• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled
"maybe for you
Melamin, but i couldn't stop thinking of you, even through my wanderlust." he said hugging her back "and besides where would i be if not for my little goddess?" he whispered in her ear.
Amaya blushed before placing a hand on his cheek and kissing his cheek. "Such a charmer" she says smiling her hand still in his cheek

LunaCrosby said:
"Thought you couldn't fly" he said and titled his head.
"I CANT!" She screamed at her wings flew her all over the place

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed before placing a hand on his cheek and kissing his cheek. "Such a charmer" she says smiling her hand still in his cheek
Ayen blushed then smiled slyly

"for you, i would do anything" he said as he started kissing her on the neck and made his way to her mouth "and only for you am i a charmer" he said between kisses.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen blushed then smiled slyly
"for you, i would do anything" he said as he started kissing her on the neck and made his way to her mouth "and only for you am i a charmer" he said between kisses.
Amaya blushed and kissed him back, her tail swaying back and fourth slowly.

Asuka had finished eating her candy that she got and smiled."Well that sure hit the spot! What to do next..." She muttered to herself as she walked along the streets. Vanishing from where she stood, she reappeared in a warehouse full of gang members. She blinked and looked around the room, watching as they all glared at her. With a nervous laughter, she began to run back and forth while frantically waving her arms up and down."Nothing to see here! I wasn't spying or anything...haha... This was an accident!"

tumblr_n8flbwtlUH1sqbbypo1_400.gif

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed and kissed him back, her tail swaying back and fourth slowly.
Ayen wrapped his arms around Amaya to bring her closer and deepen the kiss

"we might want to go somewhere more private..." he says bringing his head back. "that is, if we want to get anymore" he whispered into her ear before he lightly nipped at it.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka had finished eating her candy that she got and smiled."Well that sure hit the spot! What to do next..." She muttered to herself as she walked along the streets. Vanishing from where she stood, she reappeared in a warehouse full of gang members. She blinked and looked around the room, watching as they all glared at her. With a nervous laughter, she began to run back and forth while frantically waving her arms up and down."Nothing to see here! I wasn't spying or anything...haha... This was an accident!"
tumblr_n8flbwtlUH1sqbbypo1_400.gif
seems fun to interact)))

*Neo then walks up to Asuka which she came from the gang*

''hello? what business do you have here?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]seems fun to interact)))
*Neo then walks up to Asuka which she came from the gang*

''hello? what business do you have here?''

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stopped running and stared at Neo before clasping her hands in front of her as if she were praying,"I'm so sorry! I accidentally teleported here because I'm not all that great at controlling it yet."

tumblr_mtht9lqxRg1sbdxj7o1_500.gif

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen wrapped his arms around Amaya to bring her closer and deepen the kiss
"we might want to go somewhere more private..." he says bringing his head back. "that is, if we want to get anymore" he whispered into her ear before he lightly nipped at it.
Amaya giggled. "Lead the way" she says looking into ayens eyes smiling happily

Mayyflower said:

"I CANT!" She screamed at her wings flew her all over the place
Allen grabbed her arm and held onto he rightly so she didn't fly around everywhere "why not" he asks.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Lead the way" she says looking into ayens eyes smiling happily
Ayen kissed Amaya one last time before standing up taking her hand and leading them to his dorm room and opening the door

"ladies first" he said with his intent clear in his voice.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stopped running and stared at Neo before clasping her hands in front of her as if she were praying,"I'm so sorry! I accidentally teleported here because I'm not all that great at controlling it yet."
tumblr_mtht9lqxRg1sbdxj7o1_500.gif
''ah i see~ jia, how will you forget about this ever happening?''

*She said as she walked up to Asuka smirking holding her umbrella*

''i see...a newbie in teleportation...''

*She said as she giggled a little as if she were teasing her*

LunaCrosby said:
Allen grabbed her arm and held onto he rightly so she didn't fly around everywhere "why not" he asks.
Rin's wings kept flapping. "I can't control them" she says holding on to him. Her wings made Rin back as she began to control them

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kissed Amaya one last time before standing up taking her hand and leading them to his dorm room and opening the door
"ladies first" he said with his intent clear in his voice.
Amaya smiled and walked into the room. "Thank you" she says smiling back at Ayen

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ah i see~ jia, how will you forget about this ever happening?''
*She said as she walked up to Asuka smirking holding her umbrella*

''i see...a newbie in teleportation...''

*She said as she giggled a little as if she were teasing her*

[/QUOTE]
Asuka looked away with a slight blush on her face from embarrassment,"This has been happening a lot...I've randomly teleported to different places for the past few days." She said quietly as she rubbed the back of her head.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair finished playing the piece and looked over at Levi,"So....what did you think?" He asked with a bright smile on his face.
Levi smiled and walked over and sat next to him on the piano bench. "It was beautiful" she says kissing his cheek. "Good job" she says clapping a little

Mayyflower said:
Levi smiled and walked over and sat next to him on the piano bench. "It was beautiful" she says kissing his cheek. "Good job" she says clapping a little
Alastair blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck,"Thanks...that took me weeks to try and get all the right keys at the right time, just so I could play it for you."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka looked away with a slight blush on her face from embarrassment,"This has been happening a lot...I've randomly teleported to different places for the past few days." She said quietly as she rubbed the back of her head.
''funny...well i guess il help you then...''

*She said as she stood behind her and puts an arm around her while putting the umbrella over their heads*

Gang Member: ''BUT WAIT! WE'RE NOT FINISHED!!''

''Bleh~''

*She said as she closed one eye while sticking her tongue out at the same time teleporting herself and Asuka at a nearby ice cream shop*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((I wouldnt say free, but you can come and help Shinjii get her out the rain))

[/QUOTE]
(Okay..here at?)

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck,"Thanks...that took me weeks to try and get all the right keys at the right time, just so I could play it for you."
Levi blushed and smiled. "I'm glad I was the one who heard it, it really was beautiful" she says, moving hair out of her face

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and walked into the room. "Thank you" she says smiling back at Ayen
Ayen closed the door behind them and took off his shirt before he wrapped his arms around Amaya form behind

"so my little goddess," he said bringing his mouth close to her ear "any requests?" he said deviously.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''funny...well i guess il help you then...''
*She said as she stood behind her and puts an arm around her while putting the umbrella over their heads*

Gang Member: ''WAIT! WE'RE NOT FINISHED!!''

''Bleh~''

*She said as she closed one eye while sticking her tongue out at the same time teleporting herself and Asuka at a nearby lake*

[/QUOTE]
"Oh!" Asuka exclaimed as they were teleported to a lake. She blinked in surprise and looked around. "So...you're going to help me teleport to the right places....and not just wherever it decides to take me...how do you master that?" She asked curiously as she tilted her head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back