• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu sighed. "I wouldn't say I LOVE him, just a little more than a normal friend." She said plainly. "Why do you care?" She asked.
@Shiroe Kurona
William sighed "I don't" He said wrinkling up his nose "Why the hell do you people believe in love...It only will hurt you in the end"

Nonalaka said:
Colin laughed as she jumped on him "I can see that" he said happily as he ruffled her hair, before turning to Celia and kissing her cheek "Ice cream? Sounds great!" He said smiling.
Autumn giggled before scrambling off of him and stood next to Celia."Ice cream, Ice cream! We all scream for ice cream!" She said happily as she hugged her bear tighter.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yonaka then tilted her head while smiling*
''yeah''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler tilted his head and smiled. "Heh, your cute when you smile. You should do it more often." He said.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*crawls over slightly, enchanted by the color of the dress and she slowly begins to nibble on the ends. eating it, happy with the taste*
Snow:*looks at Marcus tilting her head and smiles* Hello

Assana:*climbs into Marcus's lap happily, hugging him* Marcssss yaay

Miyuki:*she hugs Daddy while Assana is distracted like a sneaky hug thief* muahaha
Roman chuckled, "Are you gonna take all of daddy's hugs Miyuki, or can I share them with mommy and Assana?"

Mayyflower said:
Mia began rubbing sun screen into her skin. "need some?" She asks handing her the bottle
Annabel giggled then shook her head "no I don't thank you thogh" she said happily to Mia before she scanned the beach with a smile as she waited for Mia her eyes coming to rest on some rather cute girls making her smile

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I don't" He said wrinkling up his nose "Why the hell do you people believe in love...It only will hurt you in the end"
Yuzu chuckled. "You don't think I know? I had a crush on somebody who is now married." She said.

@Shiroe Kurona

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler tilted his head and smiled. "Heh, your cute when you smile. You should do it more often." He said.
*Yonaka blushed a little*

''r-really...th-then i should try to get used to this school..''

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at Riley and Sam "I can tell he's someone I know or maybe we" she said before looking at Riley "what did he look like?" She asked.
Riley giggled. "How am I suppose to describe him, I don't remember, I just remember seeing a slight glance at his face" she says as she skips off towards the house Sam smirked at kagura "she's crazy" she says with a chuckle. "Oh well, I haven't seen him in my life" she says with a shrug

Mayyflower said:
Riley giggled. "How am I suppose to describe him, I don't remember, I just remember seeing a slight glance at his face" she says as she skips off towards the house Sam smirked at kagura "she's crazy" she says with a chuckle. "Oh well, I haven't seen him in my life" she says with a shrug
(Riley you crazy bastard xD )

Mayyflower said:
"I'm gonna speak to the strange man... if he shows up any time soon" she says and stood up.

Roman said:
(( Time skip ))
Hayate yawned, and slowly opened his eyes. He rubbed them tiredly and sat up, looking around a bit. "Wow."
Thana layed there passed out next to hayate with a smile on her face as she slept and her hand entwined with his

Tim snapped back to reality and looked at William and then at Yuzu and said I'm sorry,Tha....t was my drunk side....i'm a monster when thag happens Tim then rubbed the back of his head and sighs Maybe we should have gone somewhere else

@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''h-oi! w-what do you think your doing?''
*She said as she notices Nissa staring at her with her red right eye and left blue eye and pulling her dress so Nissa could stop nibbling it*

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*looks at her, eating the bit of fabric still in her teeth* Your dress looked so yummy..............

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia shook her head,"I don't have anything to do afterwards, but whatever you say!" She said before her appearance changed and she had a scythe in her hands. She spun it around in her hands before flying up and slamming her scythe towards him.
View attachment 140785
Taylor gave, Celia a confused look when she transformed.

tumblr_mak3jbOBxZ1ra6hn5o1_500.gif

"You can transform? So can I, but yours looks better."

Taylor quickly moved out of the way when she came at him with her scythe.

"Are we trying to kill one another?!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim snapped back to reality and looked at William and then at Yuzu and said I'm sorry,Tha....t was my drunk side....i'm a monster when thag happens Tim then rubbed the back of his head and sighs Maybe we should have gone somewhere else
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
William sighed "Don't sweat it" He said with a shrug

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yonaka blushed a little*
''r-really...th-then i should try to get used to this school..''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler nodded. "Don't worry! You'll get used to it!" He said happily. He then had a slip of paper with his number written on it. "If you ever find yourself stuck or needing somebody to talk to, call that number. I'll try and make sure I can pick up." He said with a smile.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Are you gonna take all of daddy's hugs Miyuki, or can I share them with mommy and Assana?"
Miyuki:*frowns while blushing and pulls away, pouting in the stands now*

Snow: awww my poor lil daddy's girl

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggled then shook her head "no I don't thank you thogh" she said happily to Mia before she scanned the beach with a smile as she waited for Mia her eyes coming to rest on some rather cute girls making her smile

[/QUOTE]
Mia got up. "Okay we can go" she says happily before grabbing her hand and walking towards the ocean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back