• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*her eyes peer up at him and she without thinking leans up and flick her tongue over the drop, licking it away and smiles as it heals* i think that is all I need, thank you!
Aiden touched his bottom lip and it healed. "Hmm... Your tongue tastes good. Strange." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler smiled and leaned in. "Well let's see..." He said softly, pressing his lips against hers.

Tyra looked at Jackie, as if asking her for permission to have fun. "What's the matter baby...?" She asked as she pressed her chest against Marcus.

Celia smiled into the kiss and held onto his shirt tightly, biting his bottom lip, continuing to kiss him back.
Colin blushed even more as she bit his lip, he deepened the kiss before slipping his tongue into her mouth and continuing the kiss.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she nods her head and she takes his hand before nicking his finger on her tooth and sucks on it, drinking the little trickle of blood happily*

Snow:*she gently places her hand on his cheek as they kiss and the two girls run around giggling*
Roman smiled under the kiss before pulling away and looking at the girls, "We can finish this a different time. I think we should head home now." He said chuckling.

Aiden touched his bottom lip and it healed. "Hmm... Your tongue tastes good. Strange." He said.
Nissa: I don't think I have eaten tongue before... maybe we should go buy some and eat it *she says looking up with a finger on her chin*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira dropped his food and stood up, backing away slightly as he rubbed his eyes, removing any of his tears before they fell♅...
“ No.. it has to be a lie... you died.. ”

[/QUOTE]
"I did..~" Layla xoukd see she was hurting him. She dislikes, she hated it. Sighing quietly, Layla took a few steps back herself. "I just wanted you to know I was back, ill leave you to- whatever it is youre doing." Forcing herself to back away, Layla turned her back to him and raised her right arn to her face, shielding her crying facw from the surrounding students as she departed.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus smiled "Let's do something fun!" He said happily

Jackie smiled as she watched and spoke in Tyra's head once more "I don't mind but how far do you intend on taking this?"
Tyra chuckled. Right about... Now! She said as she broke away from him. "You'll spend time with us again won't you?" She asked, stroking his chest.

Roman said:
Roman smiled under the kiss before pulling away and looking at the girls, "We can finish this a different time. I think we should head home now." He said chuckling.
Snow:*she nods and stands up as Assana runs to her side and hugs her tightly smiling*

Assana: Mama!!

Miyuki:*runs over to Roman and holds her hands up, forwning and blushing at the same time, wanting to be held...* daddy...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"I did..~" Layla xoukd see she was hurting him. She dislikes, she hated it. Sighing quietly, Layla took a few steps back herself. "I just wanted you to know I was back, ill leave you to- whatever it is youre doing." Forcing herself to back away, Layla turned her back to him and raised her right arn to her face, shielding her crying facw from the surrounding students as she departed.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira quickly grasped Layla's wrist and spoke, his hair shielding his eyes as he did so♅...

“ No, don't leave!
Not again..

Jennete said:
Nissa: I don't think I have eaten tongue before... maybe we should go buy some and eat it *she says looking up with a finger on her chin*
Aiden shook his head. "I don't think you eat tongues... I think you just suck on them..." He said.

Tyra chuckled. Right about... Now! She said as she broke away from him. "You'll spend time with us again won't you?" She asked, stroking his chest.
Marcus stood there breathless unable to use his words as Jackie looked at her "Oh? I'm afraid he doesn't have a choice"

Nonalaka said:
She nodded happily at the mention of ice cream, her eyes lighting up excitedly atthe though of the frozen treat, which had become one of her favourite foods since arriving on land. She tightened the grip on his hand as they got closer to the cafeteria in an almost childish manner.
Kaname shifted his gaze over towards her. He couldnt help hlbut to allow the smallest, rarest of smiles to poke at his lips. Seeing her, reminded him of his little brother in a sense, or what he wanted to do with his little brother. His smile now fading, he stopped once they reached the cafeteria and stood to the side, holding the door open for her.

Nonalaka said:
Colin blushed even more as she bit his lip, he deepened the kiss before slipping his tongue into her mouth and continuing the kiss.
Celia breathed heavily as she pulled away. "D-Don't ya think we should take this somewhere else? Were in the park..." She said.

