• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( O.o Yes. Only one I can say is free would be Isabella))

[/QUOTE]
that'd be fine)))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Jessica bounced off the bed and twirled around until she faced Akito. "Come on! I want to go somewhere and do something!" She said happily.
Akito stretched. "Okay, where do you wanna go?" He asks as he gets up and out of bed to put shorts on

PixelScoreMC said:
" He forfeit because he's... An easy going person, that's a way to put it. "
He glared at Shinji, completely serious.

" If he actually intended to fight you, you'd lose... at the very least. "
Shinji looked over into the battle arena and said I sensed a power similiar to Lord Thorin today,It was a young man, i didn't know what his name was A girl called him Saizo But i am not sure

Lumina said:
Dark Noir shrugged, disappearing again. She appeared next to Yuto, and she sighed, painting his wound closed, but not healing him.
"Damn still being connected to that brat! That connection is making me do this and it's pissing me off."

She grabbed him and came back, tossing his body next to the boys. Noir struggled hard against the chains once more, even Drago could feel how hard she was trying.

"You said make him suffer right? Make him watch what happens next because he failed. That would work right? Also if you know of any way to separate two souls, that would be great."

She watched the walls coming down, leaning against the wall. Noir was still struggling ridiculously hard.
Drago chuckled. "Too late for that, but whatever... Now we just watch and wait... Y!" He called out as a boy with a light blue ponytail rushed in.

"Y-Yes sir?" He asked, saluting Drago.

"Work on the machine... Don't stop until your finished." He said.

Pixel licked her thumb and smiled. "Yes ma'am." He said as he looked around for his crimson blade.
*Sefia then pulled away so he could look for his blade*

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona]Shinji looked over into the battle arena and said I sensed a power similiar to Lord Thorin today,It was a young man, i didn't know what his name was A girl called him Saizo But i am not sure

[/QUOTE]
Bingo.

"Thanks for the info, I'll... look out for that? If even. "

He laughed, the ground under him melting as he phased through it and disappeared.

I'll wait in the darkness... till' the match is ready.

Mayyflower said:
Akito stretched. "Okay, where do you wanna go?" He asks as he gets up and out of bed to put shorts on
Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. I'm new here." She said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sefia then pulled away so he could look for his blade*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel found his blade in the wreckage and sheathed it. "Thanks for the blood again... But I guess that part where my skills get exhausted after a while is my weakness." He said.

PixelScoreMC said:
Bingo.

"Thanks for the info, I'll... look out for that? If even. "

He laughed, the ground under him melting as he phased through it and disappeared.

I'll wait in the darkness... till' the match is ready.

Shinji just stood silently as Zero left and waited patiently

Drago chuckled. "Too late for that, but whatever... Now we just watch and wait... Y!" He called out as a boy with a light blue ponytail rushed in.
"Y-Yes sir?" He asked, saluting Drago.

"Work on the machine... Don't stop until your finished." He said.
Noir was trying to move herself over to Yuto, no matter what the cost was. She just wanted to be near him. Dark Noir saw it but didn't really care.

"Honestly. I hate being a part of you "

She spoke in a monotone voice, rolling her eyes at Noir. She looked at Drago.

"What's the machine for?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname remained silent. He felt as though some thing was wrong. Something felt empty inside him. Shifting a sharpened gaze not far ahead of them, Kaname caught a glimpse of his Uncle's actions just seconds before they disappeared. His mother. Akira. Akira killed....his mother? Gritting his teeth furiously, Kaname's hand gripped tighter onto Camilla's. "Family, fights family."

[/QUOTE]
She looked at their hands as he tightened his grip on her hand before looking up to study his expression, he was...angry? Was someone he knew there?, she assumed so, why else would he investigate?, "....are you okay?" She asked eventually.

Jessica shrugged. "I don't know. I'm new here." She said.

