• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
Jay kisses her on top of her head, wrapping his arms around her. "Thanks." He says simply as he watches the fireworks burst and come down in small little ashes.
Rain: I love fireworks *she whispers softly and smiles again, she had been doing that more often*

Nonalaka said:
Camilla skipped ahead, getting the icecrean she wanted with a a bright smile on her face, she then waited on Kaname, rocking back and forth on her heels lightly.
Kaname watched Camilla, a soft smile on his lips. He couldnt help himself. Just watching her, brought him to a small state of ease. Once he realized she was waiting on him, he picked up his pace by a little and nodded for her to go forward.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden put a finger on his chin and thought for a minute. "Nope. I don't know how to think." He said with a straight face.
Nissa:*She nods her head considering this* Hmmm... maybe Tyler will know?

Jennete said:
Snow:*yawns as she snuggles with her baby girls and Roman* Okay
Miyuki:*she wriggles free, wanting to explore* I'm going to the park!!

Assana: Oh I wanna go too!!

Snow:*sits up quickly, terrified and blasts the girls into water bubbles, trapping them, shaking all over* No! You will never go to the park do you understand. *the park being where Fae are attracted too. Snow was still shaken by her experiences and now was even more jumpy and weak and scared of Fae than she was before*
Roman frowned a little, "It's late anyways. You girls have to go to bed." He said both sternly and tiredly. Roman grabbed the girls out of the bubbles and carried them up to their room, he opened the door and put them down. "Put on your pajamas and get ready for bed."

Aeron said:
Ivory blushed. "Then thats more than enough for me..." she whispered as she returned the kiss, humming in happiness as she hugged him tightly, ever so thankful for, well, everything.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler pulled away for a second. "Just so were clear... I love you Ivory." He said before he laughed and kissed her again, a little deeper as he continued to blush and smile. He felt like he hadn't been happier in his life.

Roman said:
Roman frowned a little, "It's late anyways. You girls have to go to bed." He said both sternly and tiredly. Roman grabbed the girls out of the bubbles and carried them up to their room, he opened the door and put them down. "Put on your pajamas and get ready for bed."
Assana:*looks at him strangely* Put on..

Miyuki: Our Pajamas.... *her head tilts the other way*

Jennete said:
Nissa:*She nods her head considering this* Hmmm... maybe Tyler will know?
Aiden nodded. "Alright! Let's ask him!" He said excitedly before he frowned. "But... I don't know where Tyler is..."

Celia slid her tongue into his mouth, blushing more as he cupped her face in his hands.
Colins blush grew darker in response as he continued the kiss, locking their lips.

Aiden nodded. "Alright! Let's ask him!" He said excitedly before he frowned. "But... I don't know where Tyler is..."
Nissa:*she thinks again.....* Lets shout his name really loudly together. I heard people say that to reach other people here they "call them"

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she thinks again.....* Lets shout his name really loudly together. I heard people say that to reach other people here they "call them"
( xD I love Nissa's logic)

Aiden stares at her for a second. "That... Sounds... PERFECT." He said with a straight face. "Let's give it a shot!"

Nonalaka said:
Colins blush grew darker in response as he continued the kiss, locking their lips.
Celia grabbed at his back, blushing more and more as they kissed.

(Fade?)

Tyler pulled away for a second. "Just so were clear... I love you Ivory." He said before he laughed and kissed her again, a little deeper as he continued to blush and smile. He felt like he hadn't been happier in his life.
Ivory giggled. "I love you, too, Tyler." She murmmered as she kissed him again, her skin regaining a pinkish color, no longer a pale, nearly grey tone. She tilted her head, her tounge flicking through his teeth.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Assana:*looks at him strangely* Put on..
Miyuki: Our Pajamas.... *her head tilts the other way*
Roman titled his head also, "I t, you don't put on your clothes. You glamour. Wait.... do you even know what pajamas are?" He asked, looking at them both.

Aiden stares at her for a second. "That... Sounds... PERFECT." He said with a straight face. "Let's give it a shot!"

(Fade?)
((god I adore it *not saying the word... @BlueHawk *))

Nissa:*she sucks in air and starts screaming* TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roman said:
Roman titled his head also, "I t, you don't put on your clothes. You glamour. Wait.... do you even know what pajamas are?" He asked, looking at them both.
They shake their heads and look at him with big curious blue and Red eyes*

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname watched Camilla, a soft smile on his lips. He couldnt help himself. Just watching her, brought him to a small state of ease. Once he realized she was waiting on him, he picked up his pace by a little and nodded for her to go forward.

[/QUOTE]
Camilla smiled and began to walk ahead, food in hand "Is there anywhere you would like to sit?" She asked as she looked all around her. "I don't mind where, so I'll let you decide" she said while she looked at her icecream briefly then back to him.

Shiroe Kurona]([URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16519-mayyflower/ said:
@Mayyflower[/URL] are you here now??)
(Yes)

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Yeah. I still don't like them though. At least not as much as you." He said taking a seat next to her. Roman then looked up at Miyuki and smiled, feeling as if his life was finally complete. "Our family is finally together..." he said quietly.

Han nodded, "Same here. Though you aren't a guy, you're a girl. You aren't older than me, so that would make you like my younger sister." He said laughing a little.
May smiled happily as she made her stuffed llama appear.

(Fade?)
((Yup yup))

Aiden eats the other end of the tentacle until his lips meet hers, blushing slightly.

Now get out of here! We're trying to have a moment! She thought to Marcus before she teleported him to his dorm, sliding her tongue into Jackie's mouth. She held Jackie closer.
Jackie blushed and kissed her more before pulling away "No-Not just yet" She said teasingly as she looked around "Huh? Where did he go? Dammit I didn't even get to tease him" She said jokingly

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed and kissed her more before pulling away "No-Not just yet" She said teasingly as she looked around "Huh? Where did he go? Dammit I didn't even get to tease him" She said jokingly
Tyra giggled. "I'm sure you'll get to tease him again eventually... Now do you mind rubbing sun tan lotion on my back?" She asked.

Tyra giggled. "I'm sure you'll get to tease him again eventually... Now do you mind rubbing sun tan lotion on my back?" She asked.
Jackie blushed "I-I don't know....." She said nervously

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she sucks in air and starts screaming* TYLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aiden did the same. "TYLERRRRRRRR!!!" He yelled before a Tyler clone touched down and looked at Nissa and Aiden.

Tyler clone: You called?

Jennete said:

Roman shakes his head and sighs. He then made two outfits appear, one on each bed. "These are pajamas. They are what people sleep in..."

Aiden did the same. "TYLERRRRRRRR!!!" He yelled before a Tyler clone touched down and looked at Nissa and Aiden.
Tyler clone: You called?
Nissa:*she nods her head at Aiden* That is how humans call other humans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back