• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( If it's within her power and Marcus is actually classified as one of her summons, she can summon Marcus. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( Fuck yeah I can! Though I might not...depends on how I'm feeling. Cause I really wanna use Nelliel ))

(My ac broke... The temp rose to 88... HALP.)

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Ye-Yeah...I guess" He said before sitting next to her
Asuka chuckled,"So how have you been...since the last time a saw you and all." She asked as she gently kicked her legs back and forth.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Fuck yeah I can! Though I might not...depends on how I'm feeling. Cause I really wanna use Nelliel ))
((Well technically Pixel wouldn't win unless he takes out ASUKA, not one of her summons... So Pixel might just focus on inflicting damage to her xD ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka gasped and grabbed her chest,"Oh dear god...." She murmured before turning her head and looking at Akira. A wide grin broke out of her face,"Hi Akki-san!"
...♅Akira smiled and manifested a seat, soon sitting next to Asuka. He spoke as he placed a kiss onto her cheek♅...

“ I told you I'd see you again~ ”

Mayyflower said:
"No!" She whisper shouted. "I'm fine" she huffed quietly Riley stood up and saw her mom's facial expression. She started to get fussy. Sam sighed. "Riley please baby I'm tired." She says irritated. Riley flopped back down and played with her toys quietly

Rin shrugged. "Your okay" she says with a chuckle
Kagura stood up "I don't believe you" she says and crosses her arms.

"Pfft I'm better than Ok" he chuckled.

Roman said:
The clone caught her, by her hand and lifted her back up. "Why are you here? I ...Killed you."
Kaori looked at the clones hand, then back up at its face. She shook her head.

"You couldn't have, because you're a clone."

She took back her hand, seeming to have calmed down enough to speak, but she still seemed shaken.

"And yeah... you did."

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka chuckled,"So how have you been...since the last time a saw you and all." She asked as she gently kicked her legs back and forth.
Marcus sighed and pointed at his Dragon hand "This won't go away no matter what I do...." He said before looking down "I'm hideous"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded and followed behind him . As she began to walk again, she began to twirl her fingers, as she did so the water in the puddles began to move and form twirls and shapes as she giggled lightly "Where exactly are we going?" She asked as she continued to manipulate the puddles.
Kaname was dumbfounded by her question. He didnt even know. Walking back down the sidewalk, Kaname caught sight of a strange woman. She seemed to be standing right in feont of the school, with a male and a female. The woman's aura was different than anything he had ever felt, and brought him to grab Camilla and push her behind his back. "I dont know yet."

Slaxt said:
(My ac broke... The temp rose to 88... HALP.)
(@,@ You can come to my place)

Lumina said:

She took back her hand, seeming to have calmed down enough to speak, but she still seemed shaken.

"And yeah... you did."
Tobi appeared far away "Man...To think I would end up seeing her again?"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled
"and i love you Amaya, i love you from the deepest parts of my soul." he said warmly "and i think every bad moment of my life was worth it to meet you" he said smiling brightly.
Amaya smiled and sat her empty bowl on the table and her milk, and bent over and kissed Ayen softly before backing up and smiling sweetly at him. "I'm glad I came to this school and met you" she says softly

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero smirked, taking a stance. He took a few deep breaths in, and then glared deep into Roman's eyes.
" Now there's an interesting ability. Chidori! "

Something similar to lightning formed in his hands. He brushed it near a plant, and the plant only swayed with the motion. He then swiped at a nearby wall, a clear cut being made.

" Ever heard the phrase... a blade that cuts nothing, can cut anything?"
Roman frowned, and did a serious of hand signs.

"We both know that we aren't here to talk... And we both know, lightning and water aren't the perfect combination."

Roman chuckled as a dragon made of water appeared behind him.