Pixel found his blade in the wreckage and sheathed it. "Thanks for the blood again... But I guess that part where my skills get exhausted after a while is my weakness." He said.
Akito nodded. "Wanna go to the cafe, the beach, or the amusement park?" He asks putting on a shirt

Nonalaka said:
She looked at their hands as he tightened his grip on her hand before looking up to study his expression, he was...angry? Was someone he knew there?, she assumed so, why else would he investigate?, "....are you okay?" She asked eventually.
Kaname's head dropped, a shadow covering the top half of his face. His thoughts were stuck on the fact that his mother had been taken away from him again, to his beliefs. His hands twitched, even the one holding onto Camilla's. His gaze was unseen of course, and his lips were in a straight line. The longer Kaname stood there, the faster the wind around himself and Camilla became. Kaname had yet to make himself aware of this, and was frozen, stuck on his mothers "death". He neglected to hear Camilla's question as a result.

A boy with angel wings slowly stepped into the ring. He was dragging a spear of brilliant light with him. "Right... Let's get this over with..." He said as he entered the ring. "Time to see how much stronger I've become."
@Fukushima Akira

...♈The male began walking down the stairs as the stadium began getting colder, his face not being visible. He didn't talk, nor did he do any flashy movements. He walked down the stairs slowly as the mist from the temperature surrounded him♈...

“ ... ”

tumblr_mre5mdIZ6c1r8r1k2o1_250_zpspnhyrbuk.gif

...♈When the male reached the bottom of the stairs, his coat rustled violently and soon blew off, revealing his identity to all who was watching♈...

tumblr_mre5mdIZ6c1r8r1k2o2_250_zpsxhtheajp.gif

...♈When the coat blew off, it revealed an orange hair male. A familiar figure. He spoke as he looked over at Tyler, a slight smile appearing on his lips♈...

“ 久しぶりです, Tyler. ”

bb_zps17f2605f.jpg

...♅It was Akira♅...

(((

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif
)))

Zero laughed, reappearing near the ring, making his presence completely known to the "mysterious man."

" So, beat his ass quickly so I can fight Roman please, I want to get the short stuff out of the way so we can resume where we left off earlier~"

@Fukushima Akira

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, reappearing near the ring, making his presence completely known to the "mysterious man."
" So, beat his ass quickly so I can fight Roman please, I want to get the short stuff out of the way so we can resume where we left off earlier~"

@Fukushima Akira
...♅Akira turned to looked at the male who called out to him. With a serious facial expression, he replied. Akira's power was untraceable, like he had no powers♅...

“ And you are? ”

tumblr_lklq5v2Rf41qil7ijo1_500_zpsgkwya8bl.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira turned to looked at the male who called out to him. With a serious facial expression, he replied. Akira's power was untraceable, like he had no powers♅...

“ And you are? ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'm the man who will shake the world to it's core..The one who will over throw the puppet master, Akira, and change this world into it's full glory."

He laughed, glaring down at him.

" The name's Zero, sanctum of void, shadows, and death... Nice to meet you again, new Akira. "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

...♈The male began walking down the stairs as the stadium began getting colder, his face not being visible. He didn't talk, nor did he do any flashy movements. He walked down the stairs slowly as the mist from the temperature surrounded him♈...

“ ... ”

tumblr_mre5mdIZ6c1r8r1k2o1_250_zpspnhyrbuk.gif

...♈When the male reached the bottom of the stairs, his coat rustled violently and soon blew off, revealing his identity to all who was watching♈...

tumblr_mre5mdIZ6c1r8r1k2o2_250_zpsxhtheajp.gif

...♈When the coat blew off, it revealed an orange hair male. A familiar figure. He spoke as he looked over at Tyler, a slight smile appearing on his lips♈...

“ 久しぶりです, Tyler. ”

bb_zps17f2605f.jpg

...♅It was Akira♅...

