• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Assana & Miyuki:*sits down and starts crying as they sit on the floor in tears*
Roman went wide eyed before kneeling down next to them both, "What's wrong? Did daddy dp something wrong?"

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(I'm guessing William wants to talk to her? xD )
(Yep)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then what kind of fun?''
*She said as she layed on the bed still bored*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus sighed "I have no clue...Just not the sexual kind...I hope" He said jokingly

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname uncovered on of his irises just as he felt her finger sinking into his cheek and be pulled back out. "Boring? Where would you get that from?" As he spoke, Kaname rose his brow before recovering his eye with his eyelid as he awaited an answer.

[/QUOTE]
She blinked a few times before frowning lightly "Well, because you are trying to sleep of course" she explained "I thought maybe you did not want to see or hear me!" She continued before shrugging "People have done such things before!"

Mayyflower said:
May smiled. "Yep!" She says happily as she clung onto Han. "Can you give me a piggy back ride?" She asks
Han nodded, " Sure you can..." he said, turning his back in her direction. He bent down and motioned for her to get on.

Roman said:
Roman went wide eyed before kneeling down next to them both, "What's wrong? Did daddy dp something wrong?"
Assana: I..I wanna sleep with Mama!!

Miyuki: I..I wanna sleep with Daddt!!

Both continue crying as they wrap their arms tightly around his neck, refusing to let go*

Jennete said:
Assana: I..I wanna sleep with Mama!!
Miyuki: I..I wanna sleep with Daddt!!

Both continue crying as they wrap their arms tightly around his neck, refusing to let go*
"Okay okay! Daddy will have to talk to mommy about this first. If she says yes, then you can." Roman said softly. The three appeared next to Snow, "Hey Snow, Miyuki and Assana want to sleep with us."

Roman said:
"Okay okay! Daddy will have to talk to mommy about this first. If she says yes, then you can." Roman said softly. The three appeared next to Snow, "Hey Snow, Miyuki and Assana want to sleep with us."
Snow:*she smiles innocently* Oh that is fine, I was going to go sneak in their rooms and sleep with them anyways. *clearly still not dealing well with her fears of loosing her family again*

Nonalaka said:
She blinked a few times before frowning lightly "Well, because you are trying to sleep of course" she explained "I thought maybe you did not want to see or hear me!" She continued before shrugging "People have done such things before!"
Kaname immediately sat up, planting his hands on either side of his fomm as he leaned forward to examine her facial expression with now serious irises. "Who?" Kaname didnt like the idea of being treated as such, even when he himself have done it to others and had the sane done to him. Taking a deep breath, Kaname rearranged himself into his previous position, resting back on the grass. "I'm not teying to sleep. I'm waiting for you to finish, and I dont mind looking at you."

Roman said:
Han nodded, " Sure you can..." he said, turning his back in her direction. He bent down and motioned for her to get on.
May hoped on and wrapped her arms around her arms around his neck happily but gently

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles innocently* Oh that is fine, I was going to go sneak in their rooms and sleep with them anyways. *clearly still not dealing well with her fears of loosing her family again*
Roman sighed, "Okay girls. Looks like you're sleeping with us tonight!" He said happily, before turning to Snow, "What about us?" He mouthed

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and turns around, crouching down and starts digging a hole so she can hide in it, quickly making a tunnel and she burrows under the earth, curling up in her main cavern as she connect the hole and she holds her cheeks frowning at a mirror as she poke and pinches her blushing cheeks*
Tyler clone: *puts on nerdy glasses and reads from a scroll* Exceed Transfer, also known as kissing. Exceeds use this as a method to heal their fallen comrades and loved ones.

Aiden rose a eyebrow at the Tyler clone. "Oh... Is that what that's called? Why is she blushing then?"

Tyler clone: *rolls scroll back up* Because a kiss is a act of love.

