• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname sighed ever so lowly, before delivering a gentle smile to Camilla. "I am. I know." Kaname then refocused his gaze, before continuing. "Its how I am. A reason why I'm not so sociable as well."

[/QUOTE]
She pursed her lips lightly "Being sad makes you unsociable?" She asked with a questioning look, she paused for smiling at him "I'll try help you cheer up!" She announced "After all that's what friends do" she said nodding lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( A lot, apparently. )))
...♅Akira sighed as he he then saw Himeragi land infront of him and take a seat beside him. He spoke♅...

“ Oh, it's you. You do realize my son isn't mad at you anymore, right? ”

[/QUOTE]
*Himeragi became wide eyed at the thought while blushing a bit*

''eh? ah n-no...i wasnt really thinking about that.....i just dont know but..''

*She looks down a little*

''why am i so weak...? i mean i wish to become stronger...''

LunaCrosby said:
"Hey" she says tiredly and looks at her.

Allen blushed even more but kissed back.
Rin pulled away and covered her mouth and cheeks embarrassed "I-I'm sorry" her voice was muffled

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''consider the feelings of the countless women they've drugged and sold to many pimps and drug dealers...on the outside, their carefree and easy to fuck. inside, its against their will. and they suffer all of that...while the men use them anyway they want like property...how much more brutal can that be?''

[/QUOTE]
"Right....you're right. Sorry, forget I said anything." Asuka said as she waved her hand in front of her face. Her eyes scanned the menu and she hummed in thought,"Are you going to get anything from here....um....Whats you're name? I don't think I ever got it."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Right....you're right. Sorry, forget I said anything." Asuka said as she waved her hand in front of her face. Her eyes scanned the menu and she hummed in thought,"Are you going to get anything from here....um....Whats you're name? I don't think I ever got it."
''Neopolitan...but please, call me Neo''

*She said as she smiled and looked through the menu*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yea" she whispers happily as she sat up
Ayen got out of bed and stretched

"now last time, if i remember, you cooked for me" he said smiling at her "so this time I'm going to make us something delicious." he said as he put his pants in and walked towards the kitchen.

Sam huffed. "I'm so tired." She says looking at Riley. "She won't let me leave the room, so I have to take her everywhere I go" she says tiredly. Riley sat up in the crib and watched kagura and Sam smiling. "Wah er wha" she says smiling @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
"Its fine" he says and blushes, running a Hans through his hair.
Rin looked down at the ground, she was very embarrassed

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen got out of bed and stretched
"now last time, if i remember, you cooked for me" he said smiling at her "so this time I'm going to make us something delicious." he said as he put his pants in and walked towards the kitchen.
Amaya wrapped the blanket around her and Layed on the bed. "What are you gonna make? She asks

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed when she felt his tongue touch hers, she slid her tongue into his mouth.
Alastair pulled away after a while, breathing heavily."I could spend all day kissing you...as odd as that sounds. " He chuckled softly before giving her a peck on the lips.

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair pulled away after a while, breathing heavily."I could spend all day kissing you...as odd as that sounds. " He chuckled softly before giving her a peck on the lips.
Levi blushed and chuckled. "I could too" she says smiling

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''Neopolitan...but please, call me Neo''
*She said as she smiled and looked through the menu*

[/QUOTE]
Asuka smiled a little,"Ah okay! Nice to meet you Neo, I'm Asuka." She said as she put the menu down, already knowing what she wanted to order.

Mayyflower said:
Sam huffed. "I'm so tired." She says looking at Riley. "She won't let me leave the room, so I have to take her everywhere I go" she says tiredly. Riley sat up in the crib and watched kagura and Sam smiling. "Wah er wha" she says smiling @LunaCrosby

Amaya wrapped the blanket around her and Layed on the bed. "What are you gonna make? She asks
"well, i have two kinds of meat to start with" he said as he pulled them out of the fridge "salmon and chicken, i think I'll make a soup with the chicken and grill the salmon" he said as he got a frying pan and a large pot out "do you have any objections?." he asked

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka smiled a little,"Ah okay! Nice to meet you Neo, I'm Asuka." She said as she put the menu down, already knowing what she wanted to order.
''Asuka...nice name''

Fletcher walked around the dorms, looking around as he takes out a cigar and bangs it against his calf, a small bit of tobacoo falling out the floor. "Can't believe this shit." He mutters as he places it in his mouth, lighting it.

Roman stood up, and wiped his face. "Sweat... Fucking gross..." he said with a sigh. "I'll be fighting, Zero soon... I should finish up on a little more training..." Roman said as he looked at the men who agreed to help him train.

Man: Ready when you are, Roman.

Roman nodded and got his stance ready.

hatake_kakashi___naruto_by_aconst-d7rgas1.jpg

"You know I am holding back right? This will hurt, but it won't kill you." He said, before a series of screams were heard and a sudden sound of swords clanking. "Thank you for your help... I will pay you for your help when you all come to." He said before putting on his hat.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka teleported him next to her and Neo,"Did you need something?" She asked with a smile.
''hmmm...your teleportation is already improving..''

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
"well, i have two kinds of meat to start with" he said as he pulled them out of the fridge "salmon and chicken, i think I'll make a soup with the chicken and grill the salmon" he said as he got a frying pan and a large pot out "do you have any objections?." he asked
Amaya shook her head. "Nope

It all sounds good" she says happily as her tail flings out of the blanket and starts swaying back and fourth

Mayyflower said:

Kagura rubbed her eyes "if watch her but I'm worn out" she says quietly.

"I didn't hate it" he said quietly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''Asuka...nice name''

[/QUOTE]
"Thank you. Sorry for interrupting you're business from before...with those gang members. I think I can get the hang of teleporting now....at least I hope so." Asuka said as a waiter came and asked what they would like to drink. She told the male what drink she wanted before leaning against the table.

Mayyflower said:

Kagura rubbed her eyes "if watch her but I'm worn out" she says quietly.

"I didn't hate it" he said quietly.

Roman said:
Roman stood up, and wiped his face. "Sweat... Fucking gross..." he said with a sigh. "I'll be fighting, Zero soon... I should finish up on a little more training..." Roman said as he looked at the men who agreed to help him train.

Man: Ready when you are, Roman.

Roman nodded and got his stance ready.

hatake_kakashi___naruto_by_aconst-d7rgas1.jpg

"You know I am holding back right? This will hurt, but it won't kill you." He said, before a series of screams were heard and a sudden sound of swords clanking. "Thank you for your help... I will pay you for your help when you all come to." He said before putting on his hat.

Zero sat on a nearby ledge, eating chinese food out of a cheap plastic container. He watched with interest, his mouth full of food.

" Intwasing. you ned tranning fo mee? "

He laughed, almost choking on his food while doing so.

Mayyflower said:
Levi blushed and chuckled. "I could too" she says smiling
Alastair chuckled again and removed his arm from around her waist before standing up,"Is there anything you would like to do today?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Thank you. Sorry for interrupting you're business from before...with those gang members. I think I can get the hang of teleporting now....at least I hope so." Asuka said as a waiter came and asked what they would like to drink. She told the male what drink she wanted before leaning against the table.
''il just have some coke please''

*Neo told the waiter*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back