• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Nissa:*sniffs and her fang vanish as she closes her mouth on his finger and she sucks on it to taste the blood, her eyes closing like she was eating something good* Mmmm
Aiden didn't stop her. He didn't know what she was doing, but it was strangely appealing.

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie nodded as if to say why not before Marcus spoke "I mean...It doesn't sound bad but......"
Tyra nodded back before pressing her lips softly against his neck.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Aiden didn't stop her. He didn't know what she was doing, but it was strangely appealing.
Nissa:*looked up at him and she slowly let go of his finger, bowing a little* Sorry.. blood is also yummy...

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed a little at the thought of cuddling someone before agreeing to the game,"Sure! Whatever you want to play."
Kaz held his bear to his side and paid foe some darts. "This is gonna be easy." He said, as he began tossing darts at the balloons. "I won." He said triumphantly.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla halted in her tracks once she reached the opposing side of the courtyard. Feeling safer, yet even more bothered, she decided she may as well make him aware of her return. Afterall, he had a right to know being the father of one of her children. Reluctantly, Layla slowly approcahed the tree of which he sat, with her head held down. Upon reaching the becnh, she spoke softly, with her gaze fixated to the ground beside her. "Hello again, Akira."

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira felt a familiar voice coming from infront of him. He looked up and to Layla, his heart rate suddenly accelerating and his body tensing up. He spoke, unsure of what to say♅...

“ L-Layla..? N-no.. it can't be.. ”

tumblr_mbzyx27qTm1r6ektco1_500_zpshhnd1spx.gif

Tyra nodded back before pressing her lips softly against his neck.
Jackie smirked and softly nibbled on the back of his neck while he blushed "T-Too much......."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*looked up at him and she slowly let go of his finger, bowing a little* Sorry.. blood is also yummy...
Aiden shrugged. "If you like it so much, I could always give you more. Exceeds heal quickly." He said, pointing at his now healed finger.

Ivory slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back, never realizing how wonderful it felt to kiss another person. Her hand reached up as she lightly touched his cheek, tilting her head a bit as she did so. The shadows in her were beginning to threaten to bring her out of it, but she ignored it as she enjoyed the moment under the fireworks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

shortyshot8 said:
Jackie smirked and softly nibbled on the back of his neck while he blushed "T-Too much......."
Tyra made her way up to his cheek. "What's too much?" She asked playfully.

Jennete said:
Snow: And I love you *she whispers smiling happily*
"I love you too." Roman said, pulling down his mask. He then kissed Snow happily

Aiden shrugged. "If you like it so much, I could always give you more. Exceeds heal quickly." He said, pointing at his now healed finger.
Nissa:*she nods her head and she takes his hand before nicking his finger on her tooth and sucks on it, drinking the little trickle of blood happily*

Roman said:
"I love you too." Roman said, pulling down his mask. He then kissed Snow happily
Snow:*she gently places her hand on his cheek as they kiss and the two girls run around giggling*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira felt a familiar voice coming from infront of him. He looked up and to Layla, his heart rate suddenly accelerating and his body tensing up. He spoke, unsure of what to say♅...

“ L-Layla..? N-no.. it can't be.. ”

tumblr_mbzyx27qTm1r6ektco1_500_zpshhnd1spx.gif

[/QUOTE]
"Yes, its me." Layla slowly began to lift her gaze from the ground, and as she did so, the wind around her picked up, as well as a sibgle body passing by. Her gaze was gentle, glistening in fact. She didnt say anything further, but stared at him.

giphy.gif

Aeron said:
Ivory slowly closed her eyes and kissed him back, never realizing how wonderful it felt to kiss another person. Her hand reached up as she lightly touched his cheek, tilting her head a bit as she did so. The shadows in her were beginning to threaten to bring her out of it, but she ignored it as she enjoyed the moment under the fireworks.
Tyler pulled away slowly, opening his eyes again. After he was sure what was happening was really, he kissed her again, a little deeper this time.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname then raised his brow. He hadnt the slightest idea what to do next, and decided to just do something his- Akira did with his mother. "Lets go get some ice cream." With that, Kaname removed one of his hands from his pockets and took hers, leading her towards the schools cafeteria.

[/QUOTE]
She nodded happily at the mention of ice cream, her eyes lighting up excitedly atthe though of the frozen treat, which had become one of her favourite foods since arriving on land. She tightened the grip on his hand as they got closer to the cafeteria in an almost childish manner.

Aiden bites his bottom lip a little and blushes. He didn't understand why this was so appealing. He started drawing

blood from his bottom lip.
O-Oops... He thought.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"Yes, its me." Layla slowly began to lift her gaze from the ground, and as she did so, the wind around her picked up, as well as a sibgle body passing by. Her gaze was gentle, glistening in fact. She didnt say anything further, but stared at him.
giphy.gif

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira dropped his food and stood up, backing away slightly as he rubbed his eyes, removing any of his tears before they fell♅...

“ No.. it has to be a lie... you died.. ”

Aiden bites his bottom lip a little and blushes. He didn't understand why this was so appealing. He started drawing
blood from his bottom lip.
O-Oops... He thought.
Nissa:*her eyes peer up at him and she without thinking leans up and flick her tongue over the drop, licking it away and smiles as it heals* i think that is all I need, thank you!

Ivory smiled against his lips and tilted her head more, giving him more access in. She slowly brought her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer, but suddenly frowned and stopped, bringing her arms to her torso and cringing in pain. "Tyler..." she whispered as her squinting eyes started darkening, then going back to their normal shade of green. @TheRebelliousDragon

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed more "L-Lust.........." He said nervously
Tyra moved onto his lips, sucking on his bottom one softly before giving Jackie a look, asking for permission.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi then sat on the bed bored*

[/QUOTE]
Marcus looked at her "What should we do?" He asked

Tyra moved onto his lips, sucking on his bottom one softly before giving Jackie a look, asking for permission.
Jackie smirked and spoke in her head "Go as far as you want I will join you soon"

shortyshot8 said:

Jackie smirked and spoke in her head "Go as far as you want I will join you soon"
''i dunno...''

Aeron said:
Ivory smiled against his lips and tilted her head more, giving him more access in. She slowly brought her arms around his neck and pressed herself closer, but suddenly frowned and stopped, bringing her arms to her torso and cringing in pain. "Tyler..." she whispered as her squinting eyes started darkening, then going back to their normal shade of green. @TheRebelliousDragon
Tyler looked a little surprised when he saw the darkness in her eyes, still blushing a bit. "I-I'm sorry..." He said softly. "I should stop..."

shortyshot8 said:

Tyra nodded and smiled more, kissing Marcus softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i dunno...''

[/QUOTE]
Marcus smiled "Let's do something fun!" He said happily

Tyler looked a little surprised when he saw the darkness in her eyes, still blushing a bit. "I-I'm sorry..." He said softly. "I should stop..."

Tyra nodded and smiled more, kissing Marcus softly.
Jackie smiled as she watched and spoke in Tyra's head once more "I don't mind but how far do you intend on taking this?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back