Aiden started blushing. "W-What is love?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Lexi had gone to lay down when she felt a slight discomfort in her stomach. "Oh no" she says getting back out of bed.
(There she is in labor)
Kite rolled into the room on his hippo from a portal. "Love! Is something wrong?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname immediately sat up, planting his hands on either side of his fomm as he leaned forward to examine her facial expression with now serious irises. "Who?" Kaname didnt like the idea of being treated as such, even when he himself have done it to others and had the sane done to him. Taking a deep breath, Kaname rearranged himself into his previous position, resting back on the grass. "I'm not teying to sleep. I'm waiting for you to finish, and I dont mind looking at you."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla moved back a bit as he leaned forward quickly. She shook her head "It doesnt really matter who, you wouldn't know any of them" she said quietly before smiling again "As long as I know I'm not annoying you" she shook her head "Annoying people isn't nice" she said before eating more of her ice cream.

Aeron said:
"Yes, better than I have in years." She said as she kissed him then kissed his nose. "What about you?" She said as she stretched out, then wrapped her arms around his neck.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler blushed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with you..." He said softly.

Tyler clone: *puts on nerdy glasses and reads from a scroll* Exceed Transfer, also known as kissing. Exceeds use this as a method to heal their fallen comrades and loved ones.
Aiden rose a eyebrow at the Tyler clone. "Oh... Is that what that's called? Why is she blushing then?"

Kite rolled into the room on his hippo from a portal. "Love! Is something wrong?" He asked.
Lexi looked over at kite hold her stomach. "I think the baby is coming" she says groaning a little

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Okay girls. Looks like you're sleeping with us tonight!" He said happily, before turning to Snow, "What about us?" He mouthed
Snow:*she tilts her head confused and smiles as she picks up the girls and carries them to their room to cuddle with, laying with Assana in her arms as she cuts slits in the back of Miyuki's pj's so her wings can poke through, Since Miyuki has wings and Assana does not*

Han smiled when she got on his back, "Well, here we go!" He said before running as fast as he could.

Nissa:*she frowns at the mirror and rubs her face, soon making it all red and she nods her head* Better... now blood is rushing everywhere in my head.

Roman said:
Han smiled when she got on his back, "Well, here we go!" He said before running as fast as he could.
May squealed happily. "Woahhh" she shouted happily as her hair flopped around in he wind

Jennete said:
Snow:*she tilts her head confused and smiles as she picks up the girls and carries them to their room to cuddle with, laying with Assana in her arms as she cuts slits in the back of Miyuki's pj's so her wings can poke through, Since Miyuki has wings and Assana does not*
Roman sighed again, "Well..." he said before crawling into bed. "I'm going to sleep, night you three..." Roman yawned a little before turning over and going to sleep.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''so your a pervert...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus facepalmed "It was a joke" He said with a sigh

Mayyflower said:
Lexi looked over at kite hold her stomach. "I think the baby is coming" she says groaning a little
Kite panicked. "Now?!" He said before he became extremely flustered, rushing over to her and holding her belly. "W-What do I do?!" He asked.

Roman said:
Roman sighed again, "Well..." he said before crawling into bed. "I'm going to sleep, night you three..." Roman yawned a little before turning over and going to sleep.
((lol feel so bad for Roman))

Snow:*snuggles with Assana, yawning softly*

Miyuki:*cuddles against Daddy and works her way in her sleep as the night goes on side ways, her feet kicking Assana and her head pushing against Romans back, snoring lightly*

Assana:*keeps mumbling in her sleep, pulling on Snow's hair as she wriggles her way in her sleep upside down and sprawls, her foot in Roman's face and her head by Snow's feet, snuggling to her legs* Mmm no..no birds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she frowns at the mirror and rubs her face, soon making it all red and she nods her head* Better... now blood is rushing everywhere in my head.
After Tyler's clone finished explaining what love was, Aiden scratched his chin. "Oh... I don't know if I love her, but I'll just talk to her for now." He said before drilling into the ground with his amazing speed. He appeared next to Nissa. "Hey there."

Tyler blushed and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I feel like I could spend the rest of my life with you..." He said softly.
Ivory giggled and layed her head on his chest, sigh in happiness. "Me too."

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back