• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a drink of his cola, soon manifesting another plate with steak on it. He replied♅...
“ Sorry~ ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka stuck her tongue out at him before continuing to eat the steak. She stabbed at a few pieces of the streak before lifting the fork to her mouth and eating them."Can't I have some type of power that just brings me food whenever I want it?"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura head jolted to her "you've been smoking... why" she said sternly.
Sam walked passed her and grabbed the paperwork. "This is the paperwork for the house, I already paid for it, and stuff" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Sam walked passed her and grabbed the paperwork. "This is the paperwork for the house, I already paid for it, and stuff" she says quietly
Kagura sighed and nodded "don't smoke when Riley's around at least" she mumbled and looked at the paperwork.

Mayyflower said:
Levi hummed. "I need to get something from 'Spencer's'" she says biting her bottom lip
"What do you need from there?" Alastair asked curiously as he lead them towards the store.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura sufged and nodded "don't smoke when Riley's around at least" she mumbled and looked at the paperwork.
Sam shrugged. "I've been stressed.." She says quietly

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka stuck her tongue out at him before continuing to eat the steak. She stabbed at a few pieces of the streak before lifting the fork to her mouth and eating them."Can't I have some type of power that just brings me food whenever I want it?"
...♅Akira cut the meat into squares and used the fork to pick up one. He placed it into his mouth and chewed it, shortly before swallowing. He replied as Asuka finished talking, a smile playing on his lips♅...

“ I can bestow it to you, if you so wish. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla nodded in response and looked at the clothes set out on the bed. Almost immediately, Layla began undressing herself and replacing her wet clothing with the dry ones provided. Once done, Layla made her way towards a nearby mirror, checking herself out. Changing a vit of the outfit, Layla exited the room and went out to where Kaname was. Staring for a few momebts, Layla directed herself towards the sofa and climbed up on it, settling to sit on her legs.

tumblr_npx3wp1GjG1tt16zwo1_1280.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Camilla followed after her as she left the room sitting on the other end of the couch "There! All freshened up" she said with a smile on her face suddenly pausing, "Oh, right, would you like some tea?" She asked them all as she got back on to her feet and began to make her way to the kitchen.

WeirdPrincess said:
"What do you need from there?" Alastair asked curiously as he lead them towards the store.
Levi chuckled. "I need to pick up these converse I pre ordered last week" she says happily. "There aqua blue" she says excitedly

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira cut the meat into squares and used the fork to pick up one. He placed it into his mouth and chewed it, shortly before swallowing. He replied as Asuka finished talking, a smile playing on his lips♅...

“ I can bestow it to you, if you so wish. ”

[/QUOTE]
Asuka's eyes lit up,"You can? Oh wait...duh why wouldn't you be able to." She said as she finished her steak. She picked up a napkin that was under the plate and wiped her mouth before dabbing at the corners. Picking up her drink that was refilled at some point, she took a sip before setting it down."I mean...if it's not to much to ask, then would you?"

PixelScoreMC said:
" It was on purpose, idiot. Sure, I gave away my position... but there is one being that isn't attacking me, and I'm guessing it's... the real you. " Zero grabbed the sword he was being attacked with by the side of the blade, arment haki appearing on the inside of his hands. He clasped them together, breaking the sword into several pieces.
He then charged straight towards the real Roman, ramming his shoulder with Arment Haki into a nearby arena wall, shattering the wall to pieces from the impact.

"You were close Roman, very close.... Unless you survived that, you were only at one scratch... you needed 2 more to not be turned back to a human."
Roman looked as if he were knocked out, but his hand was around Zero's neck in a instant. The other hand was on his shoulder.

"Lightning and metal, also aren't friendly." He muttered

Roman then sent lightning running through his hands, sending huge volts of electricity into the metal parts of Zero's body as a clone came up and punched him in the face. The punched caused his Zero's face to hit the wall and gave Roman time to escape using Kamui. When Roman reappeared, he was holding his side.

