• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
((I got bored so... xD ))
Aiden's wounds were healing slowly, but his body was beaten, bloodied, and torn apart. "N...is...a...?" He asked, choking on his blood.
Nissa:*she bit her wrist to help him gain more power and heal faster as she let her flaming blood drip into his mouth and wounds, sniffing as she watches him, the scent overwhelming for her as she wrinkles her nose, wanting to eat him...... but she knew she loved him so she couldn't*

Kite looked at her and showed her the baby.
Oliver smiled up at Harper.

"Because she just had a baby... I'm the father..." He said softly, smiling.
Harper looked at the baby. "What is he too me?" She says looking at the baby. Lexi rubbed Harper's back. "Don't worry your not being replaced." She says already knowing what Harper was thinking and feeling. "He's your nephew" she says kissing Harper's forehead

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she bit her wrist to help him gain more power and heal faster as she let her flaming blood drip into his mouth and wounds, sniffing as she watches him, the scent overwhelming for her as she wrinkles her nose, wanting to eat him...... but she knew she loved him so she couldn't*
Aiden slowly moved one of his wrists, grabbing hers. "Is... You... Nissa...?" He asked, still choking on his blood and stuck in shock from the impact.

Mayyflower said:
May giggled and looked around. "Awesome!" She says as she makes her llama disappear.
Han chuckled and landed right on top of the dorm building. "We're home!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi smiled a tired smile as she Layed her head back. Harper climbed on the bed and rubbed Lexi's forehead. "What happened?" She asks "why is my sister so weak." She asks with fear in her eyes
"She had a baby harper" she said and yawned, rubbing her eyes before her eyes widen as Kelsey appears in the room "I forgot I had to watch her" she said quietly and looked at kite hmm, as long As he doesn't hurt Lexi I won't harm or interrogate him. She thought and closed her eyes.

@TheRebelliousDragon

LunaCrosby said:
"She had a baby harper" she said and yawned, rubbing her eyes before her eyes widen as Kelsey appears in the room "I forgot I had to watch her" she said quietly and looked at kite hmm, as long As he doesn't hurt Lexi I won't harm or interrogate him. She thought and closed her eyes.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Harper narrowed her eyes at kagura. "Why would you want to hurt him?" She asks showing she could read minds

Mayyflower said:
Harper looked at the baby. "What is he too me?" She says looking at the baby. Lexi rubbed Harper's back. "Don't worry your not being replaced." She says already knowing what Harper was thinking and feeling. "He's your nephew" she says kissing Harper's forehead
Kite chuckled. "He's going to age a bit quickly... Since he technically isn't human. He will be 5 years old for a while." He said. "Can you please be nice to Oliver? I want you two to become good friends." He asked.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she slowly walks inside as well, and lets the girls rest in their own beds, sitting in their room, holding herself as she sniffles a little* I made him upset again... I just....every time I think about the Fae.... I feel like crying and hiding again... *she think in her head*
Roman slowly walked into the girl's room. He wasn't in any pain anymore, due to his body healing quickly. Roman then made his was next to Snow and hugged her tightly. "I know you didn't mean to do it...."

Aiden slowly moved one of his wrists, grabbing hers. "Is... You... Nissa...?" He asked, still choking on his blood and stuck in shock from the impact.
Nissa:*She nods* It is me Aiden.. *she holds his hand as she bites her other wrist to drip her blood into his wounds as he heals quicker* You..you should look left then right then left again then right again before walking across the road... *her head snaps up as another car comes and she growls her eyes green even more glowing as a portal opens beneath it and tentacles wrap around it, the man getting out and running away as the monster drags the car down into whatever dimension it was from, blinking her eyes so the portal closes*

Roman said:
Roman slowly walked into the girl's room. He wasn't in any pain anymore, due to his body healing quickly. Roman then made his was next to Snow and hugged her tightly. "I know you didn't mean to do it...."
Snow:*she hides in his arms, trembling against him, sniffing as she cries against him, clinging to his shirt. She looked now as broken as she was inside* I..I'm so so..sorry

Mayyflower said:
Harper narrowed her eyes at kagura. "Why would you want to hurt him?" She asks showing she could read minds
"I have a tendency to be overprotective about the ones I love, like if you got a boyfriend I would keep a close eye on him and make sure he didn't hurt you, I think I need therapy" she says, not catching on about her mins reading just yet if she gets a boyfriend before me I'll lose it. She thought.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Yay!" She says happily looking around
Han opened a door at the top of the building and went downstairs, motioning for May to follow.

