• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Kaori still looked like she had seen a ghost.
"R-rommy..."

She was trembling now. She moved her arm back a bit, moving her shirt, which showed the beginnings of a scar on her chest.
The clone went wide eyed at the sight of the scar and the name she called him. He felt like he couldn't breathe at the moment, as memories of the girl began flooding his mind.

tumblr_n08bvlMKTh1rnvb0co6_r1_500.gif

"Y-you... You can't be..."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( SSSSSSHHH! I don't want to worry about that yet...I'm not prepared xD ))
((I'm sorry Weird but... *puts a hand on shoulder* Pixel is gonna rekt Asuka xD ))

shortyshot8 said:
(Oh...Poor Pixel....Gonna get his ass kicked xD )
(I haven't revealed his Bloodrush mode... >_>)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened and she put her hands up, waving them slightly."N-No that's not it! I just saw you were in the tournament to and I didn't want you to get tired before hand! I-I'm sorry!"
tumblr_n0dyfbgPOL1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

...♅Akira left Himeragi and went into the store infront of him, soon seeing Asuka, Neo and Marcus. He walked over behind Asuka and kneeled down, whispering into her ear from behind♅...

“ Hello, honey~ ”

Roman said:
The clone went wide eyed at the sight of the scar and the name she called him. He felt like he couldn't breathe at the moment, as memories of the girl began flooding his mind.

Tobi stared at them from far away "Bastard....." He muttered before vanishing

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I'm sorry Weird but... *puts a hand on shoulder* Pixel is gonna rekt Asuka xD ))

(I haven't revealed his Bloodrush mode... >_>)
(Yeah but Asuka can summon people....One of those people are Marcus <_<)

Nonalaka said:
...that was a compliment.. right? Or was it an observation, she wasn't sure "...Thank you?" Pushing that aside she looked around at the puddles that were on the ground, they were no longer rippling or moving "The rain has stopped!" She said before smiling up at him, but as she looked at him, she noticed something was...off, not like his emotions, but his look, it was different somehow, but she couldn't quite put a finger on it...or perhaps she simply was imagining it, she wasn't sure.
Kaname raised his brow, examining Camilla. His gaze went from Camilla, over towards the puddles on the ground. Nodding in aggreement, Kaname stepped out from under the shelter. "We shiuld get going then."

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus managed to crack a smile "Thank you" He said softly a real tear sliding down his cheek "I'm sorry......"
Asuka grinned,"Why are you sorry? You haven't done anything wrong."

Roman said:

Kaori took another step back, looking at Roman wide-eyed.

"I-i...."

She took another step back and tripped, falling backwards.

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi stared at them from far away "Bastard....." He muttered before vanishing

(Yeah but Asuka can summon people....One of those people are Marcus <_<)
(But Marcus is a separate entry, he can't fight Asuka's battle... Plus doesn't she already have someone else to do that? xD )

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero looked at his sword, realizing he wouldn't need it.
He waved his hand towards Roman, gesturing towards himself.

"Let's see... what you're made of."
"I don't like attacking first. It just isn't my style."

Roman put his hands on his head and chuckled.

"I want you to attack first, if it isn't too much to ask of the Zero the Hero."

Roman said, as he slid a hand over to his headband, lifting it up to activate his Sharingan.

Roman said:

(*starts singing* REUNITED AND IT FEELS SO GOOOOOD)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and smiled. "I love you" she says happily. "I do" she nods.
Ayen smiled

"and i love you Amaya, i love you from the deepest parts of my soul." he said warmly "and i think every bad moment of my life was worth it to meet you" he said smiling brightly.

(But Marcus is a separate entry, he can't fight Asuka's battle... Plus doesn't she already have someone else to do that? xD )
(Yeah he can he is one of the things she created *Shrug* Honestly it's up to @Fukushima Akira to decide how this works)

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura glared at her "you need to feed, I'll go get him myself" she said plainly.
Allen smirked "well I am a great kisser" he chuckled.
"No!" She whisper shouted. "I'm fine" she huffed quietly Riley stood up and saw her mom's facial expression. She started to get fussy. Sam sighed. "Riley please baby I'm tired." She says irritated. Riley flopped back down and played with her toys quietly

Rin shrugged. "Your okay" she says with a chuckle

Lumina said:
Kaori took another step back, looking at Roman wide-eyed.
"I-i...."

She took another step back and tripped, falling backwards.
The clone caught her, by her hand and lifted her back up. "Why are you here? I ...Killed you."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♅Akira left Himeragi and went into the store infront of him, soon seeing Asuka, Neo and Marcus. He walked over behind Asuka and kneeled down, whispering into her ear from behind♅...

“ Hello, honey~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gasped and grabbed her chest,"Oh dear god...." She murmured before turning her head and looking at Akira. A wide grin broke out of her face,"Hi Akki-san!"

shortyshot8 said:
(Yeah he can he is one of the things she created *Shrug* Honestly it's up to @Fukushima Akira to decide how this works)
((( If it's within her power and Marcus is actually classified as one of her summons, she can summon Marcus. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname raised his brow, examining Camilla. His gaze went from Camilla, over towards the puddles on the ground. Nodding in aggreement, Kaname stepped out from under the shelter. "We shiuld get going then."

[/QUOTE]
She nodded and followed behind him . As she began to walk again, she began to twirl her fingers, as she did so the water in the puddles began to move and form twirls and shapes as she giggled lightly "Where exactly are we going?" She asked as she continued to manipulate the puddles.

Roman said:
"I don't like attacking first. It just isn't my style."
Roman put his hands on his head and chuckled.

"I want you to attack first, if it isn't too much to ask of the Zero the Hero."

Roman said, as he slid a hand over to his headband, lifting it up to activate his Sharingan.
Zero smirked, taking a stance. He took a few deep breaths in, and then glared deep into Roman's eyes.

" Now there's an interesting ability. Chidori! "

Something similar to lightning formed in his hands. He brushed it near a plant, and the plant only swayed with the motion. He then swiped at a nearby wall, a clear cut being made.

" Ever heard the phrase... a blade that cuts nothing, can cut anything?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If it's within her power and Marcus is actually classified as one of her summons, she can summon Marcus. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Eh, I wanna see what Akira has to say :3)
(Yeah he pretty much is considering that Asuka created Marcus to serve her)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If it's within her power and Marcus is actually classified as one of her summons, she can summon Marcus. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Alright, thanks for the clarification... And there goes another one of my characters... Aiden is gonna lose to William because of his new form and stuff sooo xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back