• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

meanwhile you have knife in your arm " well played, but your arm is useless you can't cut me"

@TheRebelliousDragon

lostsoul said:
meanwhile you have knife in your arm " well played, but your arm is useless you can't cut me"

@TheRebelliousDragon
"Well played, but I still could have killed you. You win this one, but barely."

to be honest, i knew you would use a knife." i said then pulled the bowie out of his arm " wow, good thing i use a bowie knife or i would have been dead." i say wiping off the blood" oh do you need healed?"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dex removes the knife from near your neck. "I guess I'll take my leave..." He said walking away.

He turns. "I see you have done research on me. Yes, my weapon is a knife. I use it to give my victims a slow and painful death."

" hey if you wanna spar sometime using magic and hand to hand combat, talk to me using this!!" i say throws a stone at him

lostsoul said:
" hey if you wanna spar sometime using magic and hand to hand combat, talk to me using this!!" i say throws a stone at him
"I see.... I'll think about it. But I must find my brother before anything else." He said, disappearing from the woods.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu](yes, since there will only be hand holding and looks.)
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
((Thought so uvu;))

After the show ended everyone clapped, there was even a few tears here and there. after a moment or two the audience began to slowly make their way to the exits provided. As soon as Dakota made her way out she took a deep breath of fresh air "ah, I don't like crowds" she admitted chuckling nervously, "The play was amazing though" she continued, wearing a bright smile on her face."Did you like it?

" grumpy, but kind when you know him.." i say to myself. " good luck!!" i say then kick a tree down

xoloveox said:
((Ohhh my god i missed a lot ;-;

She smirked, looking at him happily. "Alright, go ahead." She said. @Kalin Scarlet
Kili gulped, before leaning in and placing his lips to hers. 'Here we go, again...'

Nonalaka said:
((Thought so uvu;))
After the show ended everyone clapped, there was even a few tears here and there. after a moment or two the audience began to slowly make their way to the exits provided. As soon as Dakota made her way out she took a deep breath of fresh air "ah, I don't like crowds" she admitted chuckling nervously, "The play was amazing though" she continued, wearing a bright smile on her face."Did you like it?
"Yes I did, it was a wonderful play. Neither do I, crowds make me feel lonely." he spoke. "But what made it perfect was the beautiful girl next to me. That set it above all else." he spoke as the carriage slowly plodded into view. "Now what else can we do tonight, unless your tired, then we can return to the dorms." he asked as he waited for the carriage to stop.

@Nonalaka

lostsoul said:
" grumpy, but kind when you know him.." i say to myself. " good luck!!" i say then kick a tree down
Dex waves, not looking back. He didn't like showing his emotions.

Violetta was just chilling in the courtyard with Elyse when suddenly someone tackled her from behind. On the ground, she tried to look up to see who it was.

"I found you, Violetta~"

Elyse was off on the side, just staring.

"Oh..itsh you... Aion..."

Violetta managed, her face still in the dirt.

" man i gotta get someone to hang out with..." i say them punch the giant piece of rock destroying it against the void wall.

Lumina said:
Violetta was just chilling in the courtyard with Elyse when suddenly someone tackled her from behind. On the ground, she tried to look up to see who it was.
"I found you, Violetta~"

Elyse was off on the side, just staring.

"Oh..itsh you... Aion..."

Violetta managed, her face still in the dirt.
Dex walks in the courtyard. He stares for a second, then decides to ask a question. "Any of you seen my brother Tyler?" Dex asked.

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"Yes I did, it was a wonderful play. Neither do I, crowds make me feel lonely." he spoke. "But what made it perfect was the beautiful girl next to me. That set it above all else." he spoke as the carriage slowly plodded into view. "Now what else can we do tonight, unless your tired, then we can return to the dorms." he asked as he waited for the carriage to stop.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dakota blushed and gave a smile, she checked the time, she was having fun, but it was getting rather late... "Hmm, I'd love for this night to continue on, but its getting rather late, all good things must come to an end sometime, right?" she said with a smile, hoping she hadn't offended him.

(( someone bother me) after finishing training, running to town he is exaughsted. heading into the mall i get a drink to be revitalized.

Colin was lazing on the grass against a tree in the school courtyard, sitting with his arms tucked behind his head he looked around, hoping to find something interesting to do.

"Yes, they do, or they tend to turn sour." He smiled and held out her hand to get into the carriage.

@Nonalaka

xoloveox said:
She felt her face grow red, looking at him stedily. She wasnt sure what she was feeling. @Kalin Scarlet
Kili blushed as he noticed her staring. He closed his eyes, as his life force began to rush into her body. Kat could feel her senses heighten, as she slowly lost her sense of self.

"Indeed" she was relieved that he didn't seem to take offence from her wanting to go home, she took his hand and got in and took her seat, she accidentally let out a yawn "Besides I'm a bit tired" she chuckled with a slight tone of embarrassment.

@Jofune Tsurabisu

Elyse ignored Violetta and Aion, who were talking about things way beyond her, and faced the boy. Her metal was now a rubix cube and she was playing with it.

"Oh yeah, we saw him. Dunno where he went though."

Her gaze fell down to her game.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Lumina said:
Elyse ignored Violetta and Aion, who were talking about things way beyond her, and faced the boy. Her metal was now a rubix cube and she was playing with it.
"Oh yeah, we saw him. Dunno where he went though."

Her gaze fell down to her game.

@TheRebelliousDragon
"What are you playing?" He asked. Where he came from, there were no rubix cubes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back