• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Harper huffed and shrug. "I'm only eight I don't know how to take care of uhhhhh. Oliver" she says crossing her arms across her chest but grinning a bit. Lexi rolled her eyes and smiled at Oliver. "Hi baby, I love you too" she says hugging him as she got out of the bed slowly. "And yes very hyper, and Harper cut it out" she says raising an eyebrow at her @LunaCrosby

Lexi nodded. "Yea" she says with a chuckle

@LunaCrosby
Kite sighed. "I know he doesn't seem very important... But I'm giving you the task of figuring out what type of being he is... The doctors couldn't figure it out and I can't sense it for some reason..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler nodded. "Mmk...!" He said before he yawned again and flopped back on the bed.
Ivory went ahead and took a quick shower, happily humming a song she learned as a child. She was looking forward to her new life with Tyler, and she knew that every step of it was going to be amazing. She got out and expected a shadow to swallow her and change her into her clothes, but instead she was nearly blinded by light as it surrounded her, changing her and drying her hair, making her nearly glow golden. "Tyler? Did your light...substitute my shadows?" She called through the door as she stared in awe at her reflection.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi sighed*
''well actually hate to break it to ya, but no. although we could just hang out as friends if you want''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus shrugged "Eh...Worth a shot" He said not caring that much

Roman said:
Roman put his hand behind him, his fingers digging around in his pouch. "Ah-Ha!" He said happily. He pulled out Snow's wedding ring and handed it to her. "Nora said you dropped it. I don't know if it will make you feel better, but I wanted you to have it." He said softly.
Snow:*puts it on her finger and smiles a little, wiping her eyes* My ring... I..I thought it was gone..

Kite sighed. "I know he doesn't seem very important... But I'm giving you the task of figuring out what type of being he is... The doctors couldn't figure it out and I can't sense it for some reason..." He said.
Harper nodded slowly. "Okay.." She says getting up and walking out of the room. "I have to potty."

She says before heading out.

Lexi snapped her figures and changes to regular clothes. "When Harper comes back...if she comes back.." She huffs "Then we can leave cause I hate hospitals

Aeron said:
Ivory went ahead and took a quick shower, happily humming a song she learned as a child. She was looking forward to her new life with Tyler, and she knew that every step of it was going to be amazing. She got out and expected a shadow to swallow her and change her into her clothes, but instead she was nearly blinded by light as it surrounded her, changing her and drying her hair, making her nearly glow golden. "Tyler? Did your light...substitute my shadows?" She called through the door as she stared in awe at her reflection.
Tyler hollered back. "MY light didn't substitute your shadows... I don't know what's going on in there... Should I come in?" He asked. "Because my light normally only exists to serve me..."

Kite nodded. "Yes..." He said. "Does that make you happy?"
Oliver nuzzled her neck. "I wuv meh fwiends..." He said softly.
Mayyflower said:
Harper huffed and shrug. "I'm only eight I don't know how to take care of uhhhhh. Oliver" she says crossing her arms across her chest but grinning a bit. Lexi rolled her eyes and smiled at Oliver. "Hi baby, I love you too" she says hugging him as she got out of the bed slowly. "And yes very hyper, and Harper cut it out" she says raising an eyebrow at her @LunaCrosby

Lexi nodded. "Yea" she says with a chuckle

@LunaCrosby
Kelsey grinned and nodded "momma said I stop aging quickly at 12, I'll be a big girl soon" she says,proud of herself.

Mayyflower said:
Harper nodded slowly. "Okay.." She says getting up and walking out of the room. "I have to potty."
She says before heading out.

Lexi snapped her figures and changes to regular clothes. "When Harper comes back...if she comes back.." She huffs "Then we can leave cause I hate hospitals
Kite nodded. "Sure thing honey..." He said softly, kissing her cheek. "We can leave as soon as she gets back... What do you think Oliver is exactly...?" He asked as he looked at Oliver.

Oliver continued to hug Kelsey.

Kite nodded. "Sure thing honey..." He said softly, kissing her cheek. "We can leave as soon as she gets back... What do you think Oliver is exactly...?" He asked as he looked at Oliver.
Oliver continued to hug Kelsey.
Lexi kissed his cheek back. "No clue" she sighs "we will figure it out" she says smiling

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey grinned and nodded "momma said I stop aging quickly at 12, I'll be a big girl soon" she says,proud of herself.
Kite chuckled. "He might age longer and quicker than you, just to let you know Kelsey." He said.

Oliver looked up at his father. "Cawn I go pway wif my new fwiend?" He asked.

Kite nodded.

"Yayyyyy!!!"

