• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled lightly and nodded "If that is what you would like to wear" She took a quick look at layla, taking note of what needed changed as she lifted out whatever clothes and accessories she needed to change into and laid them out on the bed for her "There you are"

Layla nodded in response and looked at the clothes set out on the bed. Almost immediately, Layla began undressing herself and replacing her wet clothing with the dry ones provided. Once done, Layla made her way towards a nearby mirror, checking herself out. Changing a vit of the outfit, Layla exited the room and went out to where Kaname was. Staring for a few momebts, Layla directed herself towards the sofa and climbed up on it, settling to sit on her legs.

tumblr_npx3wp1GjG1tt16zwo1_1280.jpg

Roman said:
Roman frowned, not being able to tell who was the real Zero.
"Sorry my friend. But, I can get pass this real easy. I may not be able to find the real you in fast enough time by myself, but 1,000 of me can."

Roman once more preformed some hand signs, making clones of him appear.

12be6e6c7fb3ffe6138836d177288276.wix_mp

Roman gave an order and all the clones went off attacking all things that looked like Zero.

"If they we don't find you fast enough, then that's a problem, Zero. So don't be a coward and hide."
Zero laughed, Already figuring out who was the real clone." I know how you work, you rely off a certain source of energy... When you make clones, it's evenly distributed... Which means you're in your weakest state right now."

He grinned, Spinning around in a circle very rapidly. "Darkness winds"

A sharp gust shot out from Zero, destroying a majority of the clones in a single swoop.

"Oops."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so...i wonder what Asuka will do with her new information about her opponent''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged "I'm sure she will win...I have complete faith in her"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Layla nodded in response and looked at the clothes set out on the bed. Almost immediately, Layla began undressing herself and replacing her wet clothing with the dry ones provided. Once done, Layla made her way towards a nearby mirror, checking herself out. Changing a vit of the outfit, Layla exited the room and went out to where Kaname was. Staring for a few momebts, Layla directed herself towards the sofa and climbed up on it, settling to sit on her legs.

tumblr_npx3wp1GjG1tt16zwo1_1280.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(( Girl's with red hair are the best. Of course not natural red hair... it's more orange. Orange hair is weird. *cough* Akira *cough*

PixelScoreMC said:
(( Girl's with red hair are the best. Of course not natural red hair... it's more orange. Orange hair is weird. *cough* Akira *cough*
(Huehuehuehuehueheuehueheuueheueueheueheuehue.)

Mayyflower said:
Riley whimpered softly. "K k" she says giving a small kiss on her neck before falling asleep
Kagura smiled slightly and sat Riley on the bed, stretching and turning away from the bed.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked before her face burned,"Meany..." She grumbled as she pulled the plate closer to herself. Picking up the fork and the knife, she began to cute the steak into medium sized pieces before she took a bite of one. She moaned in delight,"This is amazing.... I'm still mad though...you could have just asked for a kiss...I would have given it to you." She said quietly as she chewed on the steak.
...♅Akira laughed lightly and took a drink of his cola, soon manifesting another plate with steak on it. He replied♅...

“ Sorry~ ”

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel looked at the sky. "Hey... Totally random question... Do you like me...?" He asked.
''yes...of course...i choose my disciples and give them my love. you are my first and only disciple..''

Nai said:
(Hai Is it okay if I join you?)
Nai walks into the stadium stands, bored, and watches the fight, out of place in his odd choice of clothing.
if you want)))

Roman said:
The clone shook his head, "Tobi isn't who he was before. He's just another simple minded man out for revenge. He came after me a while back. Well after my friend."
Kaori looked sad at the mention of this as well.

"Oh. I guess things have changed in, what, six years?"

She pulled out an old kunai, with her, Roman's and Tobi's name etched on it.

"I can't believe I've held on to it for so long."

She looked down at it nostalgically, wishing things hadn't transpired like they did.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen kept gazing into Amaya's eyes till finally he relaxed and fell asleep, feeling completely safe with her around.
Amaya kissed his cheek before falling asleep wrapping herself around Ayen

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, Already figuring out who was the real clone." I know how you work, you rely off a certain source of energy... When you make clones, it's evenly distributed... Which means you're in your weakest state right now."
He grinned, Spinning around in a circle very rapidly. "Darkness winds"

A sharp gust shot out from Zero, destroying a majority of the clones in a single swoop.

"Oops."
"That is how it works, but when you take out the clones the power returns."

Roman then tossed the sword tp one of the clones and they slashed at Zero's back. The clones weren't idiots, as they decided it would be best to keep passing the sword along to one another, to keep slashing at him.

"But I do have to wait for the energy to return... On the other hand, attacking those clones gave away your position and now your being stabbed and slashed at bu atleast 500 clones of me. How nice?"

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus shrugged "I'm sure she will win...I have complete faith in her"
''mm..''

*Neo nodded as she stood up opening her umbrella*

''well il be going now...''

*She said as she teleported somewhere else where*

PixelScoreMC said:
((( This is why mom doesn't fucking love you!

ichigo+angry.png
)))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''yes...of course...i choose my disciples and give them my love. you are my first and only disciple..''
if you want)))

[/QUOTE]
Pixel smiled a little. "That's good... I like you too." He said.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''mm..''
*Neo nodded as she stood up opening her umbrella*

''well il be going now...''

*She said as she teleported somewhere else where*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged "Strange" He said to himself before standing up "But she did seem like....No that's not right....I mean William doesn't even have many friends"

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura smiled slightly and sat Riley on the bed, stretching and turning away from the bed.
Sam came back in the room smelling like cigarettes. "I need help with this house paperwork, that I'm getting" she says sitting down next to kagura

Roman said:
"That is how it works, but when you take out the clones the power returns."
Roman then tossed the sword tp one of the clones and they slashed at Zero's back. The clones weren't idiots, as they decided it would be best to keep passing the sword along to one another, to keep slashing at him.

"But I do have to wait for the energy to return... On the other hand, attacking those clones gave away your position and now your being stabbed and slashed at bu atleast 500 clones of me. How nice?"
" It was on purpose, idiot. Sure, I gave away my position... but there is one being that isn't attacking me, and I'm guessing it's... the real you. " Zero grabbed the sword he was being attacked with by the side of the blade, arment haki appearing on the inside of his hands. He clasped them together, breaking the sword into several pieces.

He then charged straight towards the real Roman, ramming his shoulder with Arment Haki into a nearby arena wall, shattering the wall to pieces from the impact.

"You were close Roman, very close.... Unless you survived that, you were only at one scratch... you needed 2 more to not be turned back to a human."

Mayyflower said:
Sam came back in the room smelling like cigarettes. "I need help with this house paperwork, that I'm getting" she says sitting down next to kagura
Kagura head jolted to her "you've been smoking... why" she said sternly.

Lumina said:
Kaori looked sad at the mention of this as well.
"Oh. I guess things have changed in, what, six years?"

She pulled out an old kunai, with her, Roman's and Tobi's name etched on it.

"I can't believe I've held on to it for so long."

She looked down at it nostalgically, wishing things hadn't transpired like they did.
"We can't change the past for it has already happened. I wish things could have been a little different. They could have took me instead of you." The clone said, placing a hand on the kunai. "Believe me, there is not one day I don't remember what happened to you. What I did to you...." he said quietly. "I'm finally able to say, "I'm sorry"....."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''do you think i can sit on your lap before your fight?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded. "Sure, why not?" He asked as he allowed her to sit in his lap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back