• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]((Youll have to give me awhile. Now I have to search for a new character to use for him thanks to thieving Aki-sempai~))

[/QUOTE]
((*flips table* AKI! >:I jk jk take all the time you need uvu))

Roman said:
Roman sent another lightning dog at Zero's, making them run into one another and disappear into nothing.
"Well, how nice.... I see you know how to use my attacks against me."

Roman then disappeared and reappeared behind Zero, slamming his foot into his rib cage as hard as he could.
" Arment Haki. "

The area where Roman was going to kick in his ribs turned hard as steel, blocking Roman's kick as it landed. (Notice that's a metaphor, obviously it's harder than steel."

"I'll tell you something Roman, since I like you. My only weakness is physical attacks... to be more precise, sharp objects. Swords, knives, you name it... The void absorbs any magical attacks of any kind, and any attacks from things that are alive, that aren't human. Otherwise it let's it pass through to my actual form... Which I believe only Akira has witness before, and possibly you if you were around and watching during all that. "

Zero grinned, repeating the phrase he used earlier. " Arment Haki! "

His fist became plated like his ribs had, turning to a dark black metal like texture. He turned around, planning to back fist Roman in the side.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( *pats back*Maybe one day, just not today. Whatever happened to your tournament in the Exceed Dimension? Is that ever going to happen? ))
((Well this tournament is going on and stuff... I feel so weak and pathetic right now :/ ))

Nonalaka said:
"Yes, yes, just follow me!" She said as she turned on her heel then began to walk towards the dormitories, glad she could help somewhat, even if it was a minor thing, she was still helping. As they eventually arrived at her dorm she fumbled in her pocket to find the key as she soon unlocked the door and entered, standing aside to allow them to enter her home.
Following in suit behind Camilla, Kaname led his childish mother towards the dormitories. Silent as they entered the building, Kaname couldnt help but to think of how much trouble he would get himself into if he were found here. Coughing, Kaname nodded his head and entered the room, allowing his mother to enter first. "Do what you must. Just, watch her."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira and Tyler tied, remember xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((I don't know how a Archangel with a fusion of absolute order ties with a Sanctum XDDDD))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I don't know how a Archangel with a fusion of absolute order ties with a Sanctum XDDDD))
((( Because I wanted to end the fight, plus there's something.. different about Akira now. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because I wanted to end the fight, plus there's something.. different about Akira now. )))

[/QUOTE]
((...? I understand why you wanted to end the fight, but is Akira not a sanctum anymore...? :ooooo))

Fukushima Akira] [B][FONT=Georgia][COLOR=#b30000]...♅Akira finished his cup of tea and refilled it said:
image.jpg.e1ce51415326fb50dd4a57cafe5a1ec4.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 14
Pixel blushed a little more. "G-Geez, I can't tell if your teasing me or not..." He said, fiddling with his blade.

((Pixel is gonna kill a bitch XDDDD sorry, but Akira is right... That's a REALLY good reward CX))

@shortyshot8

@WeirdPrincess

Mayyflower said:
Akito let go and smirked. "Calm down I only did that so we both could warp" he scoffed. "Let's go" he says walking to the booth and rolled his eyes.
@TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, he is xD )))

[/QUOTE]
((Then let's just say Ty tied it with his Soul Burst, sound good? XDDDD))

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stared at the food as her mouth watered at the sight of the steak.
View attachment 140135

"I...I can have some right? Because you aren't mean enough to not let me have any." She said as she continued to stare hungrily at the food.
...♅Akira looked at Asuka, then at the steak. With a smile, Akira replied, returning his eyes to Asuka♅...

“ Oh? You'll have to give me a kiss first~ ”

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080]''i dunno. ask your self that my dear disciple''[/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] im back))[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] @shortyshot8[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

(( Hello pretty lady ))

((Then let's just say Ty tied it with his Soul Burst, sound good? XDDDD))
((( Akira isn't gonna be using anywhere close to his full power in the tournament, he never does. He always matches his power to his opponent's xD )))

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#808080]''i dunno. ask your self that my dear disciple''[/COLOR][COLOR=#808080] im back))[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] @shortyshot8[/COLOR] [COLOR=#808080] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]

Pixel sighed. "I heard my opponent is able to summon many different creatures... That can prove troublesome as some of them are quite strong." He said.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Following in suit behind Camilla, Kaname led his childish mother towards the dormitories. Silent as they entered the building, Kaname couldnt help but to think of how much trouble he would get himself into if he were found here. Coughing, Kaname nodded his head and entered the room, allowing his mother to enter first. "Do what you must. Just, watch her."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla noting his expression simply giggled and shook her head "You won't get caught in trouble here, they rarely check, make yourself comfortable" she said as she gestured toward the couch and then turning to layla, taking her hand and leading her to the next room smiling politely in her direction "You seem to be around my size, so finding an outfit won't be an issue" she said kindly as she opened the closet and showed her where all the clothes and essentials were "I have loads of dresses pick whichever you like, okay?" She said calmly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus coughed a little "We-Well than" He said before looking at him "Whoa"
The summon stared at him before flying up and landing on Asuka's head."What do you need to tell me about him?"

Pixel sighed. "I heard my opponent is able to summon many different creatures... That can prove troublesome as some of them are quite strong." He said.
''its okay...as long as they dont know your weakness''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back