• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked at him and frowned, slowly letting go of his arm and nodding with a small sigh "Yeah" she said quietly, she assumed that he didn't want to answer her question. "Perhaps we should go shelter until its over."
Kaname shifted his gaze to glance at Camilla. The frown on her face brought curiousity to him. Avoiding any further need to have his arm pulled, Kaname turned and led her back into the park in hopes of finding a place to stand or sit under.

Shiroe Kurona]Tim looked at her confused and said [B]You shouldn't be out in th rain its cold and raining [/B] Shinji shoted as he touched her shoulder [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](I'll reply after a long time so be patient) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10848-mashiro-shiina/ said:
@Mashiro Shiina[/URL]
Layla's gaze was blank, even as she shifted her attention to the hand that was on her shoulder. Layla had never noticed that the rain was cold. For all she knew, it was warm. Still silent, Layla raised her left hand and extended her index finger, using it to poke at his hand.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((You can go find the new Layla if you want.
Anyone can as a matter of fact.))

[/QUOTE]
(Okay I'll send either Luke, nymph, navi, Kyle)

Asuka frowned as she stared at the plans in front of her before she grabbed them both and held it up, smiling."So world domination and killing every one with poison which is out of the question or go eat candy....Tough decision to make...." She said before holding up the one that had a chocolate bar on it, higher."I always did prefer candy over most things! I'll go get some before I have to fight!" She spoke as she vanished from sight.

tumblr_mk144qpVfS1ruakfio1_500.gif

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler suddenly punched him in the face from the side, sending him flying into the arena wall. He had transmitted there as he was busy talking. "Then let us begin..." He said as he flapped his wings, a determined look in his eyes.
...♅When Akira flew back towards the wall, he back flipped, landing on the wall with his feet. He burst forwards and vanished, appearing behind Tyler and slamming the blunt edge of his sword into Tyler's back, sending him along the ground. Akira spoke as he looked at him♅...

“ That was cheap, hitting me before I finished talking~ ”

tumblr_mqsdmbUGrQ1r12ee6o2_250.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When Akira flew back towards the wall, he back flipped, landing on the wall with his feet. He burst forwards and vanished, appearing behind Tyler and slamming the blunt edge of his sword into Tyler's back, sending him along the ground. Akira spoke as he looked at him♅...

“ That was cheap, hitting me before I finished talking~ ”

tumblr_mqsdmbUGrQ1r12ee6o2_250.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled and got up, his wound soon closing. "Then maybe you should of been paying attention... Or a little quicker..." He said as a flurry of light spears rained down on Akira.

Tyler chuckled and got up, his wound soon closing. "Then maybe you should of been paying attention... Or a little quicker..." He said as a flurry of light spears rained down on Akira.
...♅Akira brought his sword up behind his head and swung it downwards, causing a violent wave of air and power to be released, causing the spears to destabilize and vanish before they hit him. He spoke♅...

“ Try harder, Tyler. Using such attacks won't hit me. ”

tumblr_nanwxhfj361tgnzrho1_500_zpshuwel5mo.gif

Mayyflower said:
Akito stretched. "Okay, where do you wanna go?" He asks as he gets up and out of bed to put shorts on
(@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
(where is she?)
(Sitting at the park, In a tree)

LunaCrosby said:
Allen watched curiously and titled his head.
Rin's wings began to flap and after away she jets forwards.

((I just realized that im gonna be busy during this week...im pulling my characters from the tournament and let them roam; I won't be on constant enough to battle people /.\ ))

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Lumina said:
Noir was trying to move herself over to Yuto, no matter what the cost was. She just wanted to be near him. Dark Noir saw it but didn't really care.
"Honestly. I hate being a part of you "

She spoke in a monotone voice, rolling her eyes at Noir. She looked at Drago.

"What's the machine for?"
((@TheRebelliousDragon ))

Mayyflower said:
(Sitting at the park, In a tree)
Ayen sighed as he roamed around, after awhile he sat down next to a tree in the park

"where is everybody?" he grumbled as he got out a mint leaf to chew on.

Pixel nodded. "Sure." He said as he held out his hand.
*Sefia then took Pixel's hand*

''by the way, you can only address me as either Lady Sefia or Lady One, is that okay?''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed as he roamed around, after awhile he sat down next to a tree in the park
"where is everybody?" he grumbled as he got out a mint leaf to chew on.
Amaya looked down, in her cat form she jumped down and rubbed against ayen

Mayyflower said:
Amaya looked down, in her cat form she jumped down and rubbed against ayen
Ayen pet the cat for a moment, then he realized who it was

"Amaya, is that you?" he asked cheerfully "I'm sorry i disappeared for awhile." he said sadly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen pet the cat for a moment, then he realized who it was
"Amaya, is that you?" he asked cheerfully "I'm sorry i disappeared for awhile." he said sadly.
Amaya changed into human form and hugged ayen. "It's fine" she says her tail still out

Mayyflower said:
Amaya changed into human form and hugged ayen. "It's fine" she says her tail still out
Ayen smiled

"maybe for you
Melamin, but i couldn't stop thinking of you, even through my wanderlust." he said hugging her back "and besides where would i be if not for my little goddess?" he whispered in her ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back