• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Rain:*she laughs and claps her hands as she watches him light them* ohhh......
Jay chuckles a bit and looks up at her. "You can heal me if I blow my arm off, right?" He asks jokingly, streams of embers and heat beginning to shoot out the ends as they prepare to fire off.

Aeron said:
Ivory reached up and kissed his cheek lightly. "No... Your light is actually giving me energy... What would that make me? I can't be a demon anymore...right?" She asked him.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler chuckled and whispered softly to her before kissing her again. "Your an angel in my eyes..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden's eyes glowed red for a brief second and went so fast, the wind cut the tentacles in half, them letting go of Nissa. "I like sleeping to. Especially dreaming." He said.
Nissa:*she nods and picks up the sliced off tentacle watching it wriggle and she slowly starts eats it like corn on a cob, her eyes closing* mmmm yummy

BlueHawk said:
Jay chuckles a bit and looks up at her. "You can heal me if I blow my arm off, right?" He asks jokingly, streams of embers and heat beginning to shoot out the ends as they prepare to fire off.
Rain:*she nods her head, her eyes glued to the fireworks*

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed "Wha-What does that mean?" She asked nervously
Tyra giggled and kissed her, blushing a bit. I think you know EXACTLY what it means. She thought to her seductively.

Roman said:
Roman smiled as he hugged all three of them, tightly. "Now we are all together. It's even better than before." He said happily.
Snow:*she nods happily* I want to show off our happy family, we should have another dinner party!!

Miyuki: I want to play with Naomi!

Assana: I want to play with Caldia!

Miyuki: Nooo Naomi

Assana: Noooo Caldia

Miyuki: Naomi!

Assana: Caldia!

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods and picks up the sliced off tentacle watching it wriggle and she slowly starts eats it like corn on a cob, her eyes closing* mmmm yummy

Aiden looked at her. "Can I try some?" He asked. "I haven't tasted weird tentacle before..."

Tyra giggled and kissed her, blushing a bit. I think you know EXACTLY what it means. She thought to her seductively.
Jackie blushed and kissed back as Marcus sighed "Never do that again" He said sitting down

Aiden looked at her. "Can I try some?" He asked. "I haven't tasted weird tentacle before..."
Nissa:*one end in her mouth as she bites and lets the rest fall in her hands, holding it out to him* Here you go

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and pulled her into his arms, talking to her as he fought back his own tears♅...
“ Of course I need you. I'll always need you. No matter what I'm doing, I'm always thinking of you. You're my pair, and with that we're always connected. ”

--------------------

((( I'll be going off for an hour, gonna go for some groceries. )))

[/QUOTE]
Layla only buried her face into his chest once she was pulled into his arms. She missed this. She missed him. With his words ringing in her head, Layla quieted down, hugging his around his torso with her own arms while whispering. "Im sorry i left you."

Celia giggled and pressed her lips against his, kissing him once again as she pulled him closer to her.
Colin smiled into the kiss before deepening it, moving closer to her and cupping her face in his hands.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie blushed and kissed back as Marcus sighed "Never do that again" He said sitting down
Tyra deepened the kiss biting Jackie's bottom lip. Don't worry baby... We can have plenty more fun later... She thought to Marcus, smiling into the kiss.

Tyra deepened the kiss biting Jackie's bottom lip. Don't worry baby... We can have plenty more fun later... She thought to Marcus, smiling into the kiss.
Marcus rolled his eyes "Suuuuuure" He said sarcastically

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods happily* I want to show off our happy family, we should have another dinner party!!
Miyuki: I want to play with Naomi!

Assana: I want to play with Caldia!

Miyuki: Nooo Naomi

Assana: Noooo Caldia

Miyuki: Naomi!

Assana: Caldia!
"Another party, eh? That last one did go well so I wouldn't mind throwing another one, but I would have to invite a lot of people." Roman said tiredly. "Maybe I can do all of that tomorrow?"

