• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, somewhat surprised.
" You actually have forgotten who I am... Interesting. Well, since we're going with formal names, It's Soulis Umbra Messor. "

He floated down into the ring, looking at Akira's orange hair. " Strange change of color there, did you dye it or something? "
...♅Akira pulled a strand of hair into his view and replied as he looked at it, then returning his gaze to Zero, replying♅...

“ I recognize the name, as if I've heard it somewhere, however I couldn't tell you where. My hair? I dunno, I woke up and it was this colour. I don't mind, it's not as if it bothers me. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname's head dropped, a shadow covering the top half of his face. His thoughts were stuck on the fact that his mother had been taken away from him again, to his beliefs. His hands twitched, even the one holding onto Camilla's. His gaze was unseen of course, and his lips were in a straight line. The longer Kaname stood there, the faster the wind around himself and Camilla became. Kaname had yet to make himself aware of this, and was frozen, stuck on his mothers "death". He neglected to hear Camilla's question as a result.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked around as the wind picked up around them then to Kaname noticing his expression, she frowned as she shook his arm lightly "Kaname?" She asked as she continued to tug at his arm to get his attention.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. I'm new here." She said.

Pixel found his blade in the wreckage and sheathed it. "Thanks for the blood again... But I guess that part where my skills get exhausted after a while is my weakness." He said.
*Sefia nodded and fixes her collar*

Mayyflower said:
Akito looked at the girl like she was crazy. "Oh, I'm akito and you?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck

Rin closed her eyes her wings draped down besides her.
"See? You don't need wings to fly" he chuckled.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira pulled a strand of hair into his view and replied as he looked at it, then returning his gaze to Zero, replying♅...
“ I recognize the name, as if I've heard it somewhere, however I couldn't tell you where. My hair? I dunno, I woke up and it was this colour. I don't mind, it's not as if it bothers me. ”

[/QUOTE]
" Yeah... we used to be enemies, before you lost your memories. I mean... We both fell in love with Layla, until she died. And I had her first... and I killed your lover! I can't even remember what her name was, Asuka maybe? Then I destroyed Heaven, and hell is in tatters. I've been managing the dead for quite some time now... "

He smiled, lifting Akira's chin to directly gaze into his eyes, which showed memories of Akira's past with Zero.

" I wouldn't mind being friends... but if your past suddenly comes back, I would prefer not to be stabbed in the back. "

Nonalaka said:
Camilla looked around as the wind picked up around them then to Kaname noticing his expression, she frowned as she shook his arm lightly "Kaname?" She asked as she continued to tug at his arm to get his attention.
Kaname's head slowly turned to the side to where he could see Camilla's legs. The tugging on his arm had caught a bit of his attention. He was just about to turn back around and simply hunt for something, until he felt rain on his head. Raising his head to look up at the sky, Kaname finally spoke, but in a tone of no emotion. "Its raining."

PixelScoreMC said:
" Yeah... we used to be enemies, before you lost your memories. I mean... We both fell in love with Layla, until she died. And I had her first... and I killed your lover! I can't even remember what her name was, Asuka maybe? Then I destroyed Heaven, and hell is in tatters. I've been managing the dead for quite some time now... "
He smiled, lifting Akira's chin to directly gaze into his eyes, which showed memories of Akira's past with Zero.

" I wouldn't mind being friends... but if your past suddenly comes back, I would prefer not to be stabbed in the back. "
...♅Akira sighed lightly as the memories attempted to return to Akira's mind, however when they entered, they were destroyed. Akira replied as he slowly moved his head away from Zero's hand, blinking slowly♅...

“ If my memories have been lost, then they won't comeback. However, I only know one name you mentioned, and that was Asuka. I remember her dying, however I don't know what killed her. She's alive now, though, so it's not as if I can attack you and say it's revenge or something. If my memories are gone, there was a reason, so it's probably in my best interest to forget. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Lãyãlã Voñ Sóuñís

Layla's body was still, quiet. To anyones eyes, she would seem, or appear to have died. Yet, she was far from dead. In a sense, one would say she was sleeping. Taking a nap. In fact, Laya was in the process of repairing and resetting herself. One would believe reset mean all is lost. Wrong. In retrospect, this situation was completely different. Although some was lost, the rest remained. Rather than what one would call "lost", some was purposefully deleted.

Deleted so that she wouldnt have any doubts. Only necessary, valuable memories remained. Not ones deemed valuable by her, but ones deemed valuable by the one who created her. Names of such people like Akira, Zero, Luna, and others disappeared from memory. Although this took place, three names remained. Kaname, Kuroh, and Father. The only problem was, the "Father" label was deemed almost empty. For she was only left with a proposition.

Within seconds of her mind churning with its fitted details, Layla's form, which laid on the ground, began to be absorbed into a black flame. The flame didnt harm her, for it was one that was lightly made. As such, Layla's hair pooled out longer and becane red. Her clothing become that of a shirt with a belt around her waist, accompanied by black bottoms. Her feet were bare, and large bangs shielded her eyes from sight.

Thunder rang through the sky above, threatening to destroy and corrupt. Just as the thunder came, as did the dark clouds, filling and shading over the sky. Releasing what it held, it began to rain upon the ground, discouraging the flames that surrounded Layla. As a result, her body was revealed, just as she slowly sat up.

