• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ayen lay in bed with one of his arms wrapped around Amaya while he looked into her eye

"i swear, every time i see you, you look more and more beautiful" he said lovingly "not only that, but, my goddess, you have claws" he said as he rubbed his back.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I understand that's wrong...but don't you think death is a tad to harsh?" Asuka asked as she sat down and picked up her menu, looking at the possible food choices that she could eat."And torturing is really brutal..."
''consider the feelings of the countless women they've drugged and sold to many pimps and drug dealers...on the outside, their carefree and easy to fuck. inside, its against their will. and they suffer all of that...while the men use them anyway they want like property...how much more brutal can that be?''

Lizzie said:
Ruby huffed and shook her head. "Okay then don't answer me...."he says quietly "What's your name?" She asks
Layla dudnt budge, but she did respond, for it was something she could answer. Something she knew. Her voice came out in a soft whisper, rain droplets dripping from her hair and onto her face. "Lay-la."

Mayyflower said:
Rin flew around she grabbed Allen. "I can do it" she says happily

Levi blushed and returned the passionate kiss, placing both hands on his cheek
Alastair pulled her closer until there was no space left between them. He nipped on her lower lip before sliding his tongue into her mouth.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lay in bed with one of his arms wrapped around Amaya while he looked into her eye
"i swear, every time i see you, you look more and more beautiful" he said lovingly "not only that, but, my goddess, you have claws" he said as he rubbed his back.
Amaya blushed. "Sorry" she says shyly. "But thank you" she says kissing him softly then pulling away

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair pulled her closer until there was no space left between them. He nipped on her lower lip before sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Levi blushed when she felt his tongue touch hers, she slid her tongue into his mouth.

...♅Akira walked over to a bench that was situated within the park, directly across from the ice cream shop. He sat down and placed both of his arms over the back rest and sighed, soon talking♅...

“ What to do.. ”

bleach__butterfly_by_sideburn004-d3bn6sl_zps6aac485d.jpg

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]funny...shes with my psycho sadist ice cream loving Neo. their at the chinese restaurant)))

[/QUOTE]
(Well that's pleasant)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira walked over to a bench that was situated within the park, directly across from the ice cream shop. He sat down and placed both of his arms over the back rest and sighed, soon talking♅...
“ What to do.. ”

bleach__butterfly_by_sideburn004-d3bn6sl_zps6aac485d.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(AKIRA!?!?!?!)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Yes? )))

[/QUOTE]
since im bored...)))

*Himeragi landed infront of Akira from flying. Her wings then shrunk a little as she sat on the bench next to Akira as she stared off to the sky*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]since im bored...)))
*Himeragi landed infront of Akira from flying. Her wings then shrunk a little as she sat on the bench next to Akira as she stared off to the sky*

[/QUOTE]
(Aaaaaand here begins the begging xD )

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]no. Akira already said it isnt fucking possible you derp xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh...Okay...That was a bit harsh....)

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed. "Sorry" she says shyly. "But thank you" she says kissing him softly then pulling away
Ayen smiled

"there's nothing to be sorry about, you weren't trying to hurt me," he said as he sat up "so if anything, I'll take it as a sign of love" he said as if there was nothing wrong.

shortyshot8 said:
(What the hell did I miss!?!)
((( A lot, apparently. )))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira sighed as he he then saw Himeragi land infront of him and take a seat beside him. He spoke♅...

“ Oh, it's you. You do realize my son isn't mad at you anymore, right? ”

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled
"there's nothing to be sorry about, you weren't trying to hurt me," he said as he sat up "so if anything, I'll take it as a sign of love" he said as if there was nothing wrong.
Amaya smiled. "Yea" she whispers happily as she sat up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back