• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly before taking another sip of his tea. His advanced hearing heard Asuka whispering, prompting him to reply with a wink♅...
“ I plan on changing that~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes widened,"Oh no... I don't know if I should be afraid or happy...or both." She said quietly, her face burning in embarrassment.

Mayyflower said:
Akito wrapped his arms around her and warped to the amusement park. "Where here" he says happily
Jessica blushed and tried to push him away. "H-Hey! Not here! Were in public now!" She said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel blushed a little more. "G-Geez, I can't tell if your teasing me or not..." He said, fiddling with his blade.

((Pixel is gonna kill a bitch XDDDD sorry, but Akira is right... That's a REALLY good reward CX))

@WeirdPrincess
(( Aw shit man! xD Bribing with sex....a hard thing to refuse...gosh darn it xD ))

Pixel blushed a little more. "G-Geez, I can't tell if your teasing me or not..." He said, fiddling with his blade.

((Pixel is gonna kill a bitch XDDDD sorry, but Akira is right... That's a REALLY good reward CX))

@WeirdPrincess
(Or are you? *Smirk* We have a plan)

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka's eyes widened,"Oh no... I don't know if I should be afraid or happy...or both." She said quietly, her face burning in embarrassment.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat the cup down. He spoke as he leaned in and kissed her neck, teasing her♅...

“ Don't worry, it won't be in public. However we can get started here~

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla shifted her gaze to the peering stranger behind her son. "Who...her?" Layla acted almost as a child would, lifting her right hand and extending her index finger, pointing away at the girl.

Kaname observed Camilla's reactions, and could tell she wasnt grasping anything that was taking place. While forcing his mother's hand down, he addressed Camilla. "The fight we saw earlier. That was my mother fighting my little brother's father. The reason I changed, I saw my mother's dead body."

Layla tilted her head to the side, completely clueless as to what her son was talking about. Shrugging it off, Layla shifted her gaze once again back to the sign.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla nodded slowly "Oh, Alright" it was an odd concept to wrap her head around but she seemed to have grasped it okay, she looked over to Layla and smiled lightly, although she was pretty sure the woman didn't recognise her, judging by her half formed sentence.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Aw shit man! xD Bribing with sex....a hard thing to refuse...gosh darn it xD ))
((He might reveal his Blood Lord form at this rate CX Blood Lord: Can suck somebodies blood WITHOUT even touching them... :o ))

LunaCrosby said:
"Your my best friend, I know how you feel. And i m not getting a happy feeling from you. So tell me what's up" she said sternly.
"Mhm" he said and chuckled.
Sam looked at Riley. "I don't think I can do it anymore" she says tearing up.

Rin huffed. "what do you want to do?" She asks her wings flapping softly

WeirdPrincess said:
((( Or you can have Asuka beat Pixel and be the ultimate c***block. )))

((He might reveal his Blood Lord form at this rate CX Blood Lord: Can suck somebodies blood WITHOUT even touching them... :o ))
(( *smirks* Then I have just the summon for you ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and sat the cup down. He spoke as he leaned in and kissed her neck, teasing her♅...
“ Don't worry, it won't be in public. However we can get started here~

[/QUOTE]
Marcus flicked his forehead "No" He said frankly

shortyshot8 said:
(Or are you? *Smirk* We have a plan)
((It better be a plan to make Pixel throw the match, because he ain't gonna hold ANYTHING back if he gets a chance to have sex with his master xD ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Or you can have Asuka beat Pixel and be the ultimate c***block. )))

[/QUOTE]
(( xD Done! My side mission is beat Pixel's ass to the ground ))

((It better be a plan to make Pixel throw the match, because he ain't gonna hold ANYTHING back if he gets a chance to have sex with his master xD ))
(Nah nah we can actually win this fairly xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "I promise" she says wrapping her arms and legs around him. "No matter what, I'll be yours" she says before kissing him softly
Ayen returned the kiss

"and i will be yours, and only yours" and said wrapping his arms around her and leaned back "and for you, nothing will stop me" he said before he deeply kissed her, taking every moment he could.

Roman said:
Roman looked at his hand, watching as the darkness began to crawl up his skin.
"No. I'm not going to be consumed by this."

Roman turned to Zero and sighed as a pack of dogs appeared by his legs.

"Meet my hounds. They aren't your normal dog... Go!"

When Roman said 'go' the dogs all began to attack except one, who played it's part as intelligence.
Zero watched the dogs tear at his legs, ripping them apart with blood splattering everywhere. However, something was off. Only skin that covered what looked like a mold made of darkness came off, leaving legs made of void where the dogs ripped off his legs. The dogs whimpered as they stared into his legs, almost hypnotized

" Animals are obsessed with the dead... It's an interesting trait of theirs, it's also why I could be considered a beast tamer, anyone that controls darkness can control an animals evil desires, or force their worst fear on them. "

Zero looked down at the dogs, his eyes turning to Hatred.

" Die. "

eZStct.gif

((Ignore the part that shows the little circle around him, I couldn't get it perfect Dx))

The dogs stumbled back, clawing at the ground as if they were trying to hold on to earth itself. The shadows behind the dogs were pried away violently, then traveling to Zero and entering his mouth. The dogs fell limp, turning white, and then withering away to dust.

" Now, give me something to chew on. "

(Ha... haha... see what I did there? .-. ))

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Riley. "I don't think I can do it anymore" she says tearing up.
Rin huffed. "what do you want to do?" She asks her wings flapping softly
"What do you mean" she says and stares at her blankly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Or you can have Asuka beat Pixel and be the ultimate c***block. )))

[/QUOTE]
((Nope! Totally going for it! xD ))

Jessica blushed and tried to push him away. "H-Hey! Not here! Were in public now!" She said.
Akito let go and smirked. "Calm down I only did that so we both could warp" he scoffed. "Let's go" he says walking to the booth and rolled his eyes.

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Keep that faith)
((Can I not have faith in ANY of my characters? I'm letting William win against Aiden so give me a break, please? Not a single one of my characters are going past the first round xD ))

((Can I not have faith in ANY of my characters? I'm letting William win against Aiden so give me a break, please? Not a single one of my characters are going past the first round xD ))
( xD Well you are kinda facing.....A LOT OF PEOPLE AT ONCE xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back