• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at her, eating the bit of fabric still in her teeth* Your dress looked so yummy..............
''s-sorry but my dress isnt made for eating...''

*She said as the damaged part of her dress ignited a blue flame and repaired it self as the fire then vanished*

''well...all you did was eat my magic which was materialized into fabric...''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim snapped back to reality and looked at William and then at Yuzu and said I'm sorry,Tha....t was my drunk side....i'm a monster when thag happens Tim then rubbed the back of his head and sighs Maybe we should have gone somewhere else
@shortyshot8 @TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
Yuzu sighed and turned to Tim. "Don't worry, I was drunk too." She said. "No need to apologize."

@shortyshot8

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Let me put this lightly.......First Sam had my child......Then I asked her to marry me....Then everything went wrong and I left and now...My brother died.....And he has a kid that he can't even raise" He said with tears going down his cheeks
"Those are all problems, I sadly can't help with... It'll be okay though. You always pull through." Roman said reassuringly.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Uhh" she stutter as she pointed towards the bathroom."there's water. I wasn't thinking" she says embarrassed
Ayen laughed "would you rather i gave you a cold bath?" he said as held up his hand with a orb of water formed "or can you think of any third option?" he said smiling slyly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuzu sighed and turned to Tim. "Don't worry, I was drunk too." She said. "No need to apologize."
@shortyshot8
William sighed "Well I guess somehow you are happy with this boy....Strange" He muttered

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''s-sorry but my dress isnt made for eating...''
*She said as the damaged part of her dress ignited a blue flame and repaired it self as the fire then vanished*

''well...all you did was eat my magic which was materialized into fabric...''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*already eating it again as she looks up at her* hmm?

Roman said:
"Those are all problems, I sadly can't help with... It'll be okay though. You always pull through." Roman said reassuringly.
Marcus frowned more "I can't pull through.....Not anymore..." He said sadly

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Don't worry! You'll get used to it!" He said happily. He then had a slip of paper with his number written on it. "If you ever find yourself stuck or needing somebody to talk to, call that number. I'll try and make sure I can pick up." He said with a smile.
*Yonaka nodded and took the number*

''well...now i dont really have somewhere to stay at...so...''

''oh hey Tyler...is this a newbie?''

*Seria said as she walked up to them*

*Yonaka smiled as she stared at Seria and tackle hugged her*

''SERIA!! ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!''

''w-wha?! Y-Yonaka?! haha what are you doing here?''

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm gonna speak to the strange man... if he shows up any time soon" she says and stood up.
Riley stopped on the sidewalk in front of the street. "Come on old ladies" she calls out waving her hand. "Kagura your so slow, mommys so fast" she says as Sam approached, chuckling

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I have Daniel. Jasper. Atrio. Kitty.)

[/QUOTE]
(Oh yeah and Tark so..........Kitty?)

Jennete said:
Nissa:*already eating it again as she looks up at her* hmm?
''my dress is only magic that has been materialized into physical form which i chose to be fabric...''

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus hugged her back "Hey" He said quietly
Assana: I am sowwy my sista was mean to you, I just want you to knooow that I wuv you Marcss for saving mee *smiles happily* You are my biig browtha!!

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "would you rather i gave you a cold bath?" he said as held up his hand with a orb of water formed "or can you think of any third option?" he said smiling slyly.
Amaya's eyes widen. "I don't even want to touch water" she says pulling the blanket to cover her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn giggled before scrambling off of him and stood next to Celia."Ice cream, Ice cream! We all scream for ice cream!" She said happily as she hugged her bear tighter.
Colin scratched the back of his head a bit chuckling as he stood up looking at both of them and smiling. "Yup!, let's get going!"

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm Mitsu" she said quietly to him as she bowed her head a little in return

[/QUOTE]
Kite patted her head as he fixed her posture. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Mitsu! Do you like hippos?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''my dress is only magic that has been materialized into physical form which i chose to be fabric...''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa:*nods as she stops eating it, looking at her and turns away, hand over her mouth before burbing the blue flames and turns back with a blank stare* Excuse me.

Jennete said:
Assana: I am sowwy my sista was mean to you, I just want you to knooow that I wuv you Marcss for saving mee *smiles happily* You are my biig browtha!!
Marcus laughed a little "It's fine" He said quietly "You have grown" He said in a cheery tone though it was clear he was sad

Mayyflower said:
Riley stopped on the sidewalk in front of the street. "Come on old ladies" she calls out waving her hand. "Kagura your so slow, mommys so fast" she says as Sam approached, chuckling
"Oh hell no.. Im only 18... body wise.. for your information" she says and teleports infront of them.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](She's in her dorm reading her books)

[/QUOTE]
Tark knocked on her door "Hey!" He called out "You gonna stay in there forever?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*nods as she stops eating it, looking at her and turns away, hand over her mouth before burbing the blue flames and turns back with a blank stare* Excuse me.
*Himeragi giggled a bit*

''just what kind of being are you anyway then...? besides i heard you talking about eating strangers...''

Roman said:
Taylor gave, Celia a confused look when she transformed.
tumblr_mak3jbOBxZ1ra6hn5o1_500.gif

"You can transform? So can I, but yours looks better."

Taylor quickly moved out of the way when she came at him with her scythe.

"Are we trying to kill one another?!"
Celia giggled as her scythe smashed into the ground next to him, creating a large crack."I'm not going to kill you silly! That's not what this does. If any part of this touches you, you'll be stunned or knocked unconscious." She stated as she yanked it out of the ground before swinging it at him."If I wanted to kill you, I would I used my other form."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "It's fine" He said quietly "You have grown" He said in a cheery tone though it was clear he was sad
Assana: I am 6!! *she says smiling and looks at Marcus, stretching his cheeks with her tiny hands to make him smile* Why you saad Marcssss

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana layed there passed out next to hayate with a smile on her face as she slept and her hand entwined with his

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed and smiled as he looked over at Thana. "I love you." He said quietly. "Now, I have to get ready for my fight." Hayate then slowly removed his hand from her's and went to get ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back