• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira replied as he took another drink of his tea, soon refilling it with his powers♅...

“ It's because you've never been kissed there before. You'll eventually grow to like it~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka sighed as she rubbed the side of her neck,"I suppose so. I don't know." She said as the waiter came back and asked if she was ready to order, which Asuka was. She explained what she wanted before they nodded and walked away."Did you want anything from here?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "Hmm....He was kinda emo....What was his name"
Asuka stared at him,"Some one emo...? Who could it be?"

LunaCrosby said:
"Ok?" She says with a confused look.
Riley sat up and saw momma upset, so she started crying she pointed to Sam.

Sam looked at Riley and got up and took her out of the crib and let her walk around. "It's fine baby" she sighs

shortyshot8 said:
( xD Well you are kinda facing.....A LOT OF PEOPLE AT ONCE xD )
(Pixel could just suck enough blood from Asuka to knock her out... The summons can come after him, he'll just dodge and keep attacking Asuka xD )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Pixel could just suck enough blood from Asuka to knock her out... The summons can come after him, he'll just dodge and keep attacking Asuka xD )
(I doubt you will be able to dodge....Ya know what let's not ruin the surprise)

Nonalaka said:
Camilla chuckled lightly "You mean clothes and stuff right?" She nodded "Yes, I do" she answered with a smile.
Kaname was relieved. He was glad he neednt go inti any further detail. Speaking of such things with a girl was new to him. Well, speaking of it at all was new for him. "Then I ask we take her to where you reside?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka sighed as she rubbed the side of her neck,"I suppose so. I don't know." She said as the waiter came back and asked if she was ready to order, which Asuka was. She explained what she wanted before they nodded and walked away."Did you want anything from here?"

Asuka stared at him,"Some one emo...? Who could it be?"
Marcus sighed "I don't know what his name is....He's one of your summons....."

shortyshot8 said:
(I doubt you will be able to dodge....Ya know what let's not ruin the surprise)
(Pixel is able to use Accelerate: Using his own blood to vanish and reappear at extreme speeds xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya purred softly. "I love you so much Ayen" she says between kisses, she returned a deep kiss
Ayen laid back on the bed and pulled Amaya down to lay next to him content to just look into her eyes and smile as he listened for their heart beats.

PixelScoreMC said:
He grinned, as the dog charged him at full speed. He held out his arm, murmuring
"Sponge."

A dark black sponge appeared in front of him, the lightning dog running directly into it. The sponge absorbed it, seeming to tingle with electricity now.

Zero picked up the sponge, summoning darkness into his other hand and slamming it into the sponge.

"Dark lightning!"

He slammed the sponge onto the ground, a dog identical from earlier appeared where the sponge landed, except the light was tint black.

"Attack boy."

The dog charged towards Roman, aiming for the ankles.
Roman sent another lightning dog at Zero's, making them run into one another and disappear into nothing.

"Well, how nice.... I see you know how to use my attacks against me."

Roman then disappeared and reappeared behind Zero, slamming his foot into his rib cage as hard as he could.

(Pixel is able to use Accelerate: Using his own blood to vanish and reappear at extreme speeds xD )
(( I have two summons just for him. I like this already, I'm so not willing to lose...I will beat Pixel to the ground ))

WeirdPrincess said:
(( I have two summons just for him. I like this already, I'm so not willing to lose...I will beat Pixel to the ground ))
shortyshot8 said:
(I'm not gonna spoil the surprise)
(Is there a day my characters ACTUALLY win...? *sigh*)

WeirdPrincess said:
...♅Akira finished his cup of tea and refilled it, this time making it a glass of Coca Cola. He replied, smiling lightly♅...

“ Nah, I can just manifest things. ”

...♅Akira waved his hand infront of him as two double chocolate ice cream cones appeared on the table, standing upright, along with a small, warm steak. A knife and fork manifested at either side of the plate. Akira spoke♅...

“ Like so~ ”

WeirdPrincess said:
Alastair smiled before teleporting them to the mall. They began to walk through the doors,"Any store you want to go to?"
Levi hummed. "I need to get something from 'Spencer's'" she says biting her bottom lip

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname was relieved. He was glad he neednt go inti any further detail. Speaking of such things with a girl was new to him. Well, speaking of it at all was new for him. "Then I ask we take her to where you reside?"

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, yes, just follow me!" She said as she turned on her heel then began to walk towards the dormitories, glad she could help somewhat, even if it was a minor thing, she was still helping. As they eventually arrived at her dorm she fumbled in her pocket to find the key as she soon unlocked the door and entered, standing aside to allow them to enter her home.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "I don't know what his name is....He's one of your summons....."
Asuka hummed in thought before she snapped her fingers and grinned,"I know who you're talking about now! Ulquiorra's the emo looking summon I have...but his power is greater then you're when he's bigger." She said as she held her palm upwards, smoke seeping out before it slowly faded away to reveal her favorite summon.

(Is there a day my characters ACTUALLY win...? *sigh*)
(( *pats back*Maybe one day, just not today. Whatever happened to your tournament in the Exceed Dimension? Is that ever going to happen? ))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka hummed in thought before she snapped her fingers and grinned,"I know who you're talking about now! Ulquiorra's the emo looking summon I have...but his power is greater then you're when he's bigger." She said as she held her palm upwards, smoke seeping out before it slowly faded away to reveal her favorite summon.
Marcus coughed a little "We-Well than" He said before looking at him "Whoa"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laid back on the bed and pulled Amaya down to lay next to him content to just look into her eyes and smile as he listened for their heart beats.
Amaya Layed her legs over his and smiled as she looked into his eyes. "Gosh, you make me very happy" she says sweetly

Mayyflower said:
Riley sat up and saw momma upset, so she started crying she pointed to Sam.
Sam looked at Riley and got up and took her out of the crib and let her walk around. "It's fine baby" she sighs
Kagura sighed and covered her ears, a tired look on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back