• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at the boy and said Can you buy me cigarettes? i am all out of them Tim said as he showed his empty cigarette packet to the boy

[/QUOTE]
Tyler pondered this. He then fetched 1. "I haven't smoked before... Who are you anyway?" He asked.

( i am free!!! notice me ;w; )))) looking around i portal to the woods, making a void arena so that the trees don't start a wild fire when i hit them.

( high power signatures about to go crazy cause of my voids.)

#dexiswanted)) @TheRebelliousDragon

(But Dex is a jerk... xD )

lostsoul said:
( i am free!!! notice me ;w; )))) looking around i portal to the woods, making a void arena so that the trees don't start a wild fire when i hit them.
( high power signatures about to go crazy cause of my voids.)

#dexiswanted)) @TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
"Do I like anyone?" She repeated as she looked at him "Well I like everyone!" She chuckled "but I don't like like anyone"
@Himeragi Seiker

Dakota felt her face go red and heat up "I wouldn't trade it either" she replied as she stared at him for a bit before leaning up to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you". My that took her a bit of courage to carry out, it was a big step for her really, Before today she was just about giving up on the concept of liking someone, believing it wasn't for her. But really he was making her beg to differ now, he was difficult not to like, not because of these fancy places he was taking her, because of his overall demeanour, how he looked and acted, she liked all of it as much as her brain was previously telling her not to, she gave in.
*Natsuru chuckled a bit*

''haha...okay''

Laura walked into the courtyard. "Where is she..." she said to herself as she began to search the school, starting with the courtyard.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Natsuru chuckled a bit*
''haha...okay''

[/QUOTE]
She tilted her head slightly "Do you?"

Amara clapped her hands together "Ah~ that's so cute! I wasn't sure if you were the type to 'like like' someone! Can I know who? or is it a secret" she giggled

@Himeragi Seiker

Nonalaka said:
Amara clapped her hands together "Ah~ that's so cute! I wasn't sure if you were the type to 'like like' someone! Can I know who? or is it a secret" she giggled
@Himeragi Seiker
''well...il give you a hint''

*He opens 1 eye to look at Amara with a little smirk*

''im looking at her right now''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler pondered this. He then fetched 1. "I haven't smoked before... Who are you anyway?" He asked.
Thanks Kid Tim said as he looked at the boy,Tim smoked at smoke came out from his mouth I am Tim........Tim Wellmish.....What is your name?

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](Do you have any free people?)

[/QUOTE]
(I think Tyler is now avalible... So is Dex soooo xD )

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Thanks Kid Tim said as he looked at the boy,Tim smoked at smoke came out from his mouth I am Tim........Tim Wellmish.....What is your name?

[/QUOTE]
"Tyler Grayson!" Ty said, fist pumping, "but you can call me Ty!"

[QUOTE="Crazy Rp](That now never happened xD )

[/QUOTE]
(Man I'm too lazy to go all the way backkkkk xD )

(Btw I got the final chapter ready.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back