• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka was now laying down on top of the building, her arm shielding her eyes as she layed on her back."I'm alone....again....Seems like I can't do a single thing right in my life." She whispered to herself as tears slowly fell down her cheeks. Being alone is the worst feeling ever....I hate it...I've been alone most of my life....I don't want to go back to that... She thought as she raised her other arm to cover her face, trying not to cry anymore then she already was.
Cam was floating above her "This is sad.....You aren't alone" He said vanishing into air

(( I might go roam around the city. I have nothing else to do xD ))

Roman sighed as he jumped from building to building.

"There isn't anything to do.... Zero forfeited because of a bigger threat and now I'm here doing nothing..."

Roman eventually stopped jumping and took a seat on the ledge of the building, watching over the people of the city.

shortyshot8 said:
Cam was floating above her "This is sad.....You aren't alone" He said vanishing into air
Asuka left her arms over face,"That's a lie...I'm always alone..." She said softly.

LunaCrosby said:
"Yeah?" She asks him.
"Will you be with me tonight one last time" He asked softly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka left her arms over face,"That's a lie...I'm always alone..." She said softly.
Cam smirked "What do you think you are saying? You have them....Marcus Ulquiorra and all of your other Servants so why? And how? How are you alone?"

Panda runs around in circles in the courtyard. "GOTTA... CHASE.... NOTHING!"

(Free... Yes a panda named panda..)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stopped walking and looked around at Zero, talking as he did so. The memories Zero tried to bring back were instantly destroyed each time they entered his mind, this was due to the power he had used previously to implant the command into Asuka♅...
“ Listen, every time,
every time I finally have peace, a conflict erupts. Whenever a conflict erupts, people die. I've killed thousands to kill one person. I killed my children's mother, I've destroyed continents, planets, universes. I've even wiped out an entire species out of love for this planet. I'm nothing more than a bringer of death and destruction. ”

kurosaki_ichigo_by_agito_lind-d5d7wv2_zpsc1f10f01.png

[/QUOTE]
"Sure you've done plenty of bad things, but there are only a few that really make you choke. I thing the main one being your lover."

Zero held his shoulders, holding back tears. "I've only been truly in love with one person, and that's Layla... And you stole her from me. I didn't care, because if that's what makes her happy then I'm happy... but of course the worst happened, and now, she's dead."

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura nods "I was lonely without you so if I only get one more night then I'll accept it anyways" she says softly.
William smiled "Thank you" He said softly before kissing her again (Fade?)

shortyshot8 said:
"Will you be with me tonight one last time" He asked softly

Cam smirked "What do you think you are saying? You have them....Marcus Ulquiorra and all of your other Servants so why? And how? How are you alone?"
Asuka vanished from where she layed and appeared somewhere else."None of that is the same....I made them so I wouldn't be alone anymore. There just a figment of my imagination....that became a reality when I was 8." She whispered to herself."I'd rather die....I wouldn't miss much...and that curse was lifted..."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka vanished from where she layed and appeared somewhere else."None of that is the same....I made them so I wouldn't be alone anymore. There just a figment of my imagination....that became a reality when I was 8." She whispered to herself."I'd rather die....I wouldn't miss much...and that curse was lifted..."
Cam smirked "Oh? Well if you truly believe they are heartless monsters then.....My job would to be to make your wish come true"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smiled and kissed him back softly.
(Fade)
William's eyes slowly opened "Ugh" He said rubbing his head

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "Oh? Well if you truly believe they are heartless monsters then.....My job would to be to make your wish come true"

Kagura sat up and glanced at him.

PixelScoreMC said:
"Sure you've done plenty of bad things, but there are only a few that really make you choke. I thing the main one being your lover."
Zero held his shoulders, holding back tears. I've only been truly in love with one person, and that's Layla... And you stole her from me. I didn't care, because if that's what makes her happy then I'm happy... but of course the worst happened, and now, she's dead."
...♅Akira sighed and replied, slowly turning his head and closing his eyes, searching for Asuka's power♅...

“ Yes, and she died because of me.. Nonetheless, you're right. Excuse me, I need to check to see if Asuka is okay. ”

shortyshot8 said:

"If I say my wish is to die...can you make that happen? My Simons aren't heartless...I know that much." Asuka said quietly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"If I say my wish is to die...can you make that happen? My Simons aren't heartless...I know that much." Asuka said quietly.
Cam smirked "I can indeed make that happen" He said making a sharp pain in her chest as if she was stabbed "That better?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smiled and stretched, enjoying the feeling.
William smiled "Sleep well? Well that's what I would ask if we did much sleeping"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied, slowly turning his head and closing his eyes, searching for Asuka's power♅...

“ Yes, and she died because of me.. Nonetheless, you're right. Excuse me, I need to check to see if Asuka is okay. ”

[/QUOTE]
Zero turned from Akira, stating in an emotionless tone "See ya' later pal'."

He disappeared in a show of particles, going back to the void to hibernate for a while and regain his bearings.

((Wonderful timing! I'm now gonna go to bed. Ttyl guys~))

shortyshot8 said:
Cam smirked "I can indeed make that happen" He said making a sharp pain in her chest as if she was stabbed "That better?"

William smiled "Sleep well? Well that's what I would ask if we did much sleeping"
Asuka groaned in pain,"I said if! Not that I wanted to... Or wished too..." She breathed as she glared at Cam.

shortyshot8 said:

"With what sleep I got it was enjoyable" she said and looked at him.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka groaned in pain,"I said if! Not that I wanted to... Or wished too..." She breathed as she glared at Cam.
Cam laughed a little "Oh? You think I'm doing this for you? No....I'm doing this for him....For Marcus......If he is to ever do what I need of him he needs to be strong"

LunaCrosby said:
"With what sleep I got it was enjoyable" she said and looked at him.
William laughed a little "What? You make it sound like the rest wasn't enjoyable"

...♅Akira locked onto Asuka's power and vanished, appearing infront of her and holding out his hand, grabbing the male's arm. The arm suddenly turned a light pink colour and became a raw form of power as Akira released it. He spoke as the pink power vanished, his eyes glaring at the male♅...

“ Get lost before I end your lineage. ”

tumblr_nq5ejdl3zo1src42wo1_500_zpslozx9lsh.gif

----------------------------------------

@shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back