• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Assana: I am 6!! *she says smiling and looks at Marcus, stretching his cheeks with her tiny hands to make him smile* Why you saad Marcssss
Marcus smiled a painful smile "I lost someone very important to me....." He said quietly tears filling his eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yonaka nodded and took the number*
''well...now i dont really have somewhere to stay at...so...''

''oh hey Tyler...is this a newbie?''

*Seria said as she walked up to them*

*Yonaka smiled as she stared at Seria and tackle hugged her*

''SERIA!! ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!''

''w-wha?! Y-Yonaka?! haha what are you doing here?''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's eyes widened a bit as Seria walked in. "S-Seria... It's been a while." He said before he relaxed and smiled softly. "You two know each other?"

Nonalaka said:
The two ducks quacked before running into the bushes. After a bit of rustling Camilla slowly emerged from the foliage "Kaname? Are they gone?" She asked quietly. As she brushed some leaves from her hair, letting out a small sneeze from the pollen in the bushes.
Kaname had automatically turned his attention away from the girl of which he was waiting to walk away. Camilla? Taking a few steps forward, around the girl who had bumped into him, Kaname halted a few feet in front of Camilla, a gentle gaze found to be looking at her. "They are." Kaname then took another few steps forward until he was directly in front of her, extending his right hand and placing it on her cheek, using his left to take a leaf out of her hair. "Dont ever scare me like that again. I thought they had done something to you."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled a bit*
''just what kind of being are you anyway then...? besides i heard you talking about eating strangers...''

[/QUOTE]
Nissa: I'm a fae Eater. *she nods her head* I am a rare type of fae given as a key to power to powerful families.. I believe that I am the only one left now. I am not a thing anymore but a person which is good and I can eat everything and anything and the fae blood lust in me makes it so I enjoy eating other people by drinking their blood...maybe gnawing a little *she admits shrugging*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite patted her head as he fixed her posture. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Mitsu! Do you like hippos?" He asked.
Mitsu held out her hand and a mini hippo appeared in her hand "I guess" she said softy to kite

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled a painful smile "I lost someone very important to me....." He said quietly tears filling his eyes
Assana:*huggles tightly as she starts crying big fat tears too* noooo!! Marcsss is cwying

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika slowly looke up at Hak having not been paying attention to the conversation as she was observed by her thoughts before e spoke to her "wh-what" she asked him curiously

[/QUOTE]
Hak raised his brow, bringing them in front of him to walk as they crossed the street to the ice cream parlor. "I asked you what flavor you were getting. If you dont know, you could always just go through and sample first."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's eyes widened a bit as Seria walked in. "S-Seria... It's been a while." He said before he relaxed and smiled softly. "You two know each other?"
''yup! shes my childhood friend! say, Seria, can i move in with you? i dont have a place to stay at really''

''a-ah...sure. although now that you know supernaturals exist...i should tell you im a phoenix...''

''ah...really...? so that makes Suzano a phoenix as well!''

''yup..''

Jennete said:
Assana:*huggles tightly as she starts crying big fat tears too* noooo!! Marcsss is cwying
Marcus hugged her back before looking at Snow as if to say that he's sorry for everything he has done

shortyshot8 said:
Tark knocked on her door "Hey!" He called out "You gonna stay in there forever?"
Kitty had been reading her spell books wen she heard the banging on her door making her yelp loudly and jump causing her to fall off the Ed with a loud crash

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu held out her hand and a mini hippo appeared in her hand "I guess" she said softy to kite

[/QUOTE]
Kite smiled and poked it. "Cute!!! Then I would like you to meet my best friend! Ollie!" He said as his pink hippo in a top hat bobbed up next to him, standing up and tipping his hat at Mitsu.

Jennete said:
Nissa: I'm a fae Eater. *she nods her head* I am a rare type of fae given as a key to power to powerful families.. I believe that I am the only one left now. I am not a thing anymore but a person which is good and I can eat everything and anything and the fae blood lust in me makes it so I enjoy eating other people by drinking their blood...maybe gnawing a little *she admits shrugging*
''a-ah...is that so...so when you were asking if you could eat strangers y-you thought i was tasty....huh?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Kitty had been reading her spell books wen she heard the banging on her door making her yelp loudly and jump causing her to fall off the Ed with a loud crash

[/QUOTE]
Tark quickly opened the door "He-Hey are you okay!?" He asked with worry in his voice

''so...Shira...what do you wanna do now?''

*She said as she kept her arms wrapped around Shira's neck as she still noticed Shira was still holding her by the waist*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's eyes widen. "I don't even want to touch water" she says pulling the blanket to cover her.
Ayen sighed "you are bathing Amaya, weather your willing or not is up to you." he said as he picked her up and walked into the bathroom and closed the door. "now, which will it be my love?" he said with a slight chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled as her scythe smashed into the ground next to him, creating a large crack."I'm not going to kill you silly! That's not what this does. If any part of this touches you, you'll be stunned or knocked unconscious." She stated as she yanked it out of the ground before swinging it at him."If I wanted to kill you, I would I used my other form."
"If you ask me that's scary..."

Taylor dodged the scythe again and transformed himself. His hair, was now blonde, as a yellow/gold-aura surrounded him. He smirked a little.

tumblr_neduvwg8Pu1u2cmmlo3_500.gif

"Shall we?"

Roman said:
Hayate sighed and smiled as he looked over at Thana. "I love you." He said quietly. "Now, I have to get ready for my fight." Hayate then slowly removed his hand from her's and went to get ready.
Thana stired a little when she felt hayate Get off the bed but didn't wake up

ima go afk for about...38 minutes or so)))

@TheRebelliousDragon

@Nonalaka

@anyone else im interacting with

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yup! shes my childhood friend! say, Seria, can i move in with you? i dont have a place to stay at really''
''a-ah...sure. although now that you know supernaturals exist...i should tell you im a phoenix...''

''ah...really...? so that makes Suzano a phoenix as well!''

''yup..''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled. "You already know what I am... But I guess I wasn't fully truthful. I'm part archangel part fallen god. It's a pleasure to be of service to you both." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Oh hell no.. Im only 18... body wise.. for your information" she says and teleports infront of them.
Sam shot a death glare at kagura that says Watch your mouth.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*frowns while blushing and pulls away, pouting in the stands now*
Snow: awww my poor lil daddy's girl
Roman sighed and hugged them both. "Daddy is sorry, Miyuki. I do want you to know, I like your hugs best of all." He said happily.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Hak raised his brow, bringing them in front of him to walk as they crossed the street to the ice cream parlor. "I asked you what flavor you were getting. If you dont know, you could always just go through and sample first."

[/QUOTE]
Mika light up as she knew what he asked "oh. Oh I want mint!" She said excitedly to hak with a bright smile across her face

Users who are viewing this thread

Back