• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

PixelScoreMC said:
(( I know theres a way to dodge it, I just said it was HARDER to dodge. huehue ))
Zero smirked as he waited for Roman's Chidori to hit him. Zero's body turned to void where the chidori landed, immediately sucking in the lightning and darkness creeping towards his hand.

"Sadly, powers like such don't work on beings like me or Akira... I mean, there are a few... but no point telling you unless I were to personally give you training, or something like that at the very least."
Roman looked at his hand, watching as the darkness began to crawl up his skin.

"No. I'm not going to be consumed by this."

Roman turned to Zero and sighed as a pack of dogs appeared by his legs.

"Meet my hounds. They aren't your normal dog... Go!"

When Roman said 'go' the dogs all began to attack except one, who played it's part as intelligence.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, manifesting a cup of tea and taking a sip out of it♅...
“ I was kidding. I already knew because that was the only way to give him back his magic without rebuilding him. When I left, I deduced that he'd go to you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka pouted,"Oh...you should know I take things to seriously!" She exclaimed before calming down."Well that makes a lot more sense...I still think kissing was a weird way to give someone there powers back. I don't think I'd ever do that again..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I'm not saying that! I just haven't seen Asuka or Nelliel ACTUALLY fight xD ))
(( That's the point! Asuka...I don't know if she can fight either but Nelliel yes ))

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen hugged her and held her tight
"please, i never want to leave you, please don't be dream." he said unsure about reality
Amaya shook her head and climbed into his lap still in the blanket. "I'm no dream" she says as she places both hands on his cheeks. "I'll never leave you" she says softly before pecking his lips

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pouted,"Oh...you should know I take things to seriously!" She exclaimed before calming down."Well that makes a lot more sense...I still think kissing was a weird way to give someone there powers back. I don't think I'd ever do that again..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, leaning his head on Asuka's shoulder in a childish manner♅...

“ Hopefully you mean you won't be kissing Marcus again, I'd probably die without the taste of your perfect lips~ ”

LunaCrosby said:
"I don't believe you" she sighed and chuckled tossed her arms.
"You know its true" he smirked.
"Fine don't believe me" she says with a shrug. I wanna die... She thought to herself.

Rin smiled. "Maybe" she says with a chuckle

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Slaxt's character he has entered... A 8 year old)
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( What Rebellious-chan said~ )))

[/QUOTE]
(Now that's unfair xD Sora's gonna have to battle Marcus xD )

Lumina said:
Kaori took her hand back from the clone.
"I... don't know. All I remember is waking up somewhere I didn't recognize. In all honesty I don't know why I'm alive. Or even if i am alive."

She looked down at her shoes as her hand subconsciously went to her scar.
The clone nodded, "I see.... Though I feel as if your lying. You may know a name no one has called me in years, but how do I know if it's really you?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, leaning his head on Asuka's shoulder in a childish manner♅...

“ Hopefully you mean you won't be kissing Marcus again, I'd probably die without the taste of your perfect lips~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka laughed,"Yes I mean I won't be kissing Marcus again. I already told him I wouldn't..." She said before blushing lightly."You're still as embarrassing as ever...I'm sure you'd survive for week or so without my lips."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname continued to walk forward, making his way around the trio.

Layla heard footsteps walking towards herself and the other two she was standing with. Another stranger? This time, Layla turned her gaze ahead of time. Once her blooded gaze reached its destination, something clicked, she turned her entire body and finally spoke first, without being spoken to. "Kan."

Kaname froze in his tracks. Only one person, one woman knew him by that name. Impossible. She was killed again, but by Akira. Slowly shifting a confused gaze towards the woman, Kaname took a single step forward, speaking quietly. "Mother...but he killed you....he tortured you..." Kaname glanced behind himself at Camilla. He knew she would be confused, and thus he sighed.

[/QUOTE]
...what? Confused would be an understatement, who wouldn't be by such a thing, wasn't she just talking to his mother a while ago? She stayed silent, occasionally looking from Kaname to Layla.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka laughed,"Yes I mean I won't be kissing Marcus again. I already told him I wouldn't..." She said before blushing lightly."You're still as embarrassing as ever...I'm sure you'd survive for week or so without my lips."
...♅Akira laughed more and replied, taking another sip of his tea♅...

“ Your lips are my life force, Asuki-chan~ ”

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Hmm......I'm lucky to have a Master...No...A friend like you"
Asuka grinned,"Yeah...I'm glad we're friends." She said softly.

(( I was totally gonna play the song A Friend Like Me...but it wouldn't let me put it up
xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka grinned,"Yeah...I'm glad we're friends." She said softly.
(( I was totally gonna play the song A Friend Like Me...but it wouldn't let me put it up
xD ))
Marcus smiled "Yeah" He said softly as he stared at her before holding out to fingers for her to grab as a sign of friendship and respect

Tyler: In the woods, wandering back to his cabin.

Aiden: With Nissa(where are they?!
xD @Jennete)

D. T.: Mall, browsing the stores.

Kite: Paying off a house that Lexi and their children will live in.

Yuto: Captured in the Exceed Dimension.

Tyra: Minding her own business in the courtyard.

Celia: Temple Of Light

Yuzu: Music Room

Pixel: With One(Sefia) at the battle dome.

Oliver: Rolling around in bed at Kite's dorm.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3][B]*Watches*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Marcus looked at her "You don't by chance know my brother do you?" He asked

Mayyflower said:
"Fine don't believe me" she says with a shrug. I wanna die... She thought to herself.
Rin smiled. "Maybe" she says with a chuckle
"Your my best friend, I know how you feel. And i m not getting a happy feeling from you. So tell me what's up" she said sternly.

"Mhm" he said and chuckled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira rubbed the back of his head and replied♅...

“ It's nothing really. I have so many powers I hardly use most of them. Anyway, I think I'll fix your little problem before I see Asuka~ ”00

...♅Akira then placed his right hand on Himeragi's head, a yellow glow soon occurring as he magic was restored to her. Akira stood up and spoke as he smiled♅...

“ There, how do you feel? ”

Kurosaki.Ichigo.full.1119980.jpg

[/QUOTE]
''u-um...i do feel a little stronger...i guess''

*She said as her stand of hair ontop of her head wagged like a dog's*

Nonalaka said:
...what? Confused would be an understatement, who wouldn't be by such a thing, wasn't she just talking to his mother a while ago? She stayed silent, occasionally looking from Kaname to Layla.

Layla shifted her gaze to the peering stranger behind her son. "Who...her?" Layla acted almost as a child would, lifting her right hand and extending her index finger, pointing away at the girl.

Kaname observed Camilla's reactions, and could tell she wasnt grasping anything that was taking place. While forcing his mother's hand down, he addressed Camilla. "The fight we saw earlier. That was my mother fighting my little brother's father. The reason I changed, I saw my mother's dead body."

Layla tilted her head to the side, completely clueless as to what her son was talking about. Shrugging it off, Layla shifted her gaze once again back to the sign.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head and climbed into his lap still in the blanket. "I'm no dream" she says as she places both hands on his cheeks. "I'll never leave you" she says softly before pecking his lips
Ayen calmed down then leaded in so their foreheads were touching

"you promise,
Mela en' coiamin?" he said unconsciously using some of his native language "that no matter what happens, we'll always find away back to each others embrace?" he said looking into her eyes for comfort.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed more and replied, taking another sip of his tea♅...
“ Your lips are my life force, Asuki-chan~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blushed even more,"Alright I get. You'd die if we never kissed..." She said before whispering the next part to herself,"but we haven't kissed much to begin with."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back