• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel chuckled. "Alright Lady Sefia." He said before he muttered some words. Accelerate. He said as they teleported to the stadium.
''thank you''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''thank you''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel took a bow, smirking at her. "Always happy to serve you." He said.

*Neo then teleported next to Asuka since idk where dafuq shes at xD *

''oh by the way Asuka, your opponent for the tournament, Pixel...he does have a weakness, his attacks use up his blood. if you dodge all of them to render him tired, you could possibly win without fighting..''

*She said smirking*

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Yeah" He said softly as he stared at her before holding out to fingers for her to grab as a sign of friendship and respect
Asuka chuckled softly before she grabbed the two fingers and held them in her palm."Promise we'll be friends forever?" She asked softly before looking over at Neo with a grin."You've been pretty silent over there. Got anything on your mind?" @Himeragi Seiker

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blushed even more,"Alright I get. You'd die if we never kissed..." She said before whispering the next part to herself,"but we haven't kissed much to begin with."
...♅Akira laughed lightly before taking another sip of his tea. His advanced hearing heard Asuka whispering, prompting him to reply with a wink♅...

“ I plan on changing that~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled softly before she grabbed the two fingers and held them in her palm."Promise we'll be friends forever?" She asked softly before looking over at Neo with a grin."You've been pretty silent over there. Got anything on your mind?" @Himeragi Seiker
Marcus smiled softly and nodded "Yeah" He said happily "I would never leave your side" (I need you to view our PM because it contains intel on Marcus's next form)

@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Asuka sighed in relief,"I wasn't gonna to hand to hand combat. I've never fought like that before...or ever really. Thanks for the help Neo!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled softly and nodded "Yeah" He said happily "I would never leave your side" (I need you to view our PM because it contains intel on Marcus's next form)
(Which one though?)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...is it time for your battle yet?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel scratched his chin and saw Zero and Roman battling in the arena. "No, I'm afraid not Lady Sefia." He said as he turned back to look at her. "I promise to try my best for you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed in relief,"I wasn't gonna to hand to hand combat. I've never fought like that before...or ever really. Thanks for the help Neo!"

(Which one though?)
''fufufu...im always happy to help''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen calmed down then leaded in so their foreheads were touching
"you promise,
Mela en' coiamin?" he said unconsciously using some of his native language "that no matter what happens, we'll always find away back to each others embrace?" he said looking into her eyes for comfort.
Amaya nodded. "I promise" she says wrapping her arms and legs around him. "No matter what, I'll be yours" she says before kissing him softly

WeirdPrincess said:

(Which one though?)
(The one titled I NEED YOU xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''fufufu...im always happy to help''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at her "Uhh.......That was a bit creepy" He said laughing nervously

Pixel scratched his chin and saw Zero and Roman battling in the arena. "No, I'm afraid not Lady Sefia." He said as he turned back to look at her. "I promise to try my best for you."
''fight well, and il reward you in my bed''

*She said as she sat on one of the seats and watched the battle*

shortyshot8 said:
(The one titled I NEED YOU xD )

Marcus looked at her "Uhh.......That was a bit creepy" He said laughing nervously
(( I know! I saw that afterwards! xD ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''fufufu...im always happy to help''

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"Yeah...I owe you one of this works."

well if you guys excuse me, il be going to the shower now. so brb~!))

@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''you should see my blood lust...i love bloody massacres...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Marcus looked shocked "Oh god...No....Please don't talk about blood it's making me hungry"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''fight well, and il reward you in my bed''
*She said as she sat on one of the seats and watched the battle*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed furiously, suddenly thinking dirty thoughts. Well this isn't normal for me... He thought. "A glorious reward that is. I won't lose." He said plainly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]well if you guys excuse me, il be going to the shower now. so brb~!))
@shortyshot8

@TheRebelliousDragon

[/QUOTE]
(KK See you after it xD )

Pixel blushed furiously, suddenly thinking dirty thoughts. Well this isn't normal for me... He thought. "A glorious reward that is. I won't lose." He said plainly.
''im looking forward to it''

*She said with a grin*

Jessica clung to his side. "Then what are we waiting forrrrr?" She pouted.
Akito wrapped his arms around her and warped to the amusement park. "Where here" he says happily

((( Damn. When the reward is sex, not even Akira can beat you :o )))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back