• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and replied, slowly leaning towards Asuka♅...

“ Okay~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka pouted a little before closing her eyes and leaning towards Akira. Why me.... All I wanted was food...but it is a sweet treat before I get to eat it, she thought before their lips met.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus looked at him "Hmmm.........I was right...He is very strong" He said before looking at Neo "What's your name?"

@Himeragi Seiker
''Neopolitan Rewnam Seiker. But please, call me Neo''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel chuckled and rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah yeah, you told me that already." He said. "You sure like teasing me..."
''because its fun to tease you my adorable disciple''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen placed his hand on her cheek
"And you make me the happiest man alive" he says cheerfully while smiling "you calm my inner turmoil, and complete me." he said lovingly
Amaya kissed his nose. "And you complete me" she says happily

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "That's a nice name" He said happily before thinking about what she said before "Blood huh? Damn........"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed again when he was called adorable. "I-I'm not adorable!" He protested.

LunaCrosby said:
"I'm the only one in here with you Riley" Kagura huffed.
Riley huffed. "Nooooooooohh" she fell down on her butt. "D D!"

She cried. "Mumy" she cried still looking around

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "That's a nice name" He said happily before thinking about what she said before "Blood huh? Damn........"
''i was once a killing machine mercenary when i was young...this is why i have a blood lust...alright?''

@WeirdPrincess

shortyshot8 said:
(Pixel's gonna steal Marcus's blood and become the dragonborn XDDDD)

Pixel blushed again when he was called adorable. "I-I'm not adorable!" He protested.
''accept the word 'Adorable' my disciple''

*She said in a demanding tone*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname chuckled nervously while still scratching at the back of his head. Settling down into a nearby chair, Kaname watched as Camilla took his mother further in. Sighing, he dropped his hand to his side and blew his breath. Leaning his head back agsinst the wall.
Layla blinked as she was taken by the girl. Her gaze scanned the contents of the closet. With her gaze catching sight of a school uniform, Layla pointed st it and turned her gaze back to Camilla. "This?" As Layla moved, her clothes stuck to her like white on white rice. Both wrinkled and soaked, Layla's clothing gave sight to her underclothes. "Wear. I wear, this?"

(Just act as if you followed us into the dormroom. Sit with Kaname xD )

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled lightly and nodded "If that is what you would like to wear" She took a quick look at layla, taking note of what needed changed as she lifted out whatever clothes and accessories she needed to change into and laid them out on the bed for her "There you are"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''i was once a killing machine mercenary when i was young...this is why i have a blood lust...alright?''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16433-weirdprincess/ said:
@WeirdPrincess[/URL]
Marcus nodded and licked his lips "I know the feeling" He said thinking of blood "The taste of blood....Is amazing"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka pouted a little before closing her eyes and leaning towards Akira. Why me.... All I wanted was food...but it is a sweet treat before I get to eat it, she thought before their lips met.
...♅When their lips touched one another, Akira couldn't help but place his left hand onto Asuka's right cheek. He soon leaned out and spoke, sliding the steak-filled plate towards Asuka, a smile appearing on his face♅...

“ You do know I was going to give it to you anyway, right? I only wanted a kiss~ ”

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero felt around himself, acknowledging a small scratch on his ankle. "So that's where I was weak? Interesting."
He chuckled, as he snapped his fingers, causing the nearby light to bend, making something similar to a room of mirrors.He summoned illusions of himself, and then filled in for a random illusion. The other illusions disappeared, leaving Zero refracted from every possible angle. "Let's see how you handle being disoriented... I've isolated all my powers as well, so you wont' be able to sense me."

Zero charged Towards Roman, trying only to scratch him at best.

"Remember Roman... 3 scratches and you're back down to human status, which is... pretty pathetic. Try your hardest~"
Roman frowned, not being able to tell who was the real Zero.

"Sorry my friend. But, I can get pass this real easy. I may not be able to find the real you in fast enough time by myself, but 1,000 of me can."

Roman once more preformed some hand signs, making clones of him appear.

12be6e6c7fb3ffe6138836d177288276.wix_mp

Roman gave an order and all the clones went off attacking all things that looked like Zero.

"If they we don't find you fast enough, then that's a problem, Zero. So don't be a coward and hide."

Mayyflower said:
Riley huffed. "Nooooooooohh" she fell down on her butt. "D D!"
She cried. "Mumy" she cried still looking around
Kagura huffed and lifted up Riley, trying to calm her down, having dealt with this many times.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''accept the word 'Adorable' my disciple''
*She said in a demanding tone*

[/QUOTE]
Pixel cringed a bit. "Y-Yes Lady Sefia..." He said before he started back out at the stadium. "Looks like the battle is heating up..." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded and licked his lips "I know the feeling" He said thinking of blood "The taste of blood....Is amazing"
''control your blood lust...okay?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''control your blood lust...okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus nodded "Yeah...." He said quietly before shaking his head quickly "Uhh...Sorry about that I have a bit of a problem"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura huffed and lifted up Riley, trying to calm her down, having dealt with this many times.
Riley snuggled up to kagura's neck and whimpered. "D D" she huffed. "Momy" she whined

Pixel cringed a bit. "Y-Yes Lady Sefia..." He said before he started back out at the stadium. "Looks like the battle is heating up..." He said.
''indeed..''

*Sefia said as she continued to watch the battle her tone relaxed*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his nose. "And you complete me" she says happily
Ayen kept gazing into Amaya's eyes till finally he relaxed and fell asleep, feeling completely safe with her around.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''indeed..''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel looked at the sky. "Hey... Totally random question... Do you like me...?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''indeed..''

[/QUOTE]
(Hai Is it okay if I join you?)

Nai walks into the stadium stands, bored, and watches the fight, out of place in his odd choice of clothing.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅When their lips touched one another, Akira couldn't help but place his left hand onto Asuka's right cheek. He soon leaned out and spoke, sliding the steak-filled plate towards Asuka, a smile appearing on his face♅...
“ You do know I was going to give it to you anyway, right? I only wanted a kiss~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka blinked before her face burned,"Meany..." She grumbled as she pulled the plate closer to herself. Picking up the fork and the knife, she began to cute the steak into medium sized pieces before she took a bite of one. She moaned in delight,"This is amazing.... I'm still mad though...you could have just asked for a kiss...I would have given it to you." She said quietly as she chewed on the steak.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus nodded "Yeah...." He said quietly before shaking his head quickly "Uhh...Sorry about that I have a bit of a problem"
''so...i wonder what Asuka will do with her new information about her opponent''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back