"Plus, that is my technique you are using..."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and manifested a seat, soon sitting next to Asuka. He spoke as he placed a kiss onto her cheek♅...
“ I told you I'd see you again~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka nodded,"Mhm! I remember that....though I wasn't exactly sure if it would really happen. I sort of doubted it at first." She admitted as the waiter came back with her drink. She picked it up and took a sip.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura stood up "I don't believe you" she says and crosses her arms.
"Pfft I'm better than Ok" he chuckled.
Sam rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine" she says rubbing her marks

Rin chuckled. "I'm a much better kisser than you" she says laughing

Lumina said:

"And yeah... you did."
"I may be a clone, but I possess the same memories as the original. What are you doing here? Answer the question and then we may speak...." The clone said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed and pointed at his Dragon hand "This won't go away no matter what I do...." He said before looking down "I'm hideous"
"No you aren't! You perfectly fine and handsome....I almost said beautiful." Asuka whispered the last part to herself before she reached her hand across the table and grabbed his Dragon hand."I'm sure there's a way to fix this...I could probably fix it somehow."

Roman said:
Roman frowned, and did a serious of hand signs.
"We both know that we aren't here to talk... And we both know, lightning and water aren't the perfect combination."

Roman chuckled as a dragon made of water appeared behind him.

"Plus, that is my technique you are using..."
" Yes.. lightning isn't very good against water, but I think you're thinking a little too in the box here... I'm a sanctum, so I can make things... a lot better. "

Zero took the arm with chidori on it and held it's wrist with his left hand. He pointed it towards Roman, smirking. " Chidori... Cannon. "

((Lmfao))

The shots seemed not to have the intention of directly hitting Roman, but instead barely hitting him... however making it hard to dodge.

PixelScoreMC said:
" Yes.. lightning isn't very good against water, but I think you're thinking a little too in the box here... I'm a sanctum, so I can make things... a lot better. "
Zero took the arm with chidori on it and held it's wrist with his left hand. He pointed it towards Roman, smirking. " Chidori... Cannon. "

((Lmfao))

The shots seemed not to have the intention of directly hitting Roman, but instead barely hitting him... however making it hard to dodge.
(( Hopefully you get what I mean by this. ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka nodded,"Mhm! I remember that....though I wasn't exactly sure if it would really happen. I sort of doubted it at first." She admitted as the waiter came back with her drink. She picked it up and took a sip.
...♅When Akira kissed her cheek, he removed the command he had placed on her before. He spoke♅...

“ There, now you're back to normal. That command I put on you has been lifted. Also, you seem rather comfortable with kisses now~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
"No you aren't! You perfectly fine and handsome....I almost said beautiful." Asuka whispered the last part to herself before she reached her hand across the table and grabbed his Dragon hand."I'm sure there's a way to fix this...I could probably fix it somehow."
Marcus looked at her with hope in his eyes "Wha-What? Really?"

Roman said:
"I may be a clone, but I possess the same memories as the original. What are you doing here? Answer the question and then we may speak...." The clone said.
Kaori took her hand back from the clone.

"I... don't know. All I remember is waking up somewhere I didn't recognize. In all honesty I don't know why I'm alive. Or even if i am alive."

She looked down at her shoes as her hand subconsciously went to her scar.

Mayyflower said:
Sam rolled her eyes. "I'll be fine" she says rubbing her marks
Rin chuckled. "I'm a much better kisser than you" she says laughing
"You better be.." she grumbled "he didn't hurt you did he?" She said in a dead serious tone.

"Yeah right" he said and playfully rolled his eyes.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When Akira kissed her cheek, he removed the command he had placed on her before. He spoke♅...

“ There, now you're back to normal. That command I put on you has been lifted. Also, you seem rather comfortable with kisses now~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"Well it's just a kiss on the cheek, it isn't all that bad." Asuka said with a laugh as she set her drink back down on the table."And I did...kind of have to kiss Marcus after you left..."

A boy with angel wings walked into a clearing, all by himself. He was smiling. I may have lost at the tournament... But that doesn't mean I can't get stronger... Someday, I'll be able to protect everybody. Just you wait... Akira. He thought, spinning his spear.

@Fukushima Akira @anybody xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back