• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat the cup down. He spoke as he leaned in and kissed her neck, teasing her♅...
“ Don't worry, it won't be in public. However we can get started here~

[/QUOTE]
Asuka quickly jumped out of her seat and sat down across from him, holding a hand to her neck where he kisses her."N-No way...I already feel faint just from that!" She stared down at her glass, her face growing redder by the second.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka quickly jumped out of her seat and sat down across from him, holding a hand to her neck where he kisses her."N-No way...I already feel faint just from that!" She stared down at her glass, her face growing redder by the second.
Marcus looked at her "Should I just leave?" He asked

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus flicked his forehead "No" He said frankly
(( How are you gonna stop love yo?! ))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero watched the dogs tear at his legs, ripping them apart with blood splattering everywhere. However, something was off. Only skin that covered what looked like a mold made of darkness came off, leaving legs made of void where the dogs ripped off his legs. The dogs whimpered as they stared into his legs, almost hypnotized
" Animals are obsessed with the dead... It's an interesting trait of theirs, it's also why I could be considered a beast tamer, anyone that controls darkness can control an animals evil desires, or force their worst fear on them. "

Zero looked down at the dogs, his eyes turning to Hatred.

" Die. "

eZStct.gif

((Ignore the part that shows the little circle around him, I couldn't get it perfect Dx))

The dogs stumbled back, clawing at the ground as if they were trying to hold on to earth itself. The shadows behind the dogs were pried away violently, then traveling to Zero and entering his mouth. The dogs fell limp, turning white, and then withering away to dust.

" Now, give me something to chew on. "

(Ha... haha... see what I did there? .-. ))
Roman sighed and looked at the dogs. The one that stayed behind went into hiding, to study, Zero as he fought.

"You know, I doubted how evil you were, until now. You just killed some dogs, pretty badass for a bad guy like you."

After Roman finished being a sarcastic asshole he raised his hand, concentrating lightning in his hand.

"Lightning beast is a new one...!"

Roman lowered his arm, and aimed it toward Zero, sending a beast made of lightning running toward him at high speeds, similar to the attack that was sent at himself earlier.

tumblr_mcsh8lfkwP1rcz936o1_400.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen returned the kiss
"and i will be yours, and only yours" and said wrapping his arms around her and leaned back "and for you, nothing will stop me" he said before he deeply kissed her, taking every moment he could.
Amaya purred softly. "I love you so much Ayen" she says between kisses, she returned a deep kiss

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Real helpful....." He muttered
Asuka frowned and flicked his forehead,"Don't get sassy with me. If you want to leave, then you can go. It's not like I won't see you later."

Nonalaka said:
Camilla nodded slowly "Oh, Alright" it was an odd concept to wrap her head around but she seemed to have grasped it okay, she looked over to Layla and smiled lightly, although she was pretty sure the woman didn't recognise her, judging by her half formed sentence.
Kaname gently rested his hand on his mother's head. With a gentle smile, Kaname lowered his voice. "I will protect you mother." Shifting his gaze over to Camilla, he raised his brow. "Do you happen to have...some..uh...things she can change into?"

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat back in his chair, taking another drink of his tea. He replied to her, his smile remaining♅...

“ It's your body's way of saying you liked it~ ”

((Is anyone free to interact with ilaani? She's just kicking a pebble around the park being bored. ;- ;) )

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka frowned and flicked his forehead,"Don't get sassy with me. If you want to leave, then you can go. It's not like I won't see you later."
Marcus laughed a little "I will go but...There is someone I would like to meet"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat back in his chair, taking another drink of his tea. He replied to her, his smile remaining♅...

“ It's your body's way of saying you liked it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah well that's scary...I've never felt something like that before! It was weird and tingly." Asuka said as she picked up her drink and drank the rest of it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((I have Hak O.o he's free))

[/QUOTE]
((( I... sort of started using Hak's appearance XDD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I... sort of started using Hak's appearance XDD )))

[/QUOTE]
((HOW DARE YOU

LETS FITE M8!! IDENTITY THEFT))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname gently rested his hand on his mother's head. With a gentle smile, Kaname lowered his voice. "I will protect you mother." Shifting his gaze over to Camilla, he raised his brow. "Do you happen to have...some..uh...things she can change into?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla chuckled lightly "You mean clothes and stuff right?" She nodded "Yes, I do" she answered with a smile.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yeah well that's scary...I've never felt something like that before! It was weird and tingly." Asuka said as she picked up her drink and drank the rest of it.
...♅Akira replied as he took another drink of his tea, soon refilling it with his powers♅...

“ It's because you've never been kissed there before. You'll eventually grow to like it~ ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((I have Hak O.o he's free))

[/QUOTE]
((Sure sure send him if you'd like :D ))

He grinned, as the dog charged him at full speed. He held out his arm, murmuring

"Sponge."

A dark black sponge appeared in front of him, the lightning dog running directly into it. The sponge absorbed it, seeming to tingle with electricity now.

Zero picked up the sponge, summoning darkness into his other hand and slamming it into the sponge.

"Dark lightning!"

He slammed the sponge onto the ground, a dog identical from earlier appeared where the sponge landed, except the light was tint black.

"Attack boy."

The dog charged towards Roman, aiming for the ankles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back