• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#666600][B]*Semira was sitting next to him. She then covered her nose when she started smelling smoke*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#666600] ''e-excuse me but can you please not smoke...?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#666600] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/Five said:
latest
[/URL]
(( The dangers of smoking. She gets it. xD ))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#666600][B]*Semira was sitting next to him. She then covered her nose when she started smelling smoke*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#666600] ''e-excuse me but can you please not smoke...?''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#666600] [/COLOR][URL="http://drakengard.wikia.com/wiki/Five said:
T looked at the women and sighs as he stops smoking and throws the cigarette Now,Is that better?

Nonalaka said:
"Yes!" She said happily before grabbing Natsumi's wrist an pulling her towards a clothes shop, when they arrived she let go and skipped in looking at all the clothes excitedly.
''y-your excited about clothes that much...?''

*Natsumi asked surprised of Amara's reaction*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T looked at the women and sighs as he stops smoking and throws the cigarette Now,Is that better?

[/QUOTE]
*Semira uncovered her nose and inhaled the fresh air then exhaling*

''thank you...''

Roman said:
Han blinked and looked down at the pebble, before kicking it himself. The pebble then went back in the girl's direction.
"No need to be sorry... There's your pebble."
She looked at the pebble as it rolled back hitting her foot, she then kicked it in the air and took one hand out of her pocket, catching it. "Well uhm its the parks pebble but thanks?" She said with a quiet chuckle

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''thank you...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded, "yes!, I haven't been clothes shopping since I arrived back on earth y'know!" She said with a giggle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

''thank you...''

[/QUOTE]
Your welcome T said as he made a beer bottle appear and started drinking it Uhhhhh Thats the stuff T said in a deep voice he was almost getting drunk

Nonalaka said:
She looked at the pebble as it rolled back hitting her foot, she then kicked it in the air and took one hand out of her pocket, catching it. "Well uhm its the parks pebble but thanks?" She said with a quiet chuckle
Han nodded, and gave her a friendly smile and said in a joking tone.

"Pebble thief? Nah, I'm just playing. So, how are you on such a nice day?"

Nonalaka said:

Amara nodded, "yes!, I haven't been clothes shopping since I arrived back on earth y'know!" She said with a giggle.
''ah...i see''

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Your welcome T said as he made a beer bottle appear and started drinking it Uhhhhh Thats the stuff T said in a deep voice he was almost getting drunk

[/QUOTE]
''hmm...may i have some?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i see''

[/QUOTE]
Of course here,baby T said as he gave her the beer bottle Ma names T

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Of course here,baby T said as he gave her the beer bottle Ma names T

[/QUOTE]
*Semira opens the beer and drinks some*

''im the Intoner Semira Five''

Roman said:
Han nodded, and gave her a friendly smile and said in a joking tone.
"Pebble thief? Nah, I'm just playing. So, how are you on such a nice day?"
Ilaani laughed lightly before looking up at the sky her hand on her forehead to shield her eyes as the sun was shining brightly "Well, I feel like im slowly cooking but im pretty alright" she said with a small chuckle "thanks for asking, what about yourself?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah...i see''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over the the section with all the fancier dresses and pouted lightly "They're all so pretty! Its such a shame I have nowhere to wear such a pretty dress!" She said before giggling.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Semira opens the beer and drinks some*
''im the Intoner Semira Five''

[/QUOTE]
T was drunk You can drink all you want,Semira

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani laughed lightly before looking up at the sky her hand on her forehead to shield her eyes as the sun was shining brightly "Well, I feel like im slowly cooking but im pretty alright" she said with a small chuckle "thanks for asking, what about yourself?"

Amara looked over the the section with all the fancier dresses and pouted lightly "They're all so pretty! Its such a shame I have nowhere to wear such a pretty dress!" She said before giggling.
''mhm...''

*Natsumi only looked over at the casual clothing*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T was drunk You can drink all you want,Semira

[/QUOTE]
''hahaha...il try not to be drunk like you''

*She said as she laughed nervously and drank some more*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''mhm...''

[/QUOTE]
Amara looked over at Natsumi with the corner of her eyes and chuckled noticing she went straight to the casual wear "Oh, come on Natsumi~ in sure you've wondered how you'd look in a pretty dress before~" she said as she made her way over "Just try on one!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''mhm...''

[/QUOTE]
T was looking at Semira Thats some strong...,bear

Nonalaka said:
Han looked up at her and smiled.

tumblr_n1t76qvM1y1r5usojo3_500.gif

"Oh, well my day is going pretty good. I'm Hansuke. Han for short."

He then put out a hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you."

Nonalaka said:
Amara looked over at Natsumi with the corner of her eyes and chuckled noticing she went straight to the casual wear "Oh, come on Natsumi~ in sure you've wondered how you'd look in a pretty dress before~" she said as she made her way over "Just try on one!"
''yea but...*sigh* alright fine''

*She sighed but smiling as she looked over at the dresses*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]T was looking at Semira Thats some strong...,bear

[/QUOTE]
''jeez...you really are drunk..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
No...no..,i a ....m not drunk T said looking at Semira

Roman said:
Han looked up at her and smiled.
tumblr_n1t76qvM1y1r5usojo3_500.gif

"Oh, well my day is going pretty good. I'm Hansuke. Han for short."

He then put out a hand for her to shake.

"Nice to meet you."
"I'm Ilaani, or uh, I don't have a shorter name, I don't even know if my names a real name e- Ah, right, I'm rambling" she said with a nervous chuckle "bad habit, Nice to meet you Han!" She said as she accepted his handshake and smiled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Amara clapped her hands together "Yay!" She said skipping over chuckling to herself when Natsumi smiled. "Pick one you like!"

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
No...no..,i a ....m not drunk T said looking at Semira

[/QUOTE]
*Semira sighed*

''then try to say: Ikinu kokoru kunai de sho ka akame kure iiwa''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Semira sighed*
''then try to say: Ikinu kokoru kunai de sho ka akame kure iiwa''

[/QUOTE]
Ik......kunai..deiiwa T said before passing out and falling on the ground

Nonalaka said:
"I'm Ilaani, or uh, I don't have a shorter name, I don't even know if my names a real name e- Ah, right, I'm rambling" she said with a nervous chuckle "bad habit, Nice to meet you Han!" She said as she accepted his handshake and smiled.

Amara clapped her hands together "Yay!" She said skipping over chuckling to herself when Natsumi smiled. "Pick one you like!"
''hmmm..then il pick......this one. seems i can wear that in the maid cafe maybe''

*She said pointing at the white dress*

Nonalaka said:
Han chuckled and put his.hands in his pockets. "Nice to meet you Ilaani, and I am sure someone will come up with a nickname for you. They aren't hard to think of."

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]
Ik......kunai..deiiwa T said before passing out and falling on the ground

[/QUOTE]
''ah~ for fuck's sake...''

*She said as she drank some more*

''beer isnt supposed to be that strong...''

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b3b300]''hmmm..then il pick......this one. seems i can wear that in the maid cafe maybe''[/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#b3b300][B]*She said pointing at the white dress*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b3b300] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/anime-dresses-clothes/images/32785176/title/anime-dresses-photo said:
Amara nodded "Its lovely! It matches your hair and everything !~" she chimed happily "see I knew you liked dress shopping" she said with a small giggle.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah~ for fuck's sake...''
*She said as she drank some more*

''beer isnt supposed to be that strong...''

[/QUOTE]
T stood up and and said I just start...T said as he fell down again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back