• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
You suddenly notice time slow down dramatically. Dex walks up to you and sucker punches you in this period of time. "Calm yourself! Your going to hurt someone!" He exclaimed.

Tyler waved you off. "No no, I'm afraid this is goodbye my friend... You would have to remove my symbol without killing me to save me. But how? That symbol is what keeps me alive." He said. He got up and walked out in front of William. A large red symbol formed on his head. Drago slammed down behind him. "I'm sorry..." He mutters, infusing himself with Drago.
William looked confused "Ty-Tyler what are you doing!?" He said as he sprouted the wings of Jet Bahamut

lostsoul said:
" the void stops that, so people can't get hurt unless they are in the area."i say almost dodging it so it hit the side of my cheek. " so everyone is safe, now please. what are you doing?"

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex glared. "What are you thinking!? Humans could be around! They will freak out if they see this..." He says.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William looked confused "Ty-Tyler what are you doing!?" He said as he sprouted the wings of Jet Bahamut

[/QUOTE]
Drago slowly transformed. "I'm giving myself up to the rebellion... If you want to live, run...." We're Tylers last words.

" they can't see through the barrier, right now we are in an alternate realm. " i try explaining " this is my realm, the void."i tell dex @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]Abe's brain exploded. The universe had opened up and shone upon him with all the love it held. If he was a firework, he would have exploded. She...kissed..me...He thought as he just blushed and looked away. "You are welcome." she spoke in a raspy voice. The pain in his heart lessened as she tore her way into it. She was cute, and someone who actually wanted him. He took her hand and kissed it.
@Nonalaka

(Song for the moment: [media]

[/media] This is how I think Dakota feels.)[/QUOTE]
Dakota smiled at him, her face still a bit pink, she was trying her best to remain calm, suddenly the lights dimmed and the play began and she turned her attention to the stage.

Dex glared. "What are you thinking!? Humans could be around! They will freak out if they see this..." He says.

Drago slowly transformed. "I'm giving myself up to the rebellion... If you want to live, run...." We're Tylers last words.
William looked down at his hands "I-I can't lose another friend...But if he does this thousands will die...I HAVE NO CHOICE!!!" He said as he transformed into Jet Bahamut

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William looked down at his hands "I-I can't lose another friend...But if he does this thousands will die...I HAVE NO CHOICE!!!" He said as he transformed into Jet Bahamut

[/QUOTE]
Revolution Drago glared at Jet Bahamut. "You think you can beat me? What a joke..." He chuckled.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled at him, her face still a bit pink, she was trying her best to remain calm, suddenly the lights dimmed and the play began and she turned her attention to the stage.
He smiled as the play started. He just held her hand, and watched the play. The scene was perfect as it felt like fairies were sprinkling dust over them.

@Nonalaka

lostsoul said:
" they can't see through the barrier, right now we are in an alternate realm. " i try explaining " this is my realm, the void."i tell dex @TheRebelliousDragon
Dex frowns. "Fine, just don't blow yourself up." He said, walking away.

Dex frowns. "Fine, just don't blow yourself up." He said, walking away.
" but that is my best move;w;" i say whiningly as i create a crater using the void powers

lostsoul said:
" but that is my best move;w;" i say whiningly as i create a crater using the void powers
"Save your strength, don't waste it all in one go." Dex said as he left the clearing.

"Save your strength, don't waste it all in one go." Dex said as he left the clearing.
blocks you from leaving by creating a void portal " hey wanna spar?" i ask smirking

lostsoul said:
blocks you from leaving by creating a void portal " hey wanna spar?" i ask smirking
Dex slowly laughed, then it became a chorus of laughter. "You really wanna die don't you!?" He laughed.

(you there @Crazy Rp ?)

Dex slowly laughed, then it became a chorus of laughter. "You really wanna die don't you!?" He laughed.

(you there @Crazy Rp ?)
" probably, i don't know. i just wanna train to max my skills"i say smirking then my eyes change to the color green " now you ready you cocky man?" i say smirking

lostsoul said:
" probably, i don't know. i just wanna train to max my skills"i say smirking then my eyes change to the color green " now you ready you cocky man?" i say smirking
"Fine... But we will play by my rules. The first person to score a hit, wins." He smirked. "Shall we begin?" He asked.

"Fine... But we will play by my rules. The first person to score a hit, wins." He smirked. "Shall we begin?" He asked.
" okay, bu no using your time manipulation." i say " be fair atleast."

lostsoul said:
" okay, when this hits the ground start.." i say as a throw up a smoke bomb
It hits the ground and suddenly, he has a knife around your neck. "You would have been dead..." He said.

xoloveox said:
((Ohhh my god i missed a lot ;-;

She smirked, looking at him happily. "Alright, go ahead." She said.
( xD yeah, William and Tyler are going for a final showdown xD )

xoloveox said:
((Ohhh my god i missed a lot ;-;

She smirked, looking at him happily. "Alright, go ahead." She said.
(Nuuuuu xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back