• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((Front of the school))

[/QUOTE]
(Okay)

Ruby walks around the school and finds herself in front of the school building

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh!" Asuka exclaimed as they were teleported to a lake. She blinked in surprise and looked around. "So...you're going to help me teleport to the right places....and not just wherever it decides to take me...how do you master that?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head.
''easy, practice and concentration. see, teleportation also has to do with ur noggin...like hell im thinking of going to the ice cream shop''

*She said as she teleported to the ice cream shop taking Asuka with her*

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and smiled. "I'm glad I was the one who heard it, it really was beautiful" she says, moving hair out of her face
Alastair smiled as he looked at her before he slowly began to lean closer to her, almost as if he was about to kiss Levi."Not as beautiful as you," he said softly as he stopped inches from his lips meeting hers.

Lizzie said:
(Okay)
Ruby walks around the school and finds herself in front of the school building
Still poking at the hand of which Shinji had on her shoulders, Layla's gaze shifted towards another stranger who also seemed to be walking around. It was still raining, and Layla's clothes were completely soaked, compared to Shinji's dry body of which was under what she heard him call an umbrella.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen closed the door behind them and took off his shirt before he wrapped his arms around Amaya form behind
"so my little goddess," he said bringing his mouth close to her ear "any requests?" he said deviously.
Amaya smirked. "No requests." She says quietly. "I'm all yours" she says as she wraps her arms around his neck softly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Still poking at the hand of which Shinji had on her shoulders, Layla's gaze shifted towards another stranger who also seemed to be walking around. It was still raining, and Layla's clothes were completely soaked, compared to Shinji's dry body of which was under what she heard him call an umbrella.

[/QUOTE]
Ruby looked at the two with confusion "Uh are you okay" she asks as she stopped walking

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''easy, practice and concentration. see, teleportation also has to do with ur noggin...like hell im thinking of going to the ice cream shop''
*She said as she teleported to the ice cream shop taking Asuka with her*

[/QUOTE]
Asuka gasped in shock,"Ice cream?" She said quietly as her stomach growled lowly. She blushed and put a hand over her stomach,"Right...so I need to concentrate on where I want to go..." She said before she closed her eyes and teleported both her and Neo to a Chinese restaurant.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled as he looked at her before he slowly began to lean closer to her, almost as if he was about to kiss Levi."Not as beautiful as you," he said softly as he stopped inches from his lips meeting hers.
Levi blushed. "Aw thank you" she says softly before pressing her forehead to his.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gasped in shock,"Ice cream?" She said quietly as her stomach growled lowly. She blushed and put a hand over her stomach,"Right...so I need to concentrate on where I want to go..." She said before she closed her eyes and teleported both her and Neo to a Chinese restaurant.
''hm...nice...excuse me, i need to take care of some business with that...gang''

*She said as she teleported back to the gang and killed them all. She then teleported back to Asuka sheathing her blade back into her umbrella*

''sorry...where were we?''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smirked. "No requests." She says quietly. "I'm all yours" she says as she wraps her arms around his neck softly
Ayen lifted her her in his arms then walked over to the bed laying her down

"i never want to spend another moment without you" he says as he lifts her shirt off and kisses her

(Fadeee)

Lizzie said:
Ruby looked at the two with confusion "Uh are you okay" she asks as she stopped walking
Layla titled her head to the side, completely and utterly unsure of what the girl meant. Taking a brief moment to blink, Layla stopped her poking of Shinji's hand and returned her gaze to the wall, staring blankly at the sign.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname shifted his gaze to glance at Camilla. The frown on her face brought curiousity to him. Avoiding any further need to have his arm pulled, Kaname turned and led her back into the park in hopes of finding a place to stand or sit under.

[/QUOTE]
"Are you upset?" she said as she stared up at him, awaiting his reaction to see if his expression would change. "You are behaving differently" she continued, not moving her gaze.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "Aw thank you" she says softly before pressing her forehead to his.
Alastair chuckled softly as he wrapped an arm around her waist,"You know I love you right?" He asked as he gazed into her eyes.

Mayyflower said:
Rin's wings kept flapping. "I can't control them" she says holding on to him. Her wings made Rin back as she began to control them

Amaya smiled and walked into the room. "Thank you" she says smiling back at Ayen
Allen sighed "well at least try to" he says.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla titled her head to the side, completely and utterly unsure of what the girl meant. Taking a brief moment to blink, Layla stopped her poking of Shinji's hand and returned her gaze to the wall, staring blankly at the sign.

[/QUOTE]
Ruby huffed and shook her head. "Okay then don't answer me...."she says quietly "What's your name?" She asks

Last edited by a moderator:
SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lifted her her in his arms then walked over to the bed laying her down
"i never want to spend another moment without you" he says as he lifts her shirt off and kisses her

(Fadeee)
(Fade)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm...nice...excuse me, i need to take care of some business with that...gang''
*She said as she teleported back to the gang and killed them all. She then teleported back to Asuka sheathing her blade back into her umbrella*

''sorry...where were we?''

[/QUOTE]
"Food. I'm really hungry...but what did you just go do?" Asuka asked as a waiter directed them to a table. Once she did, she set the menu's down on the table before smiling and stating that there server would be with them in a minute then left.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair chuckled softly as he wrapped an arm around her waist,"You know I love you right?" He asked as he gazed into her eyes.
Levi blushed. "And I love you too" she says softly, she placed a hand on his cheek and pecked his lips softly

WeirdPrincess said:
"Food. I'm really hungry...but what did you just go do?" Asuka asked as a waiter directed them to a table. Once she did, she set the menu's down on the table before smiling and stating that there server would be with them in a minute then left.
''remember the gang? i payed them their deaths...you delayed my massacre a little..''

*She said as she giggled a bit sadistically*

''ara ara...their faces were so...interesting..only if i had the time to torture them...oh well, serves them right for trafficking drugs and drugging women to create a whore house...''

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed. "And I love you too" she says softly, she placed a hand on his cheek and pecked his lips softly
Alastair blushed a bit before he leaned in and gave her a more passionate kiss.

LunaCrosby said:
Allen sighed "well at least try to" he says.
Rin flew around she grabbed Allen. "I can do it" she says happily

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blushed a bit before he leaned in and gave her a more passionate kiss.
Levi blushed and returned the passionate kiss, placing both hands on his cheek

Nonalaka said:
"Are you upset?" she said as she stared up at him, awaiting his reaction to see if his expression would change. "You are behaving differently" she continued, not moving her gaze.
Kaname sighed ever so lowly, before delivering a gentle smile to Camilla. "I am. I know." Kaname then refocused his gaze, before continuing. "Its how I am. A reason why I'm not so sociable as well."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''remember the gang? i payed them their deaths...you delayed my massacre a little..''
*She said as she giggled a bit sadistically*

''ara ara...their faces were so...interesting..only if i had the time to torture them...oh well, serves them right for trafficking drugs and drugging women to create a whore house...''

[/QUOTE]
"I understand that's wrong...but don't you think death is a tad to harsh?" Asuka asked as she sat down and picked up her menu, looking at the possible food choices that she could eat."And torturing is really brutal..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back