• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Ilaani blocked the shot "Thanks" she said with a smile on her face, laughing a bit.
Akito groans. "Bruhhh, how are you gonna block my shot" he says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Harper blushed. "I don't have a boyfriend" she smirked. "Ew" she huffs @TheRebelliousDragon
Kagura looked at her "that's what a girl with a boyfriend would say" she said teasingingly before leaping into the air and sticking on the ceiling "I saw a spider" she said wide eyed.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(She does... *looks over at Hiro xD )
(Kagura doesn't know... yet xD )

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, right, that's nice" she said smiling "where do I want to go next?" She hummed in thought for a bit "Well around about this time, I go to walk in the park, but if you don't want to do that, its okay" she said as she twiddled her thumbs.
Kaname's gaze trailed down to look at the motions of her fingers as she spoke, bringing his brow to raise above his eye. He wasnt quite positive why she did thay, but he had assumed it was her being nervous or flustered to some extent, due to his observations. "A walk. Thats fine."

Aiden managed a smile as he struggled to get up. "I-It hurts..." He choked, coughing up blood.
Nissa:*makes him lay back down on her lap and looks down at him, brushing his hair out of his face* Rest. You are pushing yourself like an idiot...

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Are you still kinda on edge from what you witnessed on the time you were gone? That's old news... Just relax, you'll be fine."
Snow:*she looks at him and sniffs* I..its old for you but...but I still have nightmares about it..

Jennete said:
Rain: I have felt like doing it more *she whispers shrugging and tuns her head to kiss him softly*
Jay kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her and dipping her a bit. "Glad I could help." He says with a grin.

Aeron said:
"Really?" Ivory giggled. "Well, thats gonna be useful one day." She stood up on the tip of her toes as she wrapped a blanket around herself and kissed his nose. "Its very thoughtful of you to use one of your feathers to make this...I hope it didn't hurt to much..." She smiled and turned to the closet to get clothes. "Im going to take a quick shower, okay?"
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler nodded. "Mmk...!" He said before he yawned again and flopped back on the bed.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''you shoulda just asked if i wanted to go out with you...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus gulped "Okay then...." He turned to face her "Do you want to go out with me?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*makes him lay back down on her lap and looks down at him, brushing his hair out of his face* Rest. You are pushing yourself like an idiot...

Snow:*she looks at him and sniffs* I..its old for you but...but I still have nightmares about it..
Aiden nodded, coughing a little more blood. "O-Ok..." He said in a raspy voice. "I'm sorry for being a idiot..."

Roman said:
Han nodded, "Don't worry, we're almost to the dorm, so you can sleep as much as you want." He said opening another door that led to the hallway, which held the dorms.
May nodded. "Okayy" she says rubbing her eyes.

Aiden nodded, coughing a little more blood. "O-Ok..." He said in a raspy voice. "I'm sorry for being a idiot..."
Nissa:*she bites her bottom lip so it bleeds and she bends down, drinking his blood so he stops chocking on it and feeds him her so he has even more power to heal* It's okay...

Jennete said:

Roman put his hand behind him, his fingers digging around in his pouch. "Ah-Ha!" He said happily. He pulled out Snow's wedding ring and handed it to her. "Nora said you dropped it. I don't know if it will make you feel better, but I wanted you to have it." He said softly.

The boy began aging quickly, taking on the features of a normal 5 year old boy.
Kite snapped his fingers and a pair of brown clothes and accessories appeared on him.

Oliver smiled at Kite. "Hewwo daddy!" He said before bobbing over to Harper and hugging her. "Hewwo fwiend!" He said happily.
Harper mumbled under her breath. "I'm not your friend.. I'm your aunt.." She says as she sits next to Lexi. Lexi glared at Harper. "Be nice" she growled under her breath so only Harper could hear. "Kelsey! Hey girly, where is Toru?" She asks happily

@LunaCrosby

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she bites her bottom lip so it bleeds and she bends down, drinking his blood so he stops chocking on it and feeds him her so he has even more power to heal* It's okay...
Aiden smiled weakly at her. "I love you..." He said softly before he started to shut his eyes so that he could rest.