All her previous wounds had disappeared. Any sign of what caused the current events disappeared. Both physically and psychologically. Slowly standing to her feet, Layla sauntered off from whomever it was who was watching her, without uttering a single sound. Within minuted, Layla found herself standing in the rain at the front entrance to the school, simply staring.

tumblr_msidpvVm6p1r0oruho1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tim was on his way to his dorm when he saw a girl next to the front gate getting drenched in rain Tim had a pn umbrella so he went up to her and shouted because the thunder was too loud Hello?!!Why are you in the rain?!!

oh. @Fukushima Akira isnt a Sanctum half demon and angel? if that is, what does that make Himeragi cuz shes half of both? i dunno this just crossed my mind last night xD like can she be reborn as a sanctum?)))

@Fukushima Akira[/URL] isnt a Sanctum half demon and angel? if that is, what does that make Himeragi cuz shes half of both? i dunno this just crossed my mind last night xD like can she be reborn as a sanctum?)))
(( Nope, there always was and will only be a certain amount of sanctums. And where did you get the half demon half angel thing? :/ ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♈The male began walking down the stairs as the stadium began getting colder, his face not being visible. He didn't talk, nor did he do any flashy movements. He walked down the stairs slowly as the mist from the temperature surrounded him♈...

“ ... ”

tumblr_mre5mdIZ6c1r8r1k2o1_250_zpspnhyrbuk.gif

...♈When the male reached the bottom of the stairs, his coat rustled violently and soon blew off, revealing his identity to all who was watching♈...

tumblr_mre5mdIZ6c1r8r1k2o2_250_zpsxhtheajp.gif

...♈When the coat blew off, it revealed an orange hair male. A familiar figure. He spoke as he looked over at Tyler, a slight smile appearing on his lips♈...

“ 久しぶりです, Tyler. ”

bb_zps17f2605f.jpg

...♅It was Akira♅...

(((

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smirked and spun his spear around his head. "Well this must be my lucky day. I get to fight you again eh? Don't take it easy on me just because I'm no longer possessed by a dragon god~" He said as he leveled the spear towards him.

Himeragi Seiker]oh. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/11585-fukushima-akira/ said:
@Fukushima Akira[/URL] isnt a Sanctum half demon and angel? if that is, what does that make Himeragi cuz shes half of both? i dunno this just crossed my mind last night xD like can she be reborn as a sanctum?)))
((( No, I meant that due to Gods coming from Sanctums, Sanctums has both light and dark power within them. I only used the Angel and Demon analogy for a clearer picture xD )))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero smirked, fading into the air lightly. " Go, finish your match. You aren't my main interest anymore... If you can't remember me now, you'll remember me later... History repeats itself after all. "
He laughed, fading into the air and his last words were heard.

" Win. "

(( Nope, there always was and will only be a certain amount of sanctums. And where did you get the half demon half angel thing? :/ ))
the half demon and half angel thing is what i thought a sanctum was...unless you can fill me in what a sanctum truly is? its still kinda fuzzy in my mind))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia nodded and fixes her collar*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel poked her cheek. "You want to go see how the matches are going at the tournament?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, I meant that due to Gods coming from Sanctums, Sanctums has both light and dark power within them. I only used the Angel and Demon analogy for a clearer picture xD )))

[/QUOTE]
ohhhh...ok xD ))

Pixel poked her cheek. "You want to go see how the matches are going at the tournament?" He asked.
''sure. can you take me there?''

*She said as she blushed a little*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Tim was on his way to his dorm when he saw a girl next to the front gate getting drenched in rain Tim had a pn umbrella so he went up to her and shouted because the thunder was too loud Hello?!!Why are you in the rain?!!

[/QUOTE]
Layla's gaze slowly shifted to the corners of her eyes. She wasnt sure who the figure was that seemed to be approaching her. However, he held something that seemed to be above his head. Plus, he wasnt getting wet. This confused Layla, but she didnt speak. In fact, Layla brought her attention back to the sign on the wall, attempting to read it. She had no clue where she was. Ignoring the words of the stranger, Layla remained where she was.

Tyler smirked and spun his spear around his head. "Well this must be my lucky day. I get to fight you again eh? Don't take it easy on me just because I'm no longer possessed by a dragon god~" He said as he leveled the spear towards him.
...♅Akira smirked and turned back to Tyler, soon replying♅...

“ You got it. ”

10941474522a12879824122l_zps877bc983.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname's head slowly turned to the side to where he could see Camilla's legs. The tugging on his arm had caught a bit of his attention. He was just about to turn back around and simply hunt for something, until he felt rain on his head. Raising his head to look up at the sky, Kaname finally spoke, but in a tone of no emotion. "Its raining."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him and frowned, slowly letting go of his arm and nodding with a small sigh "Yeah" she said quietly, she assumed that he didn't want to answer her question. "Perhaps we should go shelter until its over."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]ohhhh...ok xD ))

''sure. can you take me there?''

*She said as she blushed a little*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Sure." He said as he held out his hand.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla's gaze slowly shifted to the corners of her eyes. She wasnt sure who the figure was that seemed to be approaching her. However, he held something that seemed to be above his head. Plus, he wasnt getting wet. This confused Layla, but she didnt speak. In fact, Layla brought her attention back to the sign on the wall, attempting to read it. She had no clue where she was. Ignoring the words of the stranger, Layla remained where she was.

[/QUOTE]
Tim looked at her confused and said You shouldn't be out in th rain its cold and raining Shinji shoted as he touched her shoulder

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and turned back to Tyler, soon replying♅...

“ You got it. ”

10941474522a12879824122l_zps877bc983.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Tyler suddenly punched him in the face from the side, sending him flying into the arena wall. He had transmitted there as he was busy talking. "Then let us begin..." He said as he flapped his wings, a determined look in his eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back