"I want you... To come at me like that again. Watch what will happen the next time."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya kissed his cheek before falling asleep wrapping herself around Ayen
Ayen's dreams were never the greatest place to be, they often turn to nightmares even though they were his own memories, this time he was watching a prince he tutored, and raised as a son in all but blood, die on the battlefield, and then he awoke, about to jolt up when he felt Amaya's embrace and he calmed down.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...your lap is comfortable''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel blushed a little. "Why thank you. I don't know what's comfortable about it, but thank you." He said. "I'm getting a bit hungry..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''do you think i can sit on your lap before your fight?''

[/QUOTE]
Nai looks around, murmuring, while walking through the stands. {I have... an IDEA!}

he runs into someone, who shoves him into two people, a girl and a boy. [ :D ]

Nai said:
Nai looks around, murmuring, while walking through the stands. {I have... an IDEA!}
he runs into someone, who shoves him into two people, a girl and a boy. [ :D ]
(Not a very good one apparently... xD )

Pixel pulled out his crimson blade, glaring at him. "Touch Lady Sefia again and your head comes off." He said coldly.

@Himeragi Seiker

Mayyflower said:
Sam smiled at the thought of death. "I'll be fineee" she says itching her marks
Kagura furrowed her eyebrows "I'm serious, if you die its not funny" she says.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nonalaka said:
Camilla followed after her as she left the room sitting on the other end of the couch "There! All freshened up" she said with a smile on her face suddenly pausing, "Oh, right, would you like some tea?" She asked them all as she got back on to her feet and began to make her way to the kitchen.

Layla shook her head. She didnt want any liquid as of yet. In fact, she wanted food. With a growling stomach, Layla shifted her gaze towards her son.

Kaname shrugged his shoulders at the offer. He wasnt much of a tea fan. Seeing his mother fresh and changed, Kaname smiled approvingly. Shifting his gaze back to Camilla, he finally spoke. "She'll take some tea." Kaname heard her stomach growl, and blinked. "Meanwhile, I'll be back. I'm going to go get us all some food."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen's dreams were never the greatest place to be, they often turn to nightmares even though they were his own memories, this time he was watching a prince he tutored, and raised as a son in all but blood, die on the battlefield, and then he awoke, about to jolt up when he felt Amaya's embrace and he calmed down.
Amaya was still sleeping but she was rubbing ayen's chest, rubbing something when she was sleeping was her way of being comfortable

Roman said:
Roman looked as if he were knocked out, but his hand was around Zero's neck in a instant. The other hand was on his shoulder.
"Lightning and metal, also aren't friendly." He muttered

Roman then sent lightning running through his hands, sending huge volts of electricity into the metal parts of Zero's body as a clone came up and punched him in the face. The punched caused his Zero's face to hit the wall and gave Roman time to escape using Kamui. When Roman reappeared, he was holding his side.

"I want you... To come at me like that again. Watch what will happen the next time."

Zero laughed, as it caused a scratch from hitting the wall to appear on his face. "That's two, and also, I told you power didn't work that well."

The electricity sent into Zero subsided, then was let into the ground, rendering harmless.

He laughed, as he held out his hands to make a square shape. "You've proved yourself worthy... Time to move it up to, level 2."

The sky turned dark, black lightning raining down from the sky, striking the nearby earth. Zero's teeth grew sharp, his eyes crimson red. He grew slightly taller, and the blades lined up against his arms extended outward, giving more reach. "I'm in my element now... That's dangerous for you."

LunaCrosby said:
Sam furrowed her eyebrows "I'm serious, if you die its not funny" she says.
Sam smiled and threw her hands up. "Seriously ill be fine" she says rolling her eyes

Nai said:
[;w;]
"S-s-sorry, mister. I didnt mean it." Nai says, hurrying off.
Pixel sighed and appeared in front of him. "Look, I'm sorry if I came off as rude. Just... Don't touch her ok? She's very important to me and I'd be heartbroken if something happened to her." He said, patting his head. "Don't sweat it kid."

Mayyflower said:
Levi chuckled. "I need to pick up these converse I pre ordered last week" she says happily. "There aqua blue" she says excitedly
Alastair laughed,"Of course they are. Their your favorite color." He said as he walked into Sepncers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back