• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh yes! I mean...I won't be fighting him exactly, but more like me creatures will. I don't know how to use a sword or anything for that matter, all I have is my powers." Asuka said before she blinked when Neo said Marcus had a crush on her older sister."Wait...you did? Was this before or after you had a baby along the way?" @shortyshot8
Marcus sighed "Just disregard that.....What are you doing here anyways?" He asked

LunaCrosby said:
Allen glanced at her "why does it embarrass you?" He asks
"Are you... hungry?" Kagura asks.
Rin shrugged. "Because it was random" she muttered

Sam nodded. "Very" she huffed

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi looked around "Hmm....." He said to himself looking at the arena
Kaori looked up, sensing other people feeling the same. She looked around, deciding to move from the stands to outside the arena.

@Roman

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Just disregard that.....What are you doing here anyways?" He asked
Asuka lifted up a loaf of bread that sat in the basket on their table before she raised it to her lips and took a bite, speaking as she did."I'm eating...I'm really hungry." She said with a slight frown.

tumblr_mcksfuY0ms1rd5n33o1_500.gif

Lumina said:
Kaori looked up, sensing other people feeling the same. She looked around, deciding to move from the stands to outside the arena.
@Roman
Tobi watched her "Hmm....No way she's dead" He said to himself

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka lifted up a loaf of bread that sat in the basket on their table before she raised it to her lips and took a bite, speaking as she did."I'm eating...I'm really hungry." She said with a slight frown.
tumblr_mcksfuY0ms1rd5n33o1_500.gif
Marcus raised an eyebrow "Uhh....Okay?" He said not quite sure what she meant

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( I just realized all these people using Bleach xD )

[/QUOTE]
(( I have a Bleach character. I used Ichigo xD ))

Lumina said:
@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then brought her legs to her chest and hugged them*
''i know he cared about me and i tried to kill him...it was because i was ordered to or else i wouldve been punished. i-i had no choice..''

*She then looked at Akira wide eyed after he said about his powers*

''y-you re-...jeez..so much power...and yeah i know i dont train with my peers but...i mean i dont have any kind of magic...i rely on my weapons and my martial arts only...even if i tried to use magic, its hopeless, its like all my magic was sealed away somehow...''

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira rubbed the back of his head and replied♅...

“ It's nothing really. I have so many powers I hardly use most of them. Anyway, I think I'll fix your little problem before I see Asuka~ ”00

...♅Akira then placed his right hand on Himeragi's head, a yellow glow soon occurring as he magic was restored to her. Akira stood up and spoke as he smiled♅...

“ There, how do you feel? ”

Kurosaki.Ichigo.full.1119980.jpg

shortyshot8 said:
Tobi watched her "Hmm....No way she's dead" He said to himself

Marcus raised an eyebrow "Uhh....Okay?" He said not quite sure what she meant
"Well you asked me what I was doing here and I told you. Should I be somewhere else right now?" Asuka asked as she tilted her head.

PixelScoreMC said:
((( Damn, okay~ Zero and Roman's fight starts now. Announcer-san! @Roman )))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Well you asked me what I was doing here and I told you. Should I be somewhere else right now?" Asuka asked as she tilted her head.
Marcus sighed "I guess not....Hmm.....Asuka who out of my brothers are you going to summon first?" He asked referring to the Demon's

Mayyflower said:
Amaya took a bite. "Oh my... It's delicious" she says taking another bite. "Yea it's very good, thank you" she says happily
Ayen tilted his head

"I'm glad you like it" he as he got up "i almost forgot something" he thought out loud as he grabbed two glasses of milk for the kitchen then went back to the bed "here, i know you want it" he said offering Amaya a glass of milk.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname shook his head. She didnt understand him, nor did he expect her to. Oddly enough, she still tried. The thought made him chuckle. Childishly, Kaname placed his hand on her head and ruffled her hair. "That's cute."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla puffed out her cheeks in a childish manner as she tried to fix her hair. Humans were awfully confusing, so was being social for that matter, she supposed that's gave her the desire to learn so much, that and the fact that her parents only allowed her to go to school on land for one year, she wanted to learn as much as she could in that time and use it wisely. "What is?" She asked not understanding exactly what the comment was referring to.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I guess not....Hmm.....Asuka who out of my brothers are you going to summon first?" He asked referring to the Demon's
Asuka hummed in thought,"Well...I was going to summon Nel first. She'll be more useful during that battle...and maybe I'll bring out Ulquiorra if I make it to the next round. Then maybe use Bambie-chan or Giselle too."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed in thought,"Well...I was going to summon Nel first. She'll be more useful during that battle...and maybe I'll bring out Ulquiorra if I make it to the next round. Then maybe use Bambie-chan or Giselle too."
Marcus sighed "I see how it is" He said making fake tears roll down his cheeks "I'm not good enough to summon!?"

Hiro appeared in the arena again. He waved his hands at everyone, getting them to relax.

"Everyone! We have a battle coming up for you! The battle will be: Zero VS Roman! If we can get our two contestants down to the arena, that would be very nice!"

@PixelScoreMC @Fukushima Akira

Nonalaka said:
Camilla puffed out her cheeks in a childish manner as she tried to fix her hair. Humans were awfully confusing, so was being social for that matter, she supposed that's gave her the desire to learn so much, that and the fact that her parents only allowed her to go to school on land for one year, she wanted to learn as much as she could in that time and use it wisely. "What is?" She asked not understanding exactly what the comment was referring to.
Kaname removed his hand from her head, allowing her to fix her hair as she pleased. "How your acting." Kaname had changed once again, though he was obliviius to this fact. He still had yet to realize that he had already began unlocking his powers, though he wouldnt find that out until he met up with his mother.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira brought his sword up behind his head and swung it downwards, causing a violent wave of air and power to be released, causing the spears to destabilize and vanish before they hit him. He spoke♅...
“ Try harder, Tyler. Using such attacks won't hit me. ”

tumblr_nanwxhfj361tgnzrho1_500_zpshuwel5mo.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tyler shrugged. "Eh, it was worth a shot. Guess I'll go a little harder." He said as a light emitted from his chest. "ENGAGE: ASSAULT MODE!" He yelled as a large metal warrior replaced Tyler. The metal was now even stronger than before. "I'm gonna get stronger Akira! So I can protect everybody!" He said as he pulled his dual blades from behind his back, them glowing a bright gold.

Roman said:
(( I have a Bleach character. I used Ichigo xD ))
Roman appeared in front of the girl and raised his hand. "Who are you? I sense your power and it seems quite familiar..."

@shortyshot8
Kaori froze hacking up a step. Her eyes widened seeing Roman in front of her, like he was the last person she expected to see.

"Y-you..."

She looked like she was going to cry.

@shortyshot8

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia then took Pixel's hand*
''by the way, you can only address me as either Lady Sefia or Lady One, is that okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel chuckled. "Alright Lady Sefia." He said before he muttered some words. Accelerate. He said as they teleported to the stadium.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I see how it is" He said making fake tears roll down his cheeks "I'm not good enough to summon!?"
Asuka's eyes widened and she put her hands up, waving them slightly."N-No that's not it! I just saw you were in the tournament to and I didn't want you to get tired before hand! I-I'm sorry!"

tumblr_n0dyfbgPOL1rjf4f5o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back