• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Dex walked over. He looked at Toru. "Y-You sound kinda like my brother..." He said shyly. "He was always a bit in over his head..." He smiled.

"Well... I'm a night goddess so I can make it rain scorching hot stars.... and I use dark magic for various things... same for my brothers except we all have an extra magic that's different, I got ice magic" she said trying to explain it. She then looked at a boy "y-your brother? So I sound like a boy?" She said confused.

Last edited by a moderator:
LunaCrosby said:
"Well... I'm a night goddess so I can make it rain scorching hot stars.... and I use dark magic for various things... same for my brothers except we all have an extra magic that's different, I got ice magic" she said trying to explain it. She then looked at a boy "y-your brother? So I sound like a boy?" She said confused.
"N-No!" He panicked. "I mean your head strong. That's a good quality. I don't usually give out compliments..." He said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Ohhh" she said embarrassed "I'm an idiot sometimes".
Dex shook his head. "That's not stupid, just misinterpreted... Probably why I don't have any friends." He said.

"Why wouldn't you have any friends?" She asked cofused and one of her brothers mumbled something and she quickly hit his stomache "ignore them" she said.

LunaCrosby said:
"Why wouldn't you have any friends?" She asked cofused and one of her brothers mumbled something and she quickly hit his stomache "ignore them" she said.
Dex frowned. "I'm sort of a mean guy and... Stuff? I guess?" He blushed.

"I don't think your mean... maybe your just scared of being hurt so you hurt others to feel tougher" she said and thought about it.

(Gtg to bed night)

"Do I like anyone?" She repeated as she looked at him "Well I like everyone!" She chuckled "but I don't like like anyone"

@Nonalaka

Dakota felt her face go red and heat up "I wouldn't trade it either" she replied as she stared at him for a bit before leaning up to give him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you". My that took her a bit of courage to carry out, it was a big step for her really, Before today she was just about giving up on the concept of liking someone, believing it wasn't for her. But really he was making her beg to differ now, he was difficult not to like, not because of these fancy places he was taking her, because of his overall demeanour, how he looked and acted, she liked all of it as much as her brain was previously telling her not to, she gave in.

[QUOTE="Kalin Scarlet]Kili realized that her original request was to fight for her servitude. Considering his options, he was more comfortable kissing than fighting. He stepped closer to Kat, looking nervous. "A-are you sure about this?"

[/QUOTE]
She laughed a bit, something that made her more than happy, and she nodded. "Mhm! I mean, whats the worse that can happen!"

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't think your mean... maybe your just scared of being hurt so you hurt others to feel tougher" she said and thought about it.

(Gtg to bed night)
Dex was surprised. She had literally just defined who he was. "Heh, your really smart. What's your name?" He asked, smiling warmly.

xoloveox said:
She laughed a bit, something that made her more than happy, and she nodded. "Mhm! I mean, whats the worse that can happen!"
Kili nodded softly, walking forward until he was close enough to touch her. He placed a hand on her cheek hesitantly.

LunaCrosby said:
(Gotta go to school)
"Nice to meet you to" she smiled.
Dex felt good about making someone smile. "Right... I should probably leave, before my brother gets himself into more trouble..." He said. He turned and left, the wind blowing his ice cold hair.

Shiroe Kurona]Tim leaned against the wall as he stood there eating an apple and talking with Fire and Ice [I]I think i should take over [/I]Fire said [I]No you cant i am the owner of this body [/I]Tim said (HERE IS THERE CS [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-2 said:
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/fantasy-highschool-grand-reopening.115287/page-2[/URL] )
Tyler was sitting on a bench. His stomach growled. "Gahhhh! I could totally go for a pizza right now..." He groaned.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dex felt good about making someone smile. "Right... I should probably leave, before my brother gets himself into more trouble..." He said. He turned and left, the wind blowing his ice cold hair.

Tyler was sitting on a bench. His stomach growled. "Gahhhh! I could totally go for a pizza right now..." He groaned.
Tim chuckled for awhile and then saw someone sitting on the bench Tim looked at him suspiciously and slowly went towards him He said quietly Hey pssss kid come over here!

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim chuckled for awhile and then saw someone sitting on the bench Tim looked at him suspiciously and slowly went towards him He said quietly Hey pssss kid come over here!

[/QUOTE]
Tyler's ears perked up and he walked over and sat next to you. "What is it?" He asked.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler's ears perked up and he walked over and sat next to you. "What is it?" He asked.
Tim looked at the boy and said Can you buy me cigarettes? i am all out of them Tim said as he showed his empty cigarette packet to the boy

(I have lots of free characters ^^ who wants to talk with one?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back