Tyler looked a little surprised when he saw the darkness in her eyes, still blushing a bit. "I-I'm sorry..." He said softly. "I should stop..."

Tyra nodded and smiled more, kissing Marcus softly.
"No, its not you...I'm just not used to feeling this..." A shadow escaped her lips and disintegrated within reaching Tyler. Ivory's eyes widened at the shadow. "Tyler... you're warding off my shadows!" She yelled happily.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Aiden shook his head. "I don't think you eat tongues... I think you just suck on them..." He said.
Nissa:*looks at him deadly serious* You can eat anything..........

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus stood there breathless unable to use his words as Jackie looked at her "Oh? I'm afraid he doesn't have a choice"
Tyra looked at Jackie and frowned. "Aww... But Jackie didn't have any fun either..." She said.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she nods and stands up as Assana runs to her side and hugs her tightly smiling*
Assana: Mama!!

Miyuki:*runs over to Roman and holds her hands up, forwning and blushing at the same time, wanting to be held...* daddy...
Roman looked down at, Miyuki and nodded, "Sure, I'll pick you up..." he said, picking her up and holding her. "Ready?"

Tyra looked at Jackie and frowned. "Aww... But Jackie didn't have any fun either..." She said.
Jackie looked shocked "Uhh....I think my fun is different from yours" She said nervously

Aeron said:
"No, its not you...I'm just not used to feeling this..." A shadow escaped her lips and disintegrated within reaching Tyler. Ivory's eyes widened at the shadow. "Tyler... you're warding off my shadows!" She yelled happily.
Tyler's eyes widened and smiled. "R-Really?!" He asked. "Does that mean we can be together?!" He continued, realizing he was a archangel and was unaffected by the shadows because he was a being of light that dispersed them.

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looks at him deadly serious* You can eat anything..........
Aiden shrugged and tried eating dirt but spat it out. "Nope. Sorry." He said.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she smirks and drops the fireworks before suddenly in shorts and a tank and she jumps into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist as she kisses him slowly* Mmm that is amazing news.
Jay slides his hands under her and returns the kiss passionately, smiling wide. "Well the excitement is certainly appreciated." He says with a sly grin.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira quickly grasped Layla's wrist and spoke, his hair shielding his eyes as he did so♅...
“ No, don't leave!
Not again..

[/QUOTE]
Layla froze in her tracks once her wrist was grabbed by his hand. Of course, her head dropped just as her arm did , glistening irises threatening to release even more water from behind them. "You dont need me Akira. I just needed you to know i was alive~" Choking on her own words, she forced herself to continue. "I came for Kaname and Kuroh's sake. You have her." Turning around to face him, she forced a smile on her lips, while stinging tears forced themselves from the corners of her eyes.

Roman said:
Roman looked down at, Miyuki and nodded, "Sure, I'll pick you up..." he said, picking her up and holding her. "Ready?"
Assana&Miyuki:*they nod and smile in their parents arms* Yes!!

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie looked shocked "Uhh....I think my fun is different from yours" She said nervously
Tyra shrugged. "Oh... Ok." She said. "Sorry, I think I got carried away."

BlueHawk said:
Jay slides his hands under her and returns the kiss passionately, smiling wide. "Well the excitement is certainly appreciated." He says with a sly grin.
Rain: It is your payment *she whispers slowly as she bites and sucks on his neck softly to leave her possessive mark, running her tongue up his skin before moving to kiss him again* Now I want fireworks *she whispers on his lips smirking*

Tyler's eyes widened and smiled. "R-Really?!" He asked. "Does that mean we can be together?!" He continued, realizing he was a archangel and was unaffected by the shadows because he was a being of light that dispersed them.
Ivory nodded as she laughed and jumped towards him, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him as tight as possible. She cringed as another shadow left her mouth. "I think I might need your help, though... is there any way I can get rid of my shadows faster?" She asked him as she buried het face in his chest, hoping that as an archangel that he knew what to do.

Aiden shrugged and tried eating dirt but spat it out. "Nope. Sorry." He said.
Nissa:*she eats the dirt and swallows* yummy... *she says softly, bending down to eat more as the area starts to glow as she slowly starts making a portal by eating directly from the ground*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back