• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Revolution Drago glared at Jet Bahamut. "You think you can beat me? What a joke..." He chuckled.
Jet Bahamut glared at Revolution Drago as he thought "There's no way I can win this fight!"

xoloveox said:
Kat continued to stare, no longer feeling present. Well, she was! But not in her own body! @Kalin Scarlet
Kili's eyes once again took on a black and red color, as he pulled her closer, and began to kiss her more forcefully. He pulled her closer, as his tongue slipped into her mouth. Once again, his desire to dominate overwhelmed any other feelings in his mind.

@Lumina

((your characters are in the courtyard right? is it okay if colin interacts with them? uvu))

Cam began wandering around the Courtyard as he thought "Can this Incubus catch a break?"

(CAM IS FREE!!! @Anyone)

"What are you playing?" He asked. Where he came from, there were no rubix cubes.
Elyse looked at the boy.

"It's called a rubix cube. The goal is to get each side of the cube to be all one color by turning each piece."

Violetta popped next to Elyse - you could hear Aion calling "Hey!" In the back ground in protest - and held out her hand to the boy, an unsolved rubix cube in hand.

"Wanna try it?"

She grinned encouragingly.

@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Jet Bahamut glared at Revolution Drago as he thought "There's no way I can win this fight!"

[/QUOTE]
Before you knew anything was happening, Rev Drago tore both of your arms off. "Your all talk, no bite..." He muttered.

Lumina said:
Elyse looked at the boy.
"It's called a rubix cube. The goal is to get each side of the cube to be all one color by turning each piece."

Violetta popped next to Elyse - you could hear Aion calling "Hey!" In the back ground in protest - and held out her hand to the boy, an unsolved rubix cube in hand.

"Wanna try it?"

She grinned encouragingly.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Dex nodded. "Uh... Alright." He said. After a couple minutes, Dex finished.

Before you knew anything was happening, Rev Drago tore both of your arms off. "Your all talk, no bite..." He muttered.
Jet Bahamut yelled in pain "D-Damn it I have no choice.....DARK ARTS DARK VANISH!!!" He said as his mouth formed a dark orb

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]Jet Bahamut yelled in pain "D-Damn it I have no choice.....DARK ARTS DARK VANISH!!!" He said as his mouth formed a dark orb

[/QUOTE]
Rev smirked. "I'm afraid that won't work my friend..." He said. Electricity immediately shocked you, absorbing most of your magic. (This won't work on Al xD )

Dex nodded. "Uh... Alright." He said. After a couple minutes, Dex finished.
"Huh. Impressive."

She stared at the finished cube in his hand. Her metal was now transformed into a perfect replica of Dex, something that happened subconsciously when she was focusing on someone.

Aion was approaching Violetta from behind when she noticed Cam. She turned to face him, still managing to link an arm around Violetta's waist. (
"Aion...?")

"You okay there kid?"

@TheRebelliousDragon @Crazy Rp

xoloveox said:
Her body felt limp, so she simply followed what the dominant male in front of her was doing, she kissed him back just as forcefully. @Kalin Scarlet
Kili pushed her into the tree, his tongue wrestling with hers for a bit longer, before he realized she had given in to his power. He let her go, wiping the saliva from his face as he backed away. With the kiss broken, Kat could feel her self returning to normal. She didn't feel much different than she did before.

Nonalaka said:
"Indeed" she was relieved that he didn't seem to take offence from her wanting to go home, she took his hand and got in and took her seat, she accidentally let out a yawn "Besides I'm a bit tired" she chuckled with a slight tone of embarrassment.
@Nonalaka

Lumina said:
"Huh. Impressive."

She stared at the finished cube in his hand. Her metal was now transformed into a perfect replica of Dex, something that happened subconsciously when she was focusing on someone.

Aion was approaching Violetta from behind when she noticed Cam. She turned to face him, still managing to link an arm around Violetta's waist. (
"Aion...?")

"You okay there kid?"

@TheRebelliousDragon @Crazy Rp
Dex looked up. "I have increased brain capacity, it's only natural I'm good at all sorts of games." He smiled.

Lumina said:
((Yes of course :D ))
((yay! :D ))

Colins eyes stopped when he saw a familiar face, it was the girl from the trip to the coffee shop, "what was her name again..." he mumbled to himself before standing up, she seemed fun and he was bored so he thought maybe he should talk to her. "Hey Violetta" he called as he walked over, silently hoping that was the right name, his memory wasn't the sharpest. he nodded a hello towards the other girl that was with her.

Rev smirked. "I'm afraid that won't work my friend..." He said. Electricity immediately shocked you, absorbing most of your magic. (This won't work on Al xD )
William reverted to his normal Human form as he was on the floor passed out from loss of blood

[QUOTE="Jofune Tsurabisu]"It has been fun, I also am a bit tired." He said with a yawn, sitting down, he yawned again, and stretched. His arm accidentally wrapped around her shoulders and he sat there in the carriage, freeing the blanket. "Cold?" he said offering the blanket.
@Nonalaka

[/QUOTE]
Dakotas head turned around, looking at the arm that was now wrapped around her, she then turned back with a small smile "no,no, im alright like this"

Elyse responded with a smile of her own, then noticed another boy approaching them. Violetta moved to face him, Aion's grip around her waist loosening causing the goddess to fall to the ground. She approached Colin, waving.

"Heeeeey, it's really been a while, how have you been?"

Aion scowled a bit before getting back up again. Elyse couldn't help but laugh.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Nonalaka

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William reverted to his normal Human form as he was on the floor passed out from loss of blood

[/QUOTE]
Rev roared in victory. "Hah! Tyler is gone and you know it! Now it's your turn to disappear..." He whispered, picking up William and cutting his heart out.

Lumina said:
Elyse responded with a smile of her own, then noticed another boy approaching them. Violetta moved to face him, Aion's grip around her waist loosening causing the goddess to fall to the ground. She approached Colin, waving.
"Heeeeey, it's really been a while, how have you been?"

Aion scowled a bit before getting back up again. Elyse couldn't help but laugh.

@TheRebelliousDragon @Nonalaka
Dex looked the boy up and down, like he was scanning him.

Rev roared in victory. "Hah! Tyler is gone and you know it! Now it's your turn to disappear..." He whispered, picking up William and cutting his heart out.
William's eyes widened from the pain as he knew he had very short time left he mumbled a word "B-Bro..." He said as his own Magic fluttered around them for a moment before going in the direction of Al

xoloveox said:
Kat felt her face grow extremely red when she felt her body go back to normal. She was panting. "S-so..." @Kalin Scarlet
Kili blushed as his eyes returned to normal. "Uh-Uhmm..." he glanced to each side, unsure what to say now.

Nice job, kili. Two servants in the same year. I'm proud of you. Now if only you'd get yourself a girlfriend... Although, that's also a great use for the servants...'

Kili shook his head as the demon lords thoughts took him to an uncomfortable place.

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp]William's eyes widened from the pain as he knew he had very short time left he mumbled a word "B-Bro..." He said as his own Magic fluttered around them for a moment before going in the direction of Al

[/QUOTE]
Rev crushed Williams heart, blood splattering everywhere. He then tossed William aside. "Well that was just messy..." He growled. He turned towards the school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back