• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Shiroe Kurona](Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] here? IF he is tell him to look at the characters tab i posted something)

Yes,Baby Tim said as he dragged her into the back alley of the bar Now what baby?
Yuzu blushed. "You can do anything you.want baby." She said. (Poor innocent Yuzu xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn grinned and nodded before running over to Colin. She jumped on top of him,"Wake up daddy! I've gotten bigger, see?" She said happily. @Nonalaka
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia giggled and hugged him. "Hey babe, we're going to get ice cream, do you want to come?" She asked.
@Nonalaka
Colin laughed as she jumped on him "I can see that" he said happily as he ruffled her hair, before turning to Celia and kissing her cheek "Ice cream? Sounds great!" He said smiling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]god thats creepy xD )))
*Himeragi watched the tournament as she heard Nissa a little but didnt mind her*

[/QUOTE]
((do you have any weapons or armor on you rn?))

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods her head* They get their ninja sneakiness from you my love
"They are skillful. Still, it was kinda scary and weird." Roman said chuckling. "Maybe they were just looking for us."

Roman said:
Taylor walked in, a hand on his head. He stood, right in the middle of the arena and smirked.
"You don't remember your own boyfriend? That's painful."
Celia blinked,"I didn't realize I was fighting you! I thought it would be someone else with the same name..." She muttered as she rubbed the back of her head.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Sorry but this is how Drunk Tim behaves) Tim then started kissing her neck holding her waist

[/QUOTE]
(Whyyyyy xD ) Yuzu moaned and played with his hair, tilting her head to give him better access. (Why did I have to get her drunkkkk xD )

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked,"I didn't realize I was fighting you! I thought it would be someone else with the same name..." She muttered as she rubbed the back of her head.
Cam was watching them "Maybe I should go home again at some point" He said to himself

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus warped to Roman "Hey..." He muttered
Roman turned around and made a fart noise, "Yo, Marcus! You look fucking sad man! Take a seat." He said happily.

Roman said:
"They are skillful. Still, it was kinda scary and weird." Roman said chuckling. "Maybe they were just looking for us."
Snow: Hopefully... *she shivers at how sneaky her little girls are*

(Whyyyyy xD ) Yuzu moaned and played with his hair, tilting her head to give him better access. (Why did I have to get her drunkkkk xD )
William appeared "You ditched me!!!" He yelled angrily

Nonalaka said:
Colin laughed as she jumped on him "I can see that" he said happily as he ruffled her hair, before turning to Celia and kissing her cheek "Ice cream? Sounds great!" He said smiling.
Celia blushed a little and smiled as he kissed her cheek. "Then let's go~" She said.

Roman said:
Roman turned around and made a fart noise, "Yo, Marcus! You look fucking sad man! Take a seat." He said happily.
Marcus nodded and sat down "Where do I begin?" He said hiding his head in his hands "Everything went wrong"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina] 

( xD I just realize I said tit)

[/QUOTE]
Mika slowly looke up at Hak having not been paying attention to the conversation as she was observed by her thoughts before e spoke to her "wh-what" she asked him curiously

shortyshot8 said:
William appeared "You ditched me!!!" He yelled angrily
Yuzu snapped back to reality and pushed Tim off of her. "I-I'm sorry! He told me he had something to tell me and then he asked me out and stuff... I'm so sorry!" She said as she rushed over to him, as if she was no longer drunk.

@Shiroe Kurona

Kite shook his head. "No... Why would I do that?" He asked as Ollie bounded up behind him. He got up and fixed his goggles on his face. "I'm Kite! Kite Pearson! It's nice to meet you!" He said as he bowed.
"I'm Mitsu" she said quietly to him as she bowed her head a little in return

Yuzu snapped back to reality and pushed Tim off of her. "I-I'm sorry! He told me he had something to tell me and then he asked me out and stuff... I'm so sorry!" She said as she rushed over to him, as if she was no longer drunk.
@Shiroe Kurona
William blinked "You are just like my brother when you are drunk...." He shook his head "Uhh..Sorry"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yonaka is currently following Tyler*
@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(That's creepy........)

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor shrugged, and took his stance. His eyes strictly on her.

"Well, let's do this. I'm pretty sure we both have plans after this. Well, I don't but you probably do."

''maybe its just that you arent getting taller...maybe its just me shrinking a little''

*Yuki said as she used some of her succubus power to make her a bit taller so her forehead was in level with Shira's mouth*

@Daniel reaver

Roman said:
Hayate yawned and closed his eyes. He pulled, Thana closer to himself and snuggled her lovingly, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.
Thana smiled as she pressed into hayate and watched him drift off to sleep before she pecked his lips softy then rested her head just under his "I love you baby" she said softly to him before she drifted off to sleep also

Users who are viewing this thread

Back