• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Oh? You think I'm doing this for you? No....I'm doing this for him....For Marcus......If he is to ever do what I need of him he needs to be strong"
Asuka continued to glare at him,"So killing me will make him stronger? What do you even need him for?" She asked as she slowly sat up.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira locked onto Asuka's power and vanished, appearing infront of her and holding out his hand, grabbing the male's arm. The arm suddenly turned a light pink colour and became a raw form of power as Akira released it. He spoke as the pink power vanished, his eyes glaring at the male♅...

“ Get lost before I end your lineage. ”

tumblr_nq5ejdl3zo1src42wo1_500_zpslozx9lsh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Cam smirked "Oh good time for you to appear....." He leaned close to his ear "He's coming for you" He said before vanishing

shortyshot8 said:
Cam laughed a little "Oh? You think I'm doing this for you? No....I'm doing this for him....For Marcus......If he is to ever do what I need of him he needs to be strong"

William laughed a little "What? You make it sound like the rest wasn't enjoyable"
"Well I did enjoy it" she laughed and smiled.

(I never finished bleach.... I'm on like ep 318. Should I finish it?)

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh good time for you to appear....." He leaned close to his ear "He's coming for you" He said before vanishing
...♅Akira replied as he watched the male vanish♅...

“ Let him. The man or beast that I run from hasn't been born, and his mother’s already dead. ”

...♅Akira quickly turned to Asuka and spoke as he took her hands, examining her and noticing an abnormality within her chest♅...

“ Are you okay, my love?! ”

----------------------

@WeirdPrincess

Cam appeared next to Marcus "It's time...Come back to me" He said before slamming his hand through Marcus's chest taking out his heart before vanishing as Marcus dropped to the ground somehow not dead but writhing in pain

@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess

LunaCrosby said:
"Yes it was very enjoyable" she said and nodded, looking at him and smiling.
William smiled back "So...What now?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Cam appeared next to Marcus "It's time...Come back to me" He said before slamming his hand through Marcus's chest taking out his heart before vanishing as Marcus dropped to the ground somehow not dead but writhing in pain
@Fukushima Akira @WeirdPrincess

William smiled back "So...What now?" He asked
"Well we should... hmm.. freshen up?" She said.

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Nice. They look good. So that being said: They will taste good." Kaz said smiling.

(( We should go focus on the tournament now ))
Yoshino chuckled before she quickly made the last two pancakes and flipped them on to the plate."Do you want butter on this?" She asked as she walked towards the dining room table, the plate of food, syrup and butter floating behind her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at Akira as her breathing slowed,"No....it hurts...I don't know how to stop the pain." She said quietly."It hurts Akki-san....make it stop."
...♅Akira pinpointed the source of Asuka's pain and spoke in a fast, urgent tone♅...

“ Hold still. You're going to be fine, honey. ”

...♅Akira brought his right hand to the centre of her chest as it began to sink in as if passing through her body. He used his eyes to see through the skin and follow his hand. He got to the right side of the heart and spoke in a more relaxed tone♅...

“ Deep breath.. ”

...♅Akira released his power of healing within Asuka, a golden aura soon engulfing his body. His power began returning the damage pieces of muscle and veins around the heart, soon finishing the process. He removed his hand from within her chest and spoke, placing it onto her back as support♅...

“ Are you okay? ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled before she quickly made the last two pancakes and flipped them on to the plate."Do you want butter on this?" She asked as she walked towards the dining room table, the plate of food, syrup and butter floating behind her.
Kaz nodded, "Yeah, that'd be nice." He said smiling. He then watched in awe as the syrup and butter, also the pancakes floated behind her, "Cool..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira pinpointed the source of Asuka's pain and spoke in a fast, urgent tone♅...

“ Hold still. You're going to be fine, honey. ”

...♅Akira brought his right hand to the centre of her chest as it began to sink in as if passing through her body. He used his eyes to see through the skin and follow his hand. He got to the right side of the heart and spoke in a more relaxed tone♅...

“ Deep breath.. ”

...♅Akira released his power of healing within Asuka, a golden aura soon engulfing his body. His power began returning the damage pieces of muscle and veins around the heart, soon finishing the process. He removed his hand from within her chest and spoke, placing it onto her back as support♅...

“ Are you okay? ”

[/QUOTE]
The pain in her chest finally subsided before slowly going away. Her breathing returned to normal, but was still slightly shaky as she stared at her hands. Was she okay? She had just thought about killing herself...again and thought Akira wouldn't have come at all. She was surprised to even see him here,"I....I don't think so..." She said quietly as tears swelled in her eyes before falling down her cheeks."I-I mean...I feel fine and everything...thank you.." She said softly before she raised her hand and wiped away a few tears.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](What happened who won Tyler or Akira?!!)

[/QUOTE]
(( It was a tie between them both ))

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Yeah, that'd be nice." He said smiling. He then watched in awe as the syrup and butter, also the pancakes floated behind her, "Cool..."
Yoshino sat down at the table and the food floated down in front of Kaz, as did the butter and syrup. A knife and a fork sat next to the plate of pancakes,"Breakfest is served! I hope you enjoy." She said with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:

Yoshino sat down at the table and the food floated down in front of Kaz, as did the butter and syrup. A knife and a fork sat next to the plate of pancakes,"Breakfest is served! I hope you enjoy." She said with a smile.
(Sooo uhhh whats happening between Asuka and Akira now?And when will the third match start?

and i forgot to tell @Fukushima Akira that Shinji won the first match)

WeirdPrincess said:
The pain in her chest finally subsided before slowly going away. Her breathing returned to normal, but was still slightly shaky as she stared at her hands. Was she okay? She had just thought about killing herself...again and thought Akira wouldn't have come at all. She was surprised to even see him here,"I....I don't think so..." She said quietly as tears swelled in her eyes before falling down her cheeks."I-I mean...I feel fine and everything...thank you.." She said softly before she raised her hand and wiped away a few tears.

...♅Akira watched as tears formed in Asuka's eyes, a sudden sadness overcoming him. Out of instinct, he placed his left hand onto the left side of Asuka's neck and spoke in a gentle tone as he leaned in, going to kiss her♅...

“ Please don't cry. I don't want to see the woman I love cry.. ”

ichihime-ichigo-and-orihime-21706868-358-295.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:

Kaz smiled as he prepped his pancakes for eating, "I doubt I wouldn't enjoy them. You did make em' after all." He said as he began to eat. Kaz swallowed the food and looked at Yoshino, "These are amazing!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back