• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname was silent for a few moments, containing his urge to simply say what he pleased. He didnt want to harm her, or scare her. It wasnt in hus nature to care, but for the tike being, he decided against his normal behavior. "You cant be too nice in this world."

[/QUOTE]
"Eh?" She looked at him "But that's what I was taught!...be nice...." she furrowed her brow lightly as she hugged her knees up to her chest as she looked ahead "Land is a confusing place..." she mumbles to herself

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura teleported to Lexi with Zero and harper, with a happy yet terrified look and half smiled "oh yay a baby, now who's this kite I was told about?" She says and looks around the room curiously.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kite pointed to himself with his thumb. "That would be me!" He said as he smiled. "And this is Oliver!" He said as the doctor gave him the baby. "Well, I wanted to call him Ollie, but we decided to go with Oliver."

@Mayyflower

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite pointed to himself with his thumb. "That would be me!" He said as he smiled. "And this is Oliver!" He said as the doctor gave him the baby. "Well, I wanted to call him Ollie, but we decided to go with Oliver."
@Mayyflower
Kagura looked at the baby "he isn't like the devil baby's from the movies right?" She asked, it being obvious she thinks movies actually happen.

@Mayyflower

Aiden blushed and swallowed, finally able to breath. "Cool..." He said to himself.
Tyler's clone: *smirks behind him* You loveeeee herrrrrr...

Aiden gets a annoyed look. "Shush you." He said in a irritated tone. "I know I do... I just wish we had more time..." He said before starting to walk away, looking at the ground.
((awww is he gunna die too??))

Nissa:*in her whole, looking at her mirror, looking at her mouth and stares into the mirror before nodding* I have come to the conclusion that I do have a desire to kiss him.........

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi got up from the bed*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "Let's go" He said still holding her hand

@Mayyflower oops I owe you a reply uvu;))

Ilaani smiled happily as she made her way over to the air hockey table "Alrighty!, this'll be fun!" She said with a chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
"Eh?" She looked at him "But that's what I was taught!...be nice...." she furrowed her brow lightly as she hugged her knees up to her chest as she looked ahead "Land is a confusing place..." she mumbles to herself
Kaname released a soft sigh, one of which prove his tone and aim. "Anywhere away from home is a confusing place." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname reopened his gaze, revealing now almost dull irises. "Are you finished with your ice cream?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*kisses him softly back and she pulls away, blushing again before mumbling under her breath* I have concluded I have the urge.... goodbye *she says quickly and begins quickly digging her way in a tunnel to escape his eyes...*

Snow:*see's Roman and stops running, panting and shaking as she wipes her eyes, gold with tears* O..oh.. it was just you
Roman slowly stood up, and looked at Snow. Without a word he made his way back inside holding his side.

Roman said:
Roman slowly stood up, and looked at Snow. Without a word he made his way back inside holding his side.
Snow:*she slowly walks inside as well, and lets the girls rest in their own beds, sitting in their room, holding herself as she sniffles a little* I made him upset again... I just....every time I think about the Fae.... I feel like crying and hiding again... *she think in her head*

Mayyflower said:
May squealed happily. "Woahhh" she shouted happily as her hair flopped around in the wind
Han jumped to the sky and began running through the air, laughing happily.

Nonalaka said:
@Mayyflower oops I owe you a reply uvu;))
Ilaani smiled happily as she made her way over to the air hockey table "Alrighty!, this'll be fun!" She said with a chuckle.
Akito nodded. "Indeed" he says happily as they started playing

Jennete said:
((awww is he gunna die too??))
Nissa:*in her whole, looking at her mirror, looking at her mouth and stares into the mirror before nodding* I have come to the conclusion that I do have a desire to kiss him.........
(No... I don't PLAN on killing him... Unless something happens to him... Eh, I'll just have one bad thing happen to him before he heads back to school)

Aiden left the park heading back towards the school. As he was crossing the road, he wasn't paying attention and saw a bright light coming towards him. His eyes widened as he was run over by a car.

