• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened and she put her hands up, waving them slightly."N-No that's not it! I just saw you were in the tournament to and I didn't want you to get tired before hand! I-I'm sorry!"
tumblr_n0dyfbgPOL1rjf4f5o1_500.gif
Marcus laughed a little "It's fine...But don't worry I will be fine...Though I must thank you for being considerate"

Lumina said:
Kaori froze hacking up a step. Her eyes widened seeing Roman in front of her, like he was the last person she expected to see.
"Y-you..."

She looked like she was going to cry.

@shortyshot8
Tobi placed a hand on her shoulder "It is you huh?"

Lumina said:
Kaori froze hacking up a step. Her eyes widened seeing Roman in front of her, like he was the last person she expected to see.
"Y-you..."

She looked like she was going to cry.

@shortyshot8
Roman was gone by the time she looked up, but a clone was left in his place. "Yeah? It's me... Roman. Now who are you? I sense a familiar power from you..."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler shrugged. "Eh, it was worth a shot. Guess I'll go a little harder." He said as a light emitted from his chest. "ENGAGE: ASSAULT MODE!" He yelled as a large metal warrior replaced Tyler. The metal was now even stronger than before. "I'm gonna get stronger Akira! So I can protect everybody!" He said as he pulled his dual blades from behind his back, them glowing a bright gold.
((( We'll have to postpone it as Roman and Zero is about to fight, and I wanna watch. Let's just say they both drew and went to the next round :P )))

Mayyflower said:
Rin shrugged. "Because it was random" she muttered
Sam nodded. "Very" she huffed
"Go find marcus, he can help" she says "unless you want me to" she says.

"It was the heat of the moment, its fine" he smiled.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen tilted his head
"I'm glad you like it" he as he got up "i almost forgot something" he thought out loud as he grabbed two glasses of milk for the kitchen then went back to the bed "here, i know you want it" he said offering Amaya a glass of milk.
Amaya's face lit up as she sat up. Her tail swaying happily. "Milk!" She says happily as she took the glass and tools sip with her bowl on her lap. "Thank you" she says, purring quietly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( We'll have to postpone it as Roman and Zero is about to fight, and I wanna watch. Let's just say they both drew and went to the next round :P )))

[/QUOTE]
(Mmk, Ty was gonna lose anyway XDDDD)

Zero jumped from a thunder cloud in the sky, soaring through the air and landing into the arena with a large thump. The ground shattered into pieces, the ground waving into the walls of the stadium and crashing loudly. He grinned as the cloak he was wearing burned away with black flames, and revealed Zero in his Sanctum armor.

Black wings lined with silver were on his back, and a sword made of dark metal shimmered back and forth between reality and illusion.

" I've been waiting all fucking day for this match... So. Fucking. Long. All I want to see now is some blood... they kept me waiting too long... "

He laughed, waiting for Roman to step into the ring.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( *had a front row seat in the arena, threw everything possible at the lame announcer* BOOOOOO! YOU STINK)

[/QUOTE]
(( *throws things back* Go ahead! Announce! I have too many characters to be bothered with the job anyways! xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
"Go find marcus, he can help" she says "unless you want me to" she says.
"It was the heat of the moment, its fine" he smiled.
Sam shook her head. "I can't, I don't want to." She says tiredly

Rin smiled. "I'm not gonna lie but I kinda liked it..." She says nervously

Roman said:
Roman was gone by the time she looked up, but a clone was left in his place. "Yeah? It's me... Roman. Now who are you? I sense a familiar power from you..."
Kaori still looked like she had seen a ghost.

"R-rommy..."

She was trembling now. She moved her arm back a bit, moving her shirt, which showed the beginnings of a scar on her chest.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname removed his hand from her head, allowing her to fix her hair as she pleased. "How your acting." Kaname had changed once again, though he was obliviius to this fact. He still had yet to realize that he had already began unlocking his powers, though he wouldnt find that out until he met up with his mother.

[/QUOTE]
...that was a compliment.. right? Or was it an observation, she wasn't sure "...Thank you?" Pushing that aside she looked around at the puddles that were on the ground, they were no longer rippling or moving "The rain has stopped!" She said before smiling up at him, but as she looked at him, she noticed something was...off, not like his emotions, but his look, it was different somehow, but she couldn't quite put a finger on it...or perhaps she simply was imagining it, she wasn't sure.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya's face lit up as she sat up. Her tail swaying happily. "Milk!" She says happily as she took the glass and tools sip with her bowl on her lap. "Thank you" she says, purring quietly
Ayen rested his head on his head staring at Amaya while smiling happily

"some times i wondered why i lived for so long, but now i have my answer, i was waiting for you." he whispered to himself.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus laughed a little "It's fine...But don't worry I will be fine...Though I must thank you for being considerate"

Tobi placed a hand on her shoulder "It is you huh?"
"I wouldn't want you to be exhausted after my fight...because I think it's after mine. You're also my best friend and I couldn't possibly do that to you." Asuka said with a small smile as she put her arms down on the table.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero jumped from a thunder cloud in the sky, soaring through the air and landing into the arena with a large thump. The ground shattered into pieces, the ground waving into the walls of the stadium and crashing loudly. He grinned as the cloak he was wearing burned away with black flames, and revealed Zero in his Sanctum armor.
Black wings lined with silver were on his back, and a sword made of dark metal shimmered back and forth between reality and illusion.

" I've been waiting all fucking day for this match... So. Fucking. Long. All I want to see now is some blood... they kept me waiting too long... "

He laughed, waiting for Roman to step into the ring.
Roman was on a ledge, when his name was called.

"I believe that it me they want...."

Roman tossed away his hat anf jumped down, landing, but unlike Zero he kept his landing clean and quiet.

"Hello, Zero! Our fight is beginning. Just like you wanted..."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wouldn't want you to be exhausted after my fight...because I think it's after mine. You're also my best friend and I couldn't possibly do that to you." Asuka said with a small smile as she put her arms down on the table.
Marcus managed to crack a smile "Thank you" He said softly a real tear sliding down his cheek "I'm sorry......"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen rested his head on his head staring at Amaya while smiling happily
"some times i wondered why i lived for so long, but now i have my answer, i was waiting for you." he whispered to himself.
Amaya blushed and smiled. "I love you" she says happily. "I do" she nods.

Mayyflower said:
Sam shook her head. "I can't, I don't want to." She says tiredly
Rin smiled. "I'm not gonna lie but I kinda liked it..." She says nervously
Kagura glared at her "you need to feed, I'll go get him myself" she said plainly.

Allen smirked "well I am a great kisser" he chuckled.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( O.o *takes the mic* Heh.heheh...heh (} :) ))

[/QUOTE]
(( O.o ......Well this can't be good... xD ))

Zero looked at his sword, realizing he wouldn't need it.

He waved his hand towards Roman, gesturing towards himself.

"Let's see... what you're made of."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back