• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled and gave her his prize, "I may not be a archer like you, but I have aim." He said smiling. "What do you want to play now?"
Yoshino graciously took the prize and kissed his cheek before she hummed in thought."I wanna get a fish, so let's go try that one over there!" She said excitedly as she pointed over to a game where you had to toss a small ball into an array of fish bowls with fish in them.

Jennete said:
Nissa: You helped me. So you care....so you love... *she says calculating* Ahhh I see. So you love me.
Aiden blushed bright red. "I guess I do..." He said. "Is that bad?"

Roman said:
Roman yawned loudly and went into the bathroom, "Dammit.... My back hurts..." he said quietly. "That was the most uncomfortable I've ever been."
Snow:*wakes up slowly and yawns, looking around and hears Roman in the bathroom, floating over and she softly knocks* Roman?

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler chuckled. "I'll show you." He said as he teleported them to his dorm and pushed her on the bed, kissing her.
Yurika blinked in surprise before her eyes fluttered shut and she began to kiss back back.

Aeron said:
Ivory looked down at the ring, then back up at Tyler. A giant grinned went across her face as she nodded. "Yes! Of course I do!" She said as she lunged forward and hugged him, laughing as she she felt the light in her grow bright with happiness.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler hugged her back, tears of joy streaming down his face. "I-I'm so happy..." He said softly to her, holding onto the ring behind her.

Aiden blushed bright red. "I guess I do..." He said. "Is that bad?"
Nissa:*she shrugs* I do not know if it is or isn't... I was stating a fact. But... *She thinks* I don;t know if I love you as well... I do not know if I care about you... I have;t saved you yet. *she shrugs her shoulders frowning a bit at not being able to tell*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino graciously took the prize and kissed his cheek before she hummed in thought."I wanna get a fish, so let's go try that one over there!" She said excitedly as she pointed over to a game where you had to toss a small ball into an array of fish bowls with fish in them.
"Okay, you go first. I want yo observe before I play this one..." Kaz said happily. He then took her hand in his and began making his way towards it.

Jennete said:
Snow:*wakes up slowly and yawns, looking around and hears Roman in the bathroom, floating over and she softly knocks* Roman?
Roman yawned and opened the. He noticed Snow was the one who knocked, so rubbed eyes and yawned once more, "Yes?"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she shrugs* I do not know if it is or isn't... I was stating a fact. But... *She thinks* I don;t know if I love you as well... I do not know if I care about you... I have;t saved you yet. *she shrugs her shoulders frowning a bit at not being able to tell*
Aiden shook his head. "You don't have to save anybody to love them. You enjoy their company. You feel the urge to... You know... Kiss them... Hug them... Be with them." He said.

Tyler hugged her back, tears of joy streaming down his face. "I-I'm so happy..." He said softly to her, holding onto the ring behind her.
Ivory kissed his tears and looked up at him. "Why do you cry, love?" She asked him curiously. "Does the thought of marrying me make you upset?" She said as she tilted her head.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi giggled a little bit*
''i know''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus laughed a little "I am insane" He said to her

Roman said:
Roman yawned and opened the. He noticed Snow was the one who knocked, so rubbed eyes and yawned once more, "Yes?"
Snow:*she smiles blushing a little and leans up to peck his cheek softly* I... I just wanted to make sure you were there and safe.. *she looks down, knowing he was the last person she should worry about*

Aiden shook his head. "You don't have to save anybody to love them. You enjoy their company. You feel the urge to... You know... Kiss them... Hug them... Be with them." He said.
Nissa:*she thinks a little* Hmm.... *she tilts her head nodding* Mhmm... *she shakes her head* Mm...... *she ponders in silence, tapping her chin and finallllly* I believe that I do not know what the feeling or urge to kiss someone is. *is her conclusion*