(Dun worry, he auto regens, but if Nissa wants to see if he's ok, she may
xD )

Roman said:
Han jumped to the sky and began running through the air, laughing happily.
May giggled and looked around. "Awesome!" She says as she makes her llama disappear.

LunaCrosby said:
Kagura looked at the baby "he isn't like the devil baby's from the movies right?" She asked, it being obvious she thinks movies actually happen.
@Mayyflower
Kite shook his head. "Nope... He's our little angel..." He said softly as he looked down at Oliver who smiled up at him and then Kite looked at Lexi and smiled.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname released a soft sigh, one of which prove his tone and aim. "Anywhere away from home is a confusing place." Shrugging his shoulders, Kaname reopened his gaze, revealing now almost dull irises. "Are you finished with your ice cream?"

[/QUOTE]
She nodded in agreement as he spoke "...Are you far from home?" She asked him, eventually turning her head to face him and smiling a bit "and, Yes, I am done"

(No... I don't PLAN on killing him... Unless something happens to him... Eh, I'll just have one bad thing happen to him before he heads back to school)
Aiden left the park heading back towards the school. As he was crossing the road, he wasn't paying attention and saw a bright light coming towards him. His eyes widened as he was run over by a car.

(Dun worry, he auto regens, but if Nissa wants to see if he's ok, she may
xD )
((what the heck???????????))

Nissa:*she sniffs, smelling blood from one of her tunnels and her eyes widen when she realizes its Aiden, climbing through her tunnel, and pokes her head out of the manhole, crawling out and she goes to Aiden's side, her eyes wide and she gasps, afraid to touch him, another car coming for them both and she looks up her pink eyes flashing deadly green as she opens her mouth unnaturally wide and bites the front half of the car, swinging her head to send it flying into the park, the driver not hurt just knocked out as she sniffs, looking at Aiden, leaning in and brushing her nose against him, nudging him softly like an animal would*

LunaCrosby said:
@Mayyflower
Lexi covered up. "Kagura!" She says as she rolls her eyes. "Gosh I just was to pass out" she says closing her eyes and relaxing

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''ok''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled and pulled her out the door making his way around

Mayyflower said:
Akito nodded. "Indeed" he says happily as they started playing
After a few seconds of playing ilaani had already managed to score a point, she chuckled lightly.

Kite shook his head. "Nope... He's our little angel..." He said softly as he looked down at Oliver who smiled up at him and then Kite looked at Lexi and smiled.
Lexi smiled a tired smile as she Layed her head back. Harper climbed on the bed and rubbed Lexi's forehead. "What happened?" She asks "why is my sister so weak." She asks with fear in her eyes

Jennete said:
((what the heck???????????))
Nissa:*she sniffs, smelling blood from one of her tunnels and her eyes widen when she realizes its Aiden, climbing through her tunnel, and pokes her head out of the manhole, crawling out and she goes to Aiden's side, her eyes wide and she gasps, afraid to touch him, another car coming for them both and she looks up her pink eyes flashing deadly green as she opens her mouth unnaturally wide and bites the front half of the car, swinging her head to send it flying into the park, the driver not hurt just knocked out as she sniffs, looking at Aiden, leaning in and brushing her nose against him, nudging him softly like an animal would*
((I got bored so... xD ))

Aiden's wounds were healing slowly, but his body was beaten, bloodied, and torn apart. "N...is...a...?" He asked, choking on his blood.

Nonalaka said:
She nodded in agreement as he spoke "...Are you far from home?" She asked him, eventually turning her head to face him and smiling a bit "and, Yes, I am done"
"Far? No. I live here, well, near." Kaname slowly and lazily brought himself to sit up straight, just as his hands dropped down to his sides. Since she was done, he figured there was not much kore reason to keep her here, and of course, that meant finding a new thing to do. "Where would you like to go next?" Not that he enjoyed tagging along, but rather he may or may not be enjoying her company.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled a tired smile as she Layed her head back. Harper climbed on the bed and rubbed Lexi's forehead. "What happened?" She asks "why is my sister so weak." She asks with fear in her eyes
Kite looked at her and showed her the baby.

Oliver smiled up at Harper.

"Because she just had a baby... I'm the father..." He said softly, smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back