Kite chuckled. "He's going to age a bit quickly... Since he technically isn't human. He will be 5 years old for a while." He said. "Can you please be nice to Oliver? I want you two to become good friends." He asked.
Harper was hesitant at first but for Lexi's sake she just nodded. "Okay" she says quietly looking at Oliver

LunaCrosby said:
"I have a tendency to be overprotective about the ones I love, like if you got a boyfriend I would keep a close eye on him and make sure he didn't hurt you, I think I need therapy" she says, not catching on about her mins reading just yet if she gets a boyfriend before me I'll lose it. She thought.
@TheRebelliousDragon
(She does... *looks over at Hiro xD )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Far? No. I live here, well, near." Kaname slowly and lazily brought himself to sit up straight, just as his hands dropped down to his sides. Since she was done, he figured there was not much kore reason to keep her here, and of course, that meant finding a new thing to do. "Where would you like to go next?" Not that he enjoyed tagging along, but rather he may or may not be enjoying her company.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, right, that's nice" she said smiling "where do I want to go next?" She hummed in thought for a bit "Well around about this time, I go to walk in the park, but if you don't want to do that, its okay" she said as she twiddled her thumbs.

LunaCrosby said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Harper blushed. "I don't have a boyfriend" she smirked. "Ew" she huffs @TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Nissa:*She nods* It is me Aiden.. *she holds his hand as she bites her other wrist to drip her blood into his wounds as he heals quicker* You..you should look left then right then left again then right again before walking across the road... *her head snaps up as another car comes and she growls her eyes green even more glowing as a portal opens beneath it and tentacles wrap around it, the man getting out and running away as the monster drags the car down into whatever dimension it was from, blinking her eyes so the portal closes*

Snow:*she hides in his arms, trembling against him, sniffing as she cries against him, clinging to his shirt. She looked now as broken as she was inside* I..I'm so so..sorry
Aiden managed a smile as he struggled to get up. "I-It hurts..." He choked, coughing up blood.

BlueHawk said:
Jay smiles when she smiles. "I love when you do that." He says, resting his head on her shoulder. @Jennete
Rain: I have felt like doing it more *she whispers shrugging and tuns her head to kiss him softly*

Roman said:
Han opened a door at the top of the building and went downstairs, motioning for May to follow.
May went down with him and walked towards the dorm. "I'm so tired" she says yawning

Jennete said:

Roman sighed, "Are you still kinda on edge from what you witnessed on the time you were gone? That's old news... Just relax, you'll be fine."

Mayyflower said:
Akito smiled. "Nice" he says happily as he made a shot
Ilaani blocked the shot "Thanks" she said with a smile on her face, laughing a bit.

Mayyflower said:
Harper was hesitant at first but for Lexi's sake she just nodded. "Okay" she says quietly looking at Oliver
The boy began aging quickly, taking on the features of a normal 5 year old boy.

Kite snapped his fingers and a pair of brown clothes and accessories appeared on him.

Oliver smiled at Kite. "Hewwo daddy!" He said before bobbing over to Harper and hugging her. "Hewwo fwiend!" He said happily.

Mayyflower said:
May went down with him and walked towards the dorm. "I'm so tired" she says yawning
Han nodded, "Don't worry, we're almost to the dorm, so you can sleep as much as you want." He said opening another door that led to the hallway, which held the dorms.

Tyler blushed and moaned with pleasure when she touched the wing on the ring. "U-Umm sorry... I used a feather from my wing to make that. Angels find it highly sexual to touch their wings..." He said softly.
"Really?" Ivory giggled. "Well, thats gonna be useful one day." She stood up on the tip of her toes as she wrapped a blanket around herself and kissed his nose. "Its very thoughtful of you to use one of your feathers to make this...I hope it didn't hurt to much..." She smiled and turned to the closet to get clothes. "Im going to take a quick shower, okay?"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back