(((

post-28553-Steve-Jobs-mind-blown-gif-HD-T-pVbd.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
(It was sooo obvious)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ And you are? ”

[/QUOTE]
(Akira has lost his memories?!That is cool!!

PixelScoreMC said:
"I'm the man who will shake the world to it's core..The one who will over throw the puppet master, Akira, and change this world into it's full glory."
He laughed, glaring down at him.

" The name's Zero, sanctum of void, shadows, and death... Nice to meet you again, new Akira. "
...♅Akira replied as he looked at Zero's power, then to the crowd♅...

“ I see. I am Akira ‘Imperius Vi Euphoria’ Fukushima, Sanctum of Fire, Ice and destruction. I am also the second King and current ruler of Euphoria. It's pleasure to meet you, Zero. ”

[QUOTE="Shiroe Kurona](It was sooo obvious)

[/QUOTE]
((( To be honest, while I was using him at the beginning, I was actually planning on having it be another character, however I prefer using Akira to the rest of my other characters, as I've put the most development into his story and character. For all those who don't know, Akira sacrificed his memories of Zero -and some other people- in order to enter that form -The one he used to stop Asuka from killing herself-. So he's only forgotten Zero xD )))

Zero laughed, somewhat surprised.

" You actually have forgotten who I am... Interesting. Well, since we're going with formal names, It's Soulis Umbra Messor. "

He floated down into the ring, looking at Akira's orange hair. " Strange change of color there, did you dye it or something? "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he looked at Zero's power, then to the crowd♅...
“ I see. I am Akira ‘Imperius Vi Euphoria’ Fukushima, Sanctum of Fire, Ice and destruction. I am also the second King and current ruler of Euphoria. It's pleasure to meet you, Zero. ”

((( To be honest, while I was using him at the beginning, I was actually planning on having it be another character, however I prefer using Akira to the rest of my other characters, as I've put the most development into his story and character. For all those who don't know, Akira sacrificed his memories of Zero -and some other people- in order to enter that form -The one he used to stop Asuka from killing herself-. So he's only forgotten Zero xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(You should have made a new character because akira dying has impacted alot of things so its probably better if you had made a new character)

Lãyãlã Voñ Sóuñís

Layla's body was still, quiet. To anyones eyes, she would seem, or appear to have died. Yet, she was far from dead. In a sense, one would say she was sleeping. Taking a nap. In fact, Laya was in the process of repairing and resetting herself. One would believe reset mean all is lost. Wrong. In retrospect, this situation was completely different. Although some was lost, the rest remained. Rather than what one would call "lost", some was purposefully deleted.

Deleted so that she wouldnt have any doubts. Only necessary, valuable memories remained. Not ones deemed valuable by her, but ones deemed valuable by the one who created her. Names of such people like Akira, Zero, Luna, and others disappeared from memory. Although this took place, three names remained. Kaname, Kuroh, and Father. The only problem was, the "Father" label was deemed almost empty. For she was only left with a proposition.

Within seconds of her mind churning with its fitted details, Layla's form, which laid on the ground, began to be absorbed into a black flame. The flame didnt harm her, for it was one that was lightly made. As such, Layla's hair pooled out longer and becane red. Her clothing become that of a shirt with a belt around her waist, accompanied by black bottoms. Her feet were bare, and large bangs shielded her eyes from sight.

Thunder rang through the sky above, threatening to destroy and corrupt. Just as the thunder came, as did the dark clouds, filling and shading over the sky. Releasing what it held, it began to rain upon the ground, discouraging the flames that surrounded Layla. As a result, her body was revealed, just as she slowly sat up.

All her previous wounds had disappeared. Any sign of what caused the current events disappeared. Both physically and psychologically. Slowly standing to her feet, Layla sauntered off from whomever it was who was watching her, without uttering a single sound. Within minuted, Layla found herself standing in the rain at the front entrance to the school, simply staring.

tumblr_msidpvVm6p1r0oruho1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back