• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
((Yup yup))
Celia woke up the next morning, slowly opening her eyes. She didn't have the nightmare like she always did and she smiled because of it. She looked at Colin and smiled, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his forehead. "Morning."

Mayyflower said:
(Yes)

May smiled happily as she made her stuffed llama appear.
Han smiled at the sight of the stuffed llama, "That's different. Most kids like stuffed bears, do you not?"

William looked at his necklace "That's right......She gave me this" He said to himself before looking up "Where in the world are you now Celia? And....I pray...That you are happy"

@TheRebelliousDragon

Nonalaka said:
Camilla smiled and began to walk ahead, food in hand "Is there anywhere you would like to sit?" She asked as she looked all around her. "I don't mind where, so I'll let you decide" she said while she looked at her icecream briefly then back to him.
Kanames eyes shot up as soon as she said he could pick where they sat. Almkst simultabeously , he grabbed her hand and exited the cafeteria, leading her backaacross the courtyard and behind the last set of buildings on the school grounds. Now by the gate, he released her hand and took a step to the side, revealing a brightly decorated flowered tree. "Here."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head at Aiden* That is how humans call other humans.
Aiden scratches his chin. "Intriguing..." He said.

Tyler clone: Actually, it's customary for humans to call other humans on these devices we call phones. *tosses phones to Nissa and Aiden*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden scratches his chin. "Intriguing..." He said.
Tyler clone: Actually, it's customary for humans to call other humans on these devices we call phones. *tosses phones to Nissa and Aiden*
Nissa:*catches it and drops it, her hands burned red and scared* ouch...................... *she cant touch anything that has iron in it*

Celia woke up the next morning, slowly opening her eyes. She didn't have the nightmare like she always did and she smiled because of it. She looked at Colin and smiled, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his forehead. "Morning."
Colin who was still pretty much asleep heard her voice which woke him up, he chuckled lightly "Morning" he said in a happy but drowsy manner before hugging her tightly.

Nonalaka said:
Colin who was still pretty much asleep heard her voice which woke him up, he chuckled lightly "Morning" he said in a happy but drowsy manner before hugging her tightly.
Celia hugged him back. "Sleep well?" She asked happily.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*catches it and drops it, her hands burned red and scared* ouch...................... *she cant touch anything that has iron in it*
Aiden frowns and looks at her hands. "Are you ok?" He asked.

Tyler clone: Oops. Sorry.

Roman said:
Han smiled at the sight of the stuffed llama, "That's different. Most kids like stuffed bears, do you not?"
May shook her head. "No I like llama's" she says smiling. "Plus I'm different" she sighs

Nissa:*she looks at them and shakes her hand looking up at the two and in a calm way says simply* If left untreated I will die.. I wonder how I heal this... *hmmmm*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kanames eyes shot up as soon as she said he could pick where they sat. Almkst simultabeously , he grabbed her hand and exited the cafeteria, leading her backaacross the courtyard and behind the last set of buildings on the school grounds. Now by the gate, he released her hand and took a step to the side, revealing a brightly decorated flowered tree. "Here."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla became a bit shocked by his sudden movement, she really was expecting him to choose somewhere close, not that she minded of course, she just wasn't expecting it, she looked at the tree and smiled "Oh, my, its very pretty" she said excitedly as she looked at all the pretty flowers on it.

Colin nodded as he let out a yawn "Aha, yeah, did you?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla became a bit shocked by his sudden movement, she really was expecting him to choose somewhere close, not that she minded of course, she just wasn't expecting it, she looked at the tree and smiled "Oh, my, its very pretty" she said excitedly as she looked at all the pretty flowers on it.
Kaname grinned in a proud manner, placing his hands behind his head as his elbows pointed out to the sides. Nodding to hikself in approval, Kaname thought back to the times he and his mother would spend on the same tree, which soon caused his smile to fade, just as he settled down in the grass, speaking in a lowly made whisper. "My favorite spot~"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she looks at them and shakes her hand looking up at the two and in a calm way says simply* If left untreated I will die.. I wonder how I heal this... *hmmmm*
Aiden steps towards her and places his lips on hers, put a finger under her chin. The wound slowly healed as a red light radiated from him.

Aeron said:
I think so xD want me to repost?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
(That would be much appreciated! :D )

Nonalaka said:

Colin nodded as he let out a yawn "Aha, yeah, did you?"
Celia snuggled his chest. "That was the best sleep I have had in years... And I have you to thank for it." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname grinned in a proud manner, placing his hands behind his head as his elbows pointed out to the sides. Nodding to hikself in approval, Kaname thought back to the times he and his mother would spend on the same tree, which soon caused his smile to fade, just as he settled down in the grass, speaking in a lowly made whisper. "My favorite spot~"

[/QUOTE]
She giggled lightly as she sat down, her eyes wandering around, inspecting the spot somewhat "Your favourite spot?, I can see why, Its very nice" she said with a smile before eating some of her ice cream.

Aiden steps towards her and places his lips on hers, put a finger under her chin. The wound slowly healed as a red light radiated from him.

(That would be much appreciated! :D )

Celia snuggled his chest. "That was the best sleep I have had in years... And I have you to thank for it." She said with a smile.
(Can you free up Celia at some point?)

Aeron said:
Ivory giggled. "I love you, too, Tyler." She murmmered as she kissed him again, her skin regaining a pinkish color, no longer a pale, nearly grey tone. She tilted her head, her tounge flicking through his teeth.
@TheRebelliousDragon

Mayyflower said:
May shook her head. "No I like llama's" she says smiling. "Plus I'm different" she sighs
"Well, it's cool you're different. It makes you stand out." Han said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back