• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He never called her fat, he said she'd get fat if she eats too much, which is merely an observation he's got from watching how Humans eat xD I don't think it'd affect her is she's a Goddess, though xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD That's funny)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled and took one of the chocolate ice cream cones that was standing on the table and began eating it. He soon spoke s he looked over at Asuka, his smile remaining♅...

“ Just don't eat too much, you'll get fat~ ”

[/QUOTE]
"I'll just exercise to work off the pounds. I'll start going to the gym today or tomorrow." Asuka said, waving her other hand as she continued to eat spoonfuls of ice cream. The spoon clattered in the bowl as it fell from her hand before she reached up and held her head."Brain freeze....shouldn't have eaten that so quickly." She said quietly as she stared at the table for a while, the ache in her head finally subsiding. Just as she was about to pick up the spoon to eat more ice cream, she vanished from sight before reappearing in some warehouse. She dropped to the floor and sighed,"So maybe I don't have the hang of this.... Stupid teleporting." She muttered as she sat up before looking for an exit.

Fukushima Akira]((( He never called her fat said:
image.jpg.2f82ec5fbd967efbde9fa80ca65400f3.jpg
[/URL]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 29
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Pixel rubbed the back of his head. "Sorry... And yes. Permission to feed?" He asked.
*Sefia then exposed her neck to Pixel as she tilted her neck*

''dont waste any of my blood...okay?''

(What are you so happy about? xD ) (if you need somebody to interact with, I got Yuzu xD )
Pixel went back to sitting down with Sefia on his lap.

@Himeragi Seiker
[Cuz I has the greatest plan evah]

Nai tinks about the man back there, and decides to go back, sitting in a row behind them, listening for more information about the Pixel man. [ :D ]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sefia then exposed her neck to Pixel as she tilted her neck*
''dont waste any of my blood...okay?''

[/QUOTE]
Pixel nodded and smiled as his eyes were taken over by blood lust. He grew fangs and sunk his teeth into her neck, sucking on it gently.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus appeared next to her "Hey honey" He said giving her a kiss on the cheek "Where's Riley?"
Sam shrugged. "With kagura" she says rubbing the marks on her arms. "But hey" she says kissing his cheek back

WeirdPrincess said:
"I'll just exercise to work off the pounds. I'll start going to the gym today or tomorrow." Asuka said, waving her other hand as she continued to eat spoonfuls of ice cream. The spoon clattered in the bowl as it fell from her hand before she reached up and held her head."Brain freeze....shouldn't have eaten that so quickly." She said quietly as she stared at the table for a while, the ache in her head finally subsiding. Just as she was about to pick up the spoon to eat more ice cream, she vanished from sight before reappearing in some warehouse. She dropped to the floor and sighed,"So maybe I don't have the hang of this.... Stupid teleporting." She muttered as she sat up before looking for an exit.
...♅Akira started laughing as Asuka vanished, already knowing what the cause was. His laugh soon subsided as he stood up and made the plates and cups vanish. He picked up Asuka's sundae and spoke♅...

“ I better go see if she's okay~ ”

...♅Akira vanished, appearing beside Asuka. He spoke as he held out the sundae♅...

“ What a nice spot you've picked~ Anyway, I've decided that I'm going to teach you how to teleport and how to control it before your fight. ”

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](( what a coincidence. A god and a goddess))

[/QUOTE]
((( Zero killed her, Kenji brought her back as a Goddess to prevent such a thing xD )))

Nai said:
[Cuz I has the greatest plan evah]
Nai tinks about the man back there, and decides to go back, sitting in a row behind them, listening for more information about the Pixel man. [ :D ]
(Well now he gets to watch him feed! XDDDD)

Mayyflower said:
Sam shrugged. "With kagura" she says rubbing the marks on her arms. "But hey" she says kissing his cheek back
Marcus blinked "What? Why is she with Kagura?" He asked his face turning to pure terror

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura walked into her dorm and used her barrier magics, setting Riley on her bed and kissing her forehead "please don't hate me, I'm just protecting who I love" she says quietly and sits on the bed.
Riley stood up. "Momy" she cried. "D D" she cried.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blinked "What? Why is she with Kagura?" He asked his face turning to pure terror
Sam looked at Marcus. "Kagura thought I was smoking, but really I found them and so I was breaking and burning them" she says softly.

Pixel nodded and smiled as his eyes were taken over by blood lust. He grew fangs and sunk his teeth into her neck, sucking on it gently.
Nai watches in confusion, wondering why the man Pixel bit the girl. [ O.o ]

Mayyflower said:
Sam looked at Marcus. "Kagura thought I was smoking, but really I found them and so I was breaking and burning them" she says softly.
Marcus sighed "My god....First off those are mine and second....." He stopped "What the hell? I can't sense her anywhere..........."

Nai said:
Nai watches in confusion, wondering why the man Pixel bit the girl. [ O.o ]
(Yadayadayada, Blood Knights need blood as a food source and she has allowed him to feed on her xD )

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus sighed "My god....First off those are mine and second....." He stopped "What the hell? I can't sense her anywhere..........."
Sam got up. "I figured" she says. "Riley will cry if she gets separated from me or you. So kagura will bring her back" she says

Mayyflower said:
Riley cried more. "D D!!!!" She shouted.
Kagura sighed and picked her up "I'll bring you to your... D D.. but you have to calm down first." She says and looks at her "can you do that?" She asks.

Mayyflower said:
( xD )
Amaya woke up with a small groan. "Ouch" she says lifting up and off her tail.
Ayen relaxed as Amaya woke up

"i swear, you were trying to seduce me in your sleep" he semi-laughed glad she wasn't poked by
anything.

Mayyflower said:
Sam got up. "I figured" she says. "Riley will cry if she gets separated from me or you. So kagura will bring her back" she says
Marcus nodded "I see.........." He looked down "Dammit...I knew I shouldn't have left her alone with you two" He muttered angrily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back