• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((Well technically Pixel wouldn't win unless he takes out ASUKA, not one of her summons... So Pixel might just focus on inflicting damage to her xD ))
(( Welp! There goes Asuka ever trying to win....the tears are forever real xD but touch her and he gonna die ))

PixelScoreMC said:
" Yes.. lightning isn't very good against water, but I think you're thinking a little too in the box here... I'm a sanctum, so I can make things... a lot better. "
Zero took the arm with chidori on it and held it's wrist with his left hand. He pointed it towards Roman, smirking. " Chidori... Cannon. "

((Lmfao))

The shots seemed not to have the intention of directly hitting Roman, but instead barely hitting him... however making it hard to dodge.

(( Hopefully you get what I mean by this. ))
(( I have a way to dodge it... ))

Roman sent the dragon flying toward, Zero and went what de eyed at the sight of the attack coming his way. He knew he couldn't dodge it with a simple move, so he quickly used Kamui to send the lightning to the time-space dimension.

"Agh.... That one always does a number on me."

Roman slowly looked up and then ran at, Zero a lightning appearing in his hand.

"Lets see how effective the original one is!"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at her with hope in his eyes "Wha-What? Really?"
Asuka nodded,"Yeah! I'm sure there's a spell in my book that can get rid of this....or whatever type of power I have can do that too." She said reassuringly.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Welp! There goes Asuka ever trying to win....the tears are forever real xD but touch her and he gonna die ))
(That's if he can make it past us....Just summon all of us at the end all of your Demon's xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname was dumbfounded by her question. He didnt even know. Walking back down the sidewalk, Kaname caught sight of a strange woman. She seemed to be standing right in feont of the school, with a male and a female. The woman's aura was different than anything he had ever felt, and brought him to grab Camilla and push her behind his back. "I dont know yet."

(@,@ You can come to my place)

[/QUOTE]
Camilla let out a quiet yelp in confusion as she was pushed behind him, why did he do such a thing? She didn't notice any threat or danger of any kind. She curiously peeked from behind his back wondering who or what caused him to do that.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well it's just a kiss on the cheek, it isn't all that bad." Asuka said with a laugh as she set her drink back down on the table."And I did...kind of have to kiss Marcus after you left..."
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I'm aware.
He saw it. ”

...♅Akira pointed infront of him towards no where, giving a wink. His writer, Akira, winked back♅...

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Yeah! I'm sure there's a spell in my book that can get rid of this....or whatever type of power I have can do that too." She said reassuringly.
Marcus smiled "Th-Thank you" He said softly

LunaCrosby said:
"You better be.." she grumbled "he didn't hurt you did he?" She said in a dead serious tone.
"Yeah right" he said and playfully rolled his eyes.
Sam messed with the ring on her finger. "I'm just so tired." She says tiredly.

Rin chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Your just mad" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I wasn't even thinking about Akira xD I was thinking about Marcus and Nelliel....and maybe Giselle ))
((Well he might beat Nelliel too... Not sure about Marcus and Akira xD ))

Roman said:
(( I have a way to dodge it... ))

Roman sent the dragon flying toward, Zero and went what de eyed at the sight of the attack coming his way. He knew he couldn't dodge it with a simple move, so he quickly used Kamui to send the lightning to the time-space dimension.

"Agh.... That one always does a number on me."

Roman slowly looked up and then ran at, Zero a lightning appearing in his hand.

"Lets see how effective the original one is!"
(( I know theres a way to dodge it, I just said it was HARDER to dodge. huehue ))

Zero smirked as he waited for Roman's Chidori to hit him. Zero's body turned to void where the chidori landed, immediately sucking in the lightning and darkness creeping towards his hand.

"Sadly, powers like such don't work on beings like me or Akira... I mean, there are a few... but no point telling you unless I were to personally give you training, or something like that at the very least."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied♅...

“ I'm aware.
He saw it. ”

...♅Akira pointed infront of him towards no where, giving a wink. His writer, Akira, winked back♅...

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked and looked between the empty space and Akira."Uh...okay then." She said quietly as she picked up her drink again and took a sip. She had no idea what he was talking about, but just decided to go along with it.

( xD You have to admit Marcus is strong....Not Cam strong by any means but still pretty damn strong)

(( Nah m8. Nelliel ain't gonna go down that easy. Are you saying girls can't fight as good as a guy? HMMMM?! xD jk ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam messed with the ring on her finger. "I'm just so tired." She says tiredly.
Rin chuckled and rolled her eyes. "Your just mad" she says smiling
"If some things wrong I need to know" she said with a serious tone.

"Nah your just jelouse" he smirked

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked and looked between the empty space and Akira."Uh...okay then." She said quietly as she picked up her drink again and took a sip. She had no idea what he was talking about, but just decided to go along with it.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and replied, manifesting a cup of tea and taking a sip out of it♅...

“ I was kidding. I already knew because that was the only way to give him back his magic without rebuilding him. When I left, I deduced that he'd go to you. ”

LunaCrosby said:
"If some things wrong I need to know" she said with a serious tone.
"Nah your just jelouse" he smirked
Sam shook her head. "I'm fine.." She sighed

Rin chuckled "right" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and sat her empty bowl on the table and her milk, and bent over and kissed Ayen softly before backing up and smiling sweetly at him. "I'm glad I came to this school and met you" she says softly
Ayen hugged her and held her tight

"please, i never want to leave you, please don't be dream." he said unsure about reality

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Nah m8. Nelliel ain't gonna go down that easy. Are you saying girls can't fight as good as a guy? HMMMM?! xD jk ))
((I'm not saying that! I just haven't seen Asuka or Nelliel ACTUALLY fight xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're welcome! I would do anything to make you happy." Asuka said with a smile.
Marcus smiled "Hmm......I'm lucky to have a Master...No...A friend like you"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla let out a quiet yelp in confusion as she was pushed behind him, why did he do such a thing? She didn't notice any threat or danger of any kind. She curiously peeked from behind his back wondering who or what caused him to do that.

Kaname continued to walk forward, making his way around the trio.

Layla heard footsteps walking towards herself and the other two she was standing with. Another stranger? This time, Layla turned her gaze ahead of time. Once her blooded gaze reached its destination, something clicked, she turned her entire body and finally spoke first, without being spoken to. "Kan."

Kaname froze in his tracks. Only one person, one woman knew him by that name. Impossible. She was killed again, but by Akira. Slowly shifting a confused gaze towards the woman, Kaname took a single step forward, speaking quietly. "Mother...but he killed you....he tortured you..." Kaname glanced behind himself at Camilla. He knew she would be confused, and thus he sighed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back