Aeron said:
Ivory kissed his tears and looked up at him. "Why do you cry, love?" She asked him curiously. "Does the thought of marrying me make you upset?" She said as she tilted her head.
Tyler shook his head. "No... Their tears of joy... I'm on cloud 9 right now..." He said with a smile, kissing her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles blushing a little and leans up to peck his cheek softly* I... I just wanted to make sure you were there and safe.. *she looks down, knowing he was the last person she should worry about*
Nissa:*she thinks a little* Hmm.... *she tilts her head nodding* Mhmm... *she shakes her head* Mm...... *she ponders in silence, tapping her chin and finallllly* I believe that I do not know what the feeling or urge to kiss someone is. *is her conclusion*
Aiden sighed. "Well... I don't either... I just wanted to help you. You were in pain and I couldn't just sit around and do nothing about it. Your Tyler's friend and mine and I don't intend on losing you yet." He said.

Tyler shook his head. "No... Their tears of joy... I'm on cloud 9 right now..." He said with a smile, kissing her.

Aiden sighed. "Well... I don't either... I just wanted to help you. You were in pain and I couldn't just sit around and do nothing about it. Your Tyler's friend and mine and I don't intend on losing you yet." He said.
Nissa: Maybe we should ask the clone again what the urge to kiss someone feels like? *she says simply and looks at him while tilting her head*

Jennete said:
Roman smiled and kissed her cheek back, "Thanks for caring, but where would I go? And why do you look like you did something wrong?"

Ivory smiled as she kissed him back. "Im happy too." She tapped his nose. "We should go somewhere fun today." She said with a smile.

Jennete said:
Nissa: Maybe we should ask the clone again what the urge to kiss someone feels like? *she says simply and looks at him while tilting her head*
Aiden nodded and drilled his way back up. "What does the urge to kiss someone feel like?" He asked the clone.

Tyler's clone: It's a feeling that only happens when two people are close. They feel the need to touch their lips together... The urge is triggered by your brain. Nobody knows why.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and kissed her cheek back, "Thanks for caring, but where would I go? And why do you look like you did something wrong?"
Snow: I just know it's silly to worry about you... *she whispers softly and looks up at him* I just.... want us all together at all times.. I get scared when I can't see you and Miyuki and Assana all at the same time.

Aiden nodded and drilled his way back up. "What does the urge to kiss someone feel like?" He asked the clone.
Tyler's clone: It's a feeling that only happens when two people are close. They feel the need to touch their lips together... The urge is triggered by your brain. Nobody knows why.
Nissa:*pops her head out and looks at the clone intensely* Have you had this urge?

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled as she kissed him back. "Im happy too." She tapped his nose. "We should go somewhere fun today." She said with a smile.
Tyler slipped the ring on her finger and hopped out of the bed. "Of course! What do you want to do? Just make sure we don't go to the beach... I'm afraid of water..." He said as he shivered a bit.

Jennete said:
Snow: I just know it's silly to worry about you... *she whispers softly and looks up at him* I just.... want us all together at all times.. I get scared when I can't see you and Miyuki and Assana all at the same time.

Nissa:*pops her head out and looks at the clone intensely* Have you had this urge?
Tyler's clone: *shakes his head* No, but master Tyler has... Quite a few times actually.

Kite nodded. "Alright Lexi, breath... Ignore the pain and just look at me..." He said softly, trying to comfort her as the baby was being delivered.
Lexi nodded and sat down. "I don't want to deliver the baby here, it's unsanitary" she groans as she grabs kites wrist

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then just layed there still bored*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus thought about it for a second "Do you wanna go out and get something to eat or something?" He asked

Tyler slipped the ring on her finger and hopped out of the bed. "Of course! What do you want to do? Just make sure we don't go to the beach... I'm afraid of water..." He said as he shivered a bit.

Tyler's clone: *shakes his head* No, but master Tyler has... Quite a few times actually.
Nissa:*looks at Aiden and nods her head* He is a reliable source then. So... *looks at him intensely to see if she has an urge to touch her lips to his... her pink eyes looking at his unwavering*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back