Nonalaka said:
Camilla went through the door flashing a smile at him as she passed "Thank you~" she chimed in a happy tone as she entered the cafeteria and looked around.
Kaname nodded as she thanked him, walking in directly behind her after she entered the threshold. Glancing about the room, not his typical comfort zone, he motioned towards the front. "Grab what you want."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*one end in her mouth as she bites and lets the rest fall in her hands, holding it out to him* Here you go
Aiden eats the other end of the tentacle until his lips meet hers, blushing slightly.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus rolled his eyes "Suuuuuure" He said sarcastically
Now get out of here! We're trying to have a moment! She thought to Marcus before she teleported him to his dorm, sliding her tongue into Jackie's mouth. She held Jackie closer.

Roman said:
"Another party, eh? That last one did go well so I wouldn't mind throwing another one, but I would have to invite a lot of people." Roman said tiredly. "Maybe I can do all of that tomorrow?"
Snow:*yawns as she snuggles with her baby girls and Roman* Okay

Miyuki:*she wriggles free, wanting to explore* I'm going to the park!!

Assana: Oh I wanna go too!!

Snow:*sits up quickly, terrified and blasts the girls into water bubbles, trapping them, shaking all over* No! You will never go to the park do you understand. *the park being where Fae are attracted too. Snow was still shaken by her experiences and now was even more jumpy and weak and scared of Fae than she was before*

Nonalaka said:
Colin smiled into the kiss before deepening it, moving closer to her and cupping her face in his hands.
Celia slid her tongue into his mouth, blushing more as he cupped her face in his hands.

Jennete said:

Jay lights the last one, extinguishing the flame on the lighter as he stands to join Rain, one of the embers hitting the side of his leg. "Dammit..." He mutters as he stands next to Rain.

Aiden eats the other end of the tentacle until his lips meet hers, blushing slightly.

Now get out of here! We're trying to have a moment! She thought to Marcus before she teleported him to his dorm, sliding her tongue into Jackie's mouth. She held Jackie closer.
Nissa:*she bites down, breaking the chain and pulls away, unaffected but looking at him strangely* Your blood is rushing to your cheeks again.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname nodded as she thanked him, walking in directly behind her after she entered the threshold. Glancing about the room, not his typical comfort zone, he motioned towards the front. "Grab what you want."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla skipped ahead, getting the icecrean she wanted with a a bright smile on her face, she then waited on Kaname, rocking back and forth on her heels lightly.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she bites down, breaking the chain and pulls away, unaffected but looking at him strangely* Your blood is rushing to your cheeks again.
Aiden poked his cheeks. "They are? Is it because my lips touched yours? What's that called anyway?" He asked as questions piled out of his mouth.

BlueHawk said:
Jay lights the last one, extinguishing the flame on the lighter as he stands to join Rain, one of the embers hitting the side of his leg. "Dammit..." He mutters as he stands next to Rain.
Rain:*she watches the sky as the rockets shoot off into the sky and explode, watching as she taps the spot and her water heals it, her read resting back on his chest*

Aiden poked his cheeks. "They are? Is it because my lips touched yours? What's that called anyway?" He asked as questions piled out of his mouth.
Nissa:*she shrugs* I don;t know, it was insignificant anyways I am sure, it was only because we were both eating. Maybe it is, I assume it is because you are thinking or feeling romantic things. I will walk away so you can think normally without me causing trouble *she bows and takes ten steps backwards*

Tyler chuckled and whispered softly to her before kissing her again. "Your an angel in my eyes..." He said.
Ivory blushed. "Then thats more than enough for me..." she whispered as she returned the kiss, humming in happiness as she hugged him tightly, ever so thankful for, well, everything.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Jennete said:
Rain:*she watches the sky as the rockets shoot off into the sky and explode, watching as she taps the spot and her water heals it, her read resting back on his chest*

Nissa:*she shrugs* I don;t know, it was insignificant anyways I am sure, it was only because we were both eating. Maybe it is, I assume it is because you are thinking or feeling romantic things. I will walk away so you can think normally without me causing trouble *she bows and takes ten steps backwards*
Jay kisses her on top of her head, wrapping his arms around her. "Thanks." He says simply as he watches the fireworks burst and come down in small little ashes.

Jennete said:

Aiden put a finger on his chin and thought for a minute. "Nope. I don't know how to think." He said with a straight face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back