• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Yeah...I sort of messed something up and made him a little to big, but that's okay. I still love him either way." She said with a smile.
Marcus laughed a little "Neat" He said happily before sighing and thinking "Wish you could say the same about me........''

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...Ragnarok laughed and aimed his palm at Zero, his chess board, along with him, was sent flying into the air...

“ Shut your mouth, boy. ”

...♅Akira, in a last ditch effort, released his most powerful and evil form, Ascension. Ragnarok looked around only to see Akira walking towards him engulfed in a red, black and purple aura. His hair was white and his eyes were a pale green, each step he took broke a hole into the ground♅...

“ Oh, what's this? ”

“ Father.. ”

“ You may have boosted your power, but you're nothing compared to me! ”

...Ragnarok suddenly changed as lightning engulfed him. He aimed his arm at Akira and fired multiple hands towards him at an attempt to kill him, yet when they got close, they were batted away by Akira's raw power. Akira pointed his finger at Ragnarok as his power was quickly overwhelmed. Ragnarok was sent crashing into a wall...

vq6j5E.gif

...Akira then raised his hand upwards, causing Ragnarok to slam into the ceiling, being pinned under Akira's power. He spoke as Ragnarok coughed up blood...

“ You're the pathetic one. Relics like you should stay dead. ”

vOQePW.gif

“ You insole- ”

“ Die. ”

...Akira then glared at Ragnarok as a large explosion then occurred, removing him from existence...

vOQeP0.gif

...♅Akira began screaming as he began forcefully sealing the form he was in. Five minutes later, he stood in his previous form, his orange hair rustling from the breeze. He panted heavily, as his clothes were ripped and he had multiple marks all over his body. It was clear the form took it's toll on him. Smoke blew away from Akira as the warehouse, along with everything that had been affected by the fight, returned to normal♅...

tumblr_n4jm3j7WWB1tp8k15o1_500_zpswdcgi1xh.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero laughed, glancing towards Akira. "He took the bait."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira began walking away, looking down at the ground as he did so. His hair shielded his eyes as he continued walking, a slight breeze soon rolling into the area. He spoke to himself quietly♅...
“ It looks like I'm alone now.. like always. ”

362096-screenshot067_zpsb9c331b3.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Zero got serious, looking towards Akira.

"Akira, the power of a sanctum comes with an inevitable downfall. We're destined to be alone, our only job is to keep balance. Since no one matches our power, we have no one to relate too. It's just the way life works."

Zero held out his hand, even though he was walking away.

"I'm willing to be your friend, just this once."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "Neat" He said happily before sighing and thinking "Wish you could say the same about me........''
Asuka turned back towards her summon and waved her hand over his chest, shrinking it back down to its normal size. She layed it on top of her head,"Yeah...." She said softly before she walked over to her window and stared out at the moving cars that passed by.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka turned back towards her summon and waved her hand over his chest, shrinking it back down to its normal size. She layed it on top of her head,"Yeah...." She said softly before she walked over to her window and stared out at the moving cars that passed by.
Marcus watched her "Hmmm...." He said to himself

LunaCrosby said:
"You want us talking to be a one time thing?" She asks and tilts her head
William blushed "Not that...But this" He said before pinning her to the bed

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, glancing towards Akira. "He took the bait."
Zero got serious, looking towards Akira.

"Akira, the power of a sanctum comes with an inevitable downfall. We're destined to be alone, our only job is to keep balance. Since no one matches our power, we have no one to relate too. It's just the way life works."

Zero held out his hand, even though he was walking away.

"I'm willing to be your friend, just this once."
...♅Akira slapped his hand in the form of a 'tag' as he walked past him. He continued walking, soon replying to Zero and then quietly talking to himself♅...

“ Sure..
I just wonder if the world would be better without me, after all, I only cause chaos and pain..

lX33L_zpsof6od4xg.gif

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus watched her "Hmmm...." He said to himself

William blushed "Not that...But this" He said before pinning her to the bed
Asuka sighed as she rested her forehead on the glass before she picked her head up."I'm leaving...Don't follow me." She said quietly before she vanished from sight.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira slapped his hand in the form of a 'tag' as he walked past him. He continued walking, soon replying to Zero and then quietly talking to himself♅...

“ Sure..
I just wonder if the world would be better without me, after all, I only cause chaos and pain..

lX33L_zpsof6od4xg.gif

[/QUOTE]
Zero, hearing that line, burst out laughing, holding his stomach as if it was some sad attempt at a comedic joke.

