy feel special."
Marcus warped to Roman "Hey..." He muttered

Roman said:
Snow:*she nods her head* They get their ninja sneakiness from you my love

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looked at her and tilted her head before turning to Aiden and whispered softly* It is rude to ask strangers if you can eat parts of them yes? *she says with complete sincerity, the girl looking very nice to eat maybe her blood...ooh or her hair...she couldn't decide*
@TheRebelliousDragon
god thats creepy xD )))

*Himeragi watched the tournament as she heard Nissa a little but didnt mind her*

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia teleported away from Chihiro and to the battle dome. She held her tail protectively in her hands,"I regret everything....why did I even bring her over?" She muttered to herself as she stood in the center."The letter said I was fighting Taylor...I wonder who that is?" @Roman
Taylor walked in, a hand on his head. He stood, right in the middle of the arena and smirked.

"You don't remember your own boyfriend? That's painful."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back