• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi became wide eyed at the thought while blushing a bit*
''eh? ah n-no...i wasnt really thinking about that.....i just dont know but..''

*She looks down a little*

''why am i so weak...? i mean i wish to become stronger...''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed and looked up at the sky♅...

“ The reason he was so mad was because he cared about you and you tried to kill him. ”

...♅He laughed as Himeragi complained about being weak, prompting him to reply♅...

“ Don't feel too bad, I have 7,932,135,441,523,222 passive abilities and 4,925,916,526,110,643 active abilities. Adding them together makes for 12,858,051,967,633,867 powers which make up the complete version of myself. I call it Complete Arsenal. Basically, I possess any and all existing powers as well as those yet to be, as well as complete mastery over said powers. Using my senses, I have never seen nor felt your power increase. That's because you don't train with your peers. ”

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
“ The reason he was so mad was because he cared about you and you tried to kill him. ”

...♅He laughed as Himeragi complained about being weak, prompting him to reply♅...

“ Don't feel too bad, I have 7,932,135,441,523,222 passive abilities and 4,925,916,526,110,643 active abilities. Adding them together makes for 12,858,051,967,633,867 powers which make up the complete version of myself. I call it Complete Arsenal. Basically, I possess any and all existing powers as well as those yet to be, as well as complete mastery over said powers. Using my senses, I have never seen nor felt your power increase. That's because you don't train with your peers. ”

[/QUOTE]
(( So many numbers....my head hurts just looking at it ))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero sat on a nearby ledge, eating chinese food out of a cheap plastic container. He watched with interest, his mouth full of food.
" Intwasing. you ned tranning fo mee? "

He laughed, almost choking on his food while doing so.
Roman turned around, he didn't look up at Zero, but he knew where he was. "I like to keep my skills sharp. I am not loose on my fighting, I always keep myself ready for anything and everything." He said sternly. He finally looked at Zero and smirked, "I am looking forward to this fight. That's also a reason why I decided to train a little."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi then brought her legs to her chest and hugged them*

''i know he cared about me and i tried to kill him...it was because i was ordered to or else i wouldve been punished. i-i had no choice..''

*She then looked at Akira wide eyed after he said about his powers*

''y-you re-...jeez..so much power...and yeah i know i dont train with my peers but...i mean i dont have any kind of magic...i rely on my weapons and my martial arts only...even if i tried to use magic, its hopeless, its like all my magic was sealed away somehow...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''il just have some coke please''
*Neo told the waiter*

[/QUOTE]
The waiter nodded and said sure before turning to go get their drinks."What kind of things do you do Neo?" Asuka asked curiously.

Roman said:
Roman turned around, he didn't look up at Zero, but he knew where he was. "I like to keep my skills sharp. I am not loose on my fighting, I always keep myself ready for anything and everything." He said sternly. He finally looked at Zero and smirked, "I am looking forward to this fight. That's also a reason why I decided to train a little."
Zero finished his food, letting out a happy sigh.

" Man, that was some good stuff. "

He pointed the fork towards Roman, grinning.

" If I don't have at least 3 scratches on me by the end of the fight, I'm degrading you down to human status... hehehe. "

He disappeared from the ledge, reappearing in the battle dome waiting anxiously for his match.

Kaori sat in the stands of the stadium, staring at her hands. She looked down, like there was something heavy weighing on her mind. She didn't say anything, but it looked like she wanted to.

898205_1323445663819_full.jpg

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled again and removed his arm from around her waist before standing up,"Is there anything you would like to do today?"
Levi shrugged and sat up. "Anything" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
The waiter nodded and said sure before turning to go get their drinks."What kind of things do you do Neo?" Asuka asked curiously.
''well...i dont wanna say. it involves similar things like the gang.....how about you?"

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero finished his food, letting out a happy sigh.
" Man, that was some good stuff. "

He pointed the fork towards Roman, grinning.

" If I don't have at least 3 scratches on me by the end of the fight, I'm degrading you down to human status... hehehe. "

He disappeared from the ledge, reappearing in the battle dome waiting anxiously for his match.
(( Take the one of the things his mother was able to give him before death. xD Damn you're evil xD ))

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura rubbed her eyes "if watch her but I'm worn out" she says quietly.

"I didn't hate it" he said quietly.
Rin was still looking down, playing with her fingers

Sam sighed. "It's fine" she huffs tiredly, her stomach growled.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...i dont wanna say. it involves similar things like the gang.....how about you?"

[/QUOTE]
"I don't really do much actually." Asuka let out a small laugh as she rubbed the back of her head again."I've never tried to help anyone...not like I could if I tried anyway."

Roman appeared on the far side of the stands. He leaned against a wall, his hat covering his face as he looked downward. Someone is here... Someone.... Familiar... He thought. "But who?"

@Lumina (( Why not meet up now :3 ))

WeirdPrincess said:
"I don't really do much actually." Asuka let out a small laugh as she rubbed the back of her head again."I've never tried to help anyone...not like I could if I tried anyway."
''so i heard that you are fighting someone named Pixel...huh? in the tournament...''

Lumina said:
Kaori sat in the stands of the stadium, staring at her hands. She looked down, like there was something heavy weighing on her mind. She didn't say anything, but it looked like she wanted to.
898205_1323445663819_full.jpg
Tobi looked around "Hmm....." He said to himself looking at the arena

Mayyflower said:
Amaya shook her head. "Nope
It all sounds good" she says happily as her tail flings out of the blanket and starts swaying back and fourth
Ayen spent about twenty minutes when he walks over to Amaya with two plates and bowls

"i hope you enjoy it" he said placing them on the bed and claiming a plate and bowl "the soup is pretty basic, but the salmon is seasoned with honey" he said as he took a bite.

Nonalaka said:
She pursed her lips lightly "Being sad makes you unsociable?" She asked with a questioning look, she paused for smiling at him "I'll try help you cheer up!" She announced "After all that's what friends do" she said nodding lightly.
Kaname shook his head. She didnt understand him, nor did he expect her to. Oddly enough, she still tried. The thought made him chuckle. Childishly, Kaname placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. "That's cute."

Mayyflower said:
Rin was still looking down, playing with her fingers
Sam sighed. "It's fine" she huffs tiredly, her stomach growled.
Allen glanced at her "why does it embarrass you?" He asks

"Are you... hungry?" Kagura asks.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen spent about twenty minutes when he walks over to Amaya with two plates and bowls
"i hope you enjoy it" he said placing them on the bed and claiming a plate and bowl "the soup is pretty basic, but the salmon is seasoned with honey" he said as he took a bite.
Amaya took a bite. "Oh my... It's delicious" she says taking another bite. "Yea it's very good, thank you" she says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so i heard that you are fighting someone named Pixel...huh? in the tournament...''

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yes! I mean...I won't be fighting him exactly, but more like me creatures will. I don't know how to use a sword or anything for that matter, all I have is my powers." Asuka said before she blinked when Neo said Marcus had a crush on her older sister."Wait...you did? Was this before or after you had a baby along the way?" @shortyshot8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back