• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira watched as tears formed in Asuka's eyes, a sudden sadness overcoming him. Out of instinct, he placed his left hand onto the left side of Asuka's neck and spoke in a gentle tone as he leaned in, going to kiss her♅...

“ Please don't cry. I don't want to see the woman I love cry.. ”

ichihime-ichigo-and-orihime-21706868-358-295.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(Akira when will the third match start?)

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Akira when will the third match start?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Whenever both players are ready. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Exiting the room, Kaname shut the door behind him and disappeared down the hall, heading to the nearby town. Making his way out the dormitiry and into the courtyard, Kaname began mumbling to himself. (Not aware that it was destroyed yet)

Layla sat patiently in her seat, staring observantly at the girl. Layla thought for a few moments, before realizing she didnt have knowledge of the gurls name of ehich was serving her. Finally, she spoke up. "What is..your name?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla stopped what she was going and turned her head to look at her, smiling a bit "Oh, right!, I forgot you don't know my name anymore" she said with a quiet giggle "My name is Camilla" she said softly before turning her attention back to the tea she was making.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](Still not using your other characters?)

(Anyone here?!)

[/QUOTE]
((I am :3))

Roman said:
(( Its early morning. 5AM ))
((..have you slept yet? xD jeez you guys love being nocturnal huh, I pass out as soon as I get tired))

Nonalaka said:
((..have you slept yet? xD jeez you guys love being nocturnal huh, I pass out as soon as I get tired))
(( I'm a night person. I did go to sleep, I just happen to wake up at weird times. ))

Roman said:
(( I'm a night person. I did go to sleep, I just happen to wake up at weird times. ))
((Oh, right, I do that but I normally force myself to sleep again uvu; if you came on here looking for someone to interact with I have ilaani free btw))

Nonalaka said:
((Oh, right, I do that but I normally force myself to sleep again uvu; if you came on here looking for someone to interact with I have ilaani free btw))
(( I have, Roman, Han, Hayate, and Taylor. ))

Roman said:
(( I have, Roman, Han, Hayate, and Taylor. ))
((Hmm, I guess Han? He's the only one I've never had a character interact with uvu))

Nonalaka said:
((Hmm, I guess Han? He's the only one I've never had a character interact with uvu))
(( Well, he is in the park, waiting for his match to start. ))

Roman said:
(( Well, he is in the park, waiting for his match to start. ))
((Alrighty then))

Ilaani walked through the park with her hands in her pockets, her feet kicking a pebble as she idly walked along her eyes not moving from the ground. She continued kicking the pebble until it skidded off to the side, hitting something, or someone ilaani turned her head "Sorry" she said plainly as she took a a quick glance at the person she had hit.

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](You have any free?I have T)

[/QUOTE]
i have...

Nanase / Kajima - Cosplay convention

Emiko - LIVE Concert

Seria - Gym

Neo - Ice cream Shop

Ciara(Zero) - Watching Tournament

Stya(Two) - Walking on Beach

Faris(Four) - GamingCon

Semira(Five) - At the Park

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]hmmmmmm...bored))

[/QUOTE]
((I think I owe you a reply from forever ago xD eeeer I can't remember what so I'll make up one now))

Amara happily twirled as they arrived through the front door "Well~~ where would you like to go first hmm?~~"

Nonalaka said:
((I think I owe you a reply from forever ago xD eeeer I can't remember what so I'll make up one now))
Amara happily twirled as they arrived through the front door "Well~~ where would you like to go first hmm?~~"
actually no their shopping xD )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]actually no their shopping xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I know but she's asking which kind of store, she's in the mall right now xD ))

Nonalaka said:
((Alrighty then))
Ilaani walked through the park with her hands in her pockets, her feet kicking a pebble as she idly walked along her eyes not moving from the ground. She continued kicking the pebble until it skidded off to the side, hitting something, or someone ilaani turned her head "Sorry" she said plainly as she took a a quick glance at the person she had hit.
Han blinked and looked down at the pebble, before kicking it himself. The pebble then went back in the girl's direction.

"No need to be sorry... There's your pebble."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]i have...
Nanase / Kajima - Cosplay convention

Emiko - LIVE Concert

Seria - Gym

Neo - Ice cream Shop

Ciara(Zero) - Watching Tournament

Stya(Two) - Walking on Beach

Faris(Four) - GamingCon

Semira(Five) - At the Park

[/QUOTE]
(I'll go with Semira)T was sitting on a bench and smoking a cigarette

Shiroe Kurona](I'll go with Semira)T was sitting on a bench and smoking a cigarette [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#666600][B]*Semira was sitting next to him. She then covered her nose when she started smelling smoke*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#666600] ''e-excuse me but can you please not smoke...?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#666600] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/Five said:

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]oh lol)))
''hmmm..wanna shop for clothes?''

[/QUOTE]
"Yes!" She said happily before grabbing Natsumi's wrist an pulling her towards a clothes shop, when they arrived she let go and skipped in looking at all the clothes excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back