Mayyflower said:
Lexi kissed his cheek back. "No clue" she sighs "we will figure it out" she says smiling
Kite put a finger on his chin. "Ok..." He said.

Aiden smiled weakly at her. "I love you..." He said softly before he started to shut his eyes so that he could rest.
(@Jennete did ya miss this?)

Kite chuckled. "He might age longer and quicker than you, just to let you know Kelsey." He said.

Kite nodded.

"Yayyyyy!!!"

"That means I'll still be the short kid?" She says "how quickly does he age?" She asks.

LunaCrosby said:
Lexi nodded. "Cool." She says with a chuckle

LunaCrosby said:
"That means I'll still be the short kid?" She says "how quickly does he age?" She asks.
Oliver frowned. "Pwayyyyy!!!" He said as he tried to drag Kelsey out of the room but wasn't strong enough.

Kite chuckled. "He doesn't age TOO fast... He'll be 7 by the end of this week. He has a much longer life span too." He said.

Kite nodded.

"Yayyyyy!!!"

Harper comes in. "Can we go home.." She says looking out the room. "An old man is bothering me" she whined as she closed the door and jumped on the bed.

(Garth night)

Mayyflower said:
Harper comes in. "Can we go home.." She says looking out the room. "An old man is bothering me" she whined as she closed the door and jumped on the bed.
(Garth night)
Kite nodded. "Of course!" He said happily as a portal appeared on the edge of the bed.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla only buried her face into his chest once she was pulled into his arms. She missed this. She missed him. With his words ringing in her head, Layla quieted down, hugging him around his torso with her own arms while whispering. "I'm sorry I left you."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira tightened his embrace as he placed his cheek onto Layla's head, soon replying as he rubbed her back♅...

“ You didn't have a choice, you were taken from me. Even through that, you are still here, in my arms.. ”

tumblr_me9aoeCm9m1rkizsho1_500_zpse0474bd7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oliver frowned. "Pwayyyyy!!!" He said as he tried to drag Kelsey out of the room but wasn't strong enough.
Kite chuckled. "He doesn't age TOO fast... He'll be 7 by the end of this week. He has a much longer life span too." He said.
"Hell be my age? Nimma says I age a year every month until 12" she says and smiles before looking at oliver and deciding to let him drag her.

LunaCrosby said:
"Hell be my age? Nimma says I age a year every month until 12" she says and smiles before looking at oliver and deciding to let him drag her.
Oliver drags her out of the room, in search for adventure. "Where does fwiend want to gow?" He asked.

Aiden smiled weakly at her. "I love you..." He said softly before he started to shut his eyes so that he could rest.
Nissa:*she blushes and let him sleep as she slowly picks him up with a strange amount of strength, and carries him underground to her cave hold, resting him on the soft bunches and pillows and blankets as she looks at him, kneeling by him, waiting till he's out before whispering* I think I love you too..

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she blushes and let him sleep as she slowly picks him up with a strange amount of strength, and carries him underground to her cave hold, resting him on the soft bunches and pillows and blankets as she looks at him, kneeling by him, waiting till he's out before whispering* I think I love you too..
Aiden is soon sleeping on the pillows and blankets. His wounds were healing rather quickly. He would probably be fine by morning.

(Time skip?)

Oliver drags her out of the room, in search for adventure. "Where does fwiend want to gow?" He asked.
Kelsey thinks for a bit before pointing to a door "over there, we can pretend to be spys or play house, anything" she says happily.

Tyler hollered back. "MY light didn't substitute your shadows... I don't know what's going on in there... Should I come in?" He asked. "Because my light normally only exists to serve me..."
"Yea, I'm decent...then why is this happening?" She called to him as she turned to see herself, almost shiny. She giggled to herself. 'Its a Shiny Ivory!' Sh thought to herself.

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey thinks for a bit before pointing to a door "over there, we can pretend to be spys or play house, anything" she says happily.
Oliver smiled. "What's a spwy?" He asked.

Aeron said:
"Yea, I'm decent...then why is this happening?" She called to him as she turned to see herself, almost shiny. She giggled to herself. 'Its a Shiny Ivory!' Sh thought to herself.
Tyler hollered back again. "I don't know! Maybe I accidentally imbued you with my powers. Basically I put a part of me inside you..." He said.

BlueHawk said:
Jay pulls her up a bit and kisses her, sweeping her up and into his arms. "Say... When are you going to finish paying me back?"
Rain:*smirks a little as her arms wrap around his neck as he sweeps her off her feet* I suppose now, you did get me my fireworks.. and I have missed you *whispers the last part under her breath*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back