Mayyflower said:
May nodded. "Okayy" she says rubbing her eyes.
Han stopped walking and turned to a door, he unlocked it and let May go in first. "Here we are."

Mayyflower said:
Harper mumbled under her breath. "I'm not your friend.. I'm your aunt.." She says as she sits next to Lexi. Lexi glared at Harper. "Be nice" she growled under her breath so only Harper could hear. "Kelsey! Hey girly, where is Toru?" She asks happily
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
@LunaCrosby
Oliver smiles and hugs Harper more. "Ish mah awnt mah fwiend?" He asked before looking at Lexi. "Hewwo mommy! I wuv yuw!" He said, bouncing up and down.

Kite chuckled. "He's just a bundle of energy isn't he?" He said as he sat next to Lexi, looking at Harper and smiling at her. "I know your going to be a great aunt... Take good care of him... He needs somebody to look after him when me and Lexi aren't there to take care of him..." He said softly.

Roman said:
Han stopped walking and turned to a door, he unlocked it and let May go in first. "Here we are."
May ran in happily. "Finally" she says happily but tiredly. "Night" she says looking at him like she was up to something but she went to the room and Layed down and waited.

BlueHawk said:
Jay kisses her back, wrapping his arms around her and dipping her a bit. "Glad I could help." He says with a grin.
Rain:*she looks at Jay and smiles, kissing him slowly as she whispers* Mhmm I am sure you are

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey smiled before her face went blank "uhh.. mommy said she had stuff to do and that she needed alone time" she said before looking at the boy "whos that?" She asks and tilts her head
@TheRebelliousDragon
The boy let go of Harper and ran over and hugged Kelsey. "Hewwo fwiend! Meh namez Owiver." He said.

Kite nodded. "His name is Oliver. This is me and Lexi's child..."

The boy let go of Harper and ran over and hugged Kelsey. "Hewwo fwiend! Meh namez Owiver." He said.
Kite nodded. "His name is Oliver. This is me and Lexi's child..."
Kelsey went wide eyed and hugged the boy back "how's he so big? Is he like me and ages quickly?!" She asks excitedly.

Oliver smiles and hugs Harper more. "Ish mah awnt mah fwiend?" He asked before looking at Lexi. "Hewwo mommy! I wuv yuw!" He said, bouncing up and down.
Kite chuckled. "He's just a bundle of energy isn't he?" He said as he sat next to Lexi, looking at Harper and smiling at her. "I know your going to be a great aunt... Take good care of him... He needs somebody to look after him when me and Lexi aren't there to take care of him..." He said softly.
Harper huffed and shrug. "I'm only eight I don't know how to take care of uhhhhh. Oliver" she says crossing her arms across her chest but grinning a bit. Lexi rolled her eyes and smiled at Oliver. "Hi baby, I love you too" she says hugging him as she got out of the bed slowly. "And yes very hyper, and Harper cut it out" she says raising an eyebrow at her @LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Kelsey went wide eyed and hugged the boy back "how's he so big? Is he like me and ages quickly?!" She asks excitedly.
Lexi nodded. "Yea" she says with a chuckle

@LunaCrosby

LunaCrosby said:
Kite nodded. "Yes..." He said. "Does that make you happy?"

Oliver nuzzled her neck. "I wuv meh fwiends..." He said softly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus gulped "Okay then...." He turned to face her "Do you want to go out with me?"
*Himeragi sighed*

''well actually hate to break it to ya, but no. although we could just hang out as friends if you want''

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at Jay and smiles, kissing him slowly as she whispers* Mhmm I am sure you are
Jay pulls her up a bit and kisses her, sweeping her up and into his arms. "Say... When are you going to finish paying me back?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back