"Listen, Bud. Me and you have a rivalry that spans WAYYYY back, but I can guarantee you one thing... I said Balance for a reason, your balance is the most important."

He glared at Akira's back, saying the words with such emotion and authority that it could be no other way.

"Screw fire, ice, all that bull shit. I'd call you the Sanctum of Order."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed as she rested her forehead on the glass before she picked her head up."I'm leaving...Don't follow me." She said quietly before she vanished from sight.
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What the hell? Asuka!?!"

Asuka sat down on top of a building, her legs outstretched and her palms laying on the ground behind her. She leaned back a little as she looked out towards the sky, lost in thought. Did I do the wrong thing? I mean....I only left because I could tell something was going to happen and it wasn't going to be good....what good would I have been if I stay? She thought to herself as she slowly raised her left hand and fire a purple light towards a flock of birds, watching as the slowly spiralled towards the ground.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked shocked "Wha-What the hell? Asuka!?!"
The summon was left behind as Asuka vanished. He flew up and on to Marcus' head,"Master wishes to be alone. You must allow it."

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero, hearing that line, burst out laughing, holding his stomach as if it was some sad attempt at a comedic joke.
"Listen, Bud. Me and you have a rivalry that spans WAYYYY back, but I can guarantee you one thing... I said Balance for a reason, your balance is the most important."

He glared at Akira's back, saying the words with such emotion and authority that it could be no other way.

"Screw fire, ice, all that bull shit. I'd call you the Sanctum of Order."
...♅Akira sighed and replied to him as he continued walking♅...

“ I may be the Sanctum of Order, I didn't read my title. But still, whenever I am around, people either die or something is destroyed. It's better if I left here. ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sat down on top of a building, her legs outstretched and her palms laying on the ground behind her. She leaned back a little as she looked out towards the sky, lost in thought. Did I do the wrong thing? I mean....I only left because I could tell something was going to happen and it wasn't going to be good....what good would I have been if I stay? She thought to herself as she slowly raised her left hand and fire a purple light towards a flock of birds, watching as the slowly spiralled towards the ground.

The summon was left behind as Asuka vanished. He flew up and on to Marcus' head,"Master wishes to be alone. You must allow it."
Marcus sighed and sat down "Dammit Asuka" He muttered

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and sat down "Dammit Asuka" He muttered
The summon curled up on his head,"Do not curse at master. She has given you life, she can very well end it too."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed and replied to him as he continued walking♅...
“ I may be the Sanctum of Order, I didn't read my title. But still, whenever I am around, people either die or something is destroyed. It's better if I left here. ”

[/QUOTE]
Zero snapped his fingers, a wall coming up in front of the path Akira was trying to walk away on.

"Why do you think I'm here Akira? If I wasn't here, your life would be much worse. I'm the necessary evil that allows good to exist. I was never born evil Akira, no one is."

He grabbed Akira's shoulders, forcing Akira's memories back into his head as many times as he had too.

"Remember me Akira. Remember."

WeirdPrincess said:
The summon curled up on his head,"Do not curse at master. She has given you life, she can very well end it too."
Marcus sighed "Why did you leave me alone with this creep?"

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero snapped his fingers, a wall coming up in front of the path Akira was trying to walk away on.
"Why do you think I'm here Akira? If I wasn't here, your life would be much worse. I'm the necessary evil that allows good to exist. I was never born evil Akira, no one is."

He grabbed Akira's shoulders, forcing Akira's memories back into his head as many times as he had too.

"Remember me Akira. Remember."
...♅Akira stopped walking and looked around at Zero, talking as he did so. The memories Zero tried to bring back were instantly destroyed each time they entered his mind, this was due to the power he had used previously to implant the command into Asuka♅...

“ Listen, every time,
every time I finally have peace, a conflict erupts. Whenever a conflict erupts, people die. I've killed thousands to kill one person. I killed my children's mother, I've destroyed continents, planets, universes. I've even wiped out an entire species out of love for this planet. I'm nothing more than a bringer of death and destruction. ”

kurosaki_ichigo_by_agito_lind-d5d7wv2_zpsc1f10f01.png

Asuka was now laying down on top of the building, her arm shielding her eyes as she layed on her back."I'm alone....again....Seems like I can't do a single thing right in my life." She whispered to herself as tears slowly fell down her cheeks. Being alone is the worst feeling ever....I hate it...I've been alone most of my life....I don't want to go back to that... She thought as she raised her other arm to cover her face, trying not to cry anymore then she already was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back