• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla couldnt help but to stare. Akira. After all the time she had spent some feet underground, there he was, sitting, eating. She was ready to simply walk over, but rather, with the wind picking up, she didnt want to move. With the wind blowing at her hair, the bow holding it up fell and flew, allowing her hair to pool over her shoulders, rustled. With a wide gaze, Layla could feel her heart sinking rather than beating. Kenji's words rang through her head, causing her to choke. Taking a small step forward, Layla found herself freezing up. What would she do? What COULD she do? Shaking her head, Layla began walking, instead crossing in front of the building.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira felt as if someone was watching him and looked around, seeing no one in sight. He lowered his eyes and looked back at his food. He spoke as he looked back at his food and began eating it♅...

“ That was weird.. ”

takuma2_zpsx501pmvf.gif

Nonalaka said:
Colin blushed lightly and chuckled "Alright" he leaned in and began to kiss her again deepening it a little more than last time.
Celia pressed herself into his chest and kissed him back, continuing to blush.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiled and made the little Assana in front of her rest in her lap* Okay my sweet, get ready to meet your complementing Soul..
Roman soon stood up after finishing. He then smiled, "I am awesome. Ta-da!" He said. "Miyuki is now her own person! Same goes for our little hugger, Assana over there."

BlueHawk said:
Jay's face turns red as he laughs a bit. "Yeah..." He says innocently.
Rain:*she smirks and drops the fireworks before suddenly in shorts and a tank and she jumps into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist as she kisses him slowly* Mmm that is amazing news.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler smirked and pulled away. "Hey... Do you want to take this somewhere else?" He asked playfully.
Turks tilted her head in curiousity,"Take what where?"

Roman said:
Roman soon stood up after finishing. He then smiled, "I am awesome. Ta-da!" He said. "Miyuki is now her own person! Same goes for our little hugger, Assana over there."
Miyuki:*wakes up slowly and looks at Assana, her eyes wide as Assana looks at her, the two little girls looking at each other..... and they hug smiling happily*

Assana&Miyuki: I LOVE YOUUUUU SISSY

Aeron said:
Ivory laughed, feeling the happiest she's been in ages. "Your the first to ever say that to me...thank you." She smiled as her blush grew. She looked up at him again. "Your pretty great yourself, you know. A lot of people think that my ideas are really weird or too much out of the box, but you actually let me talk." She looked at her knees. "I don't know much, but I do know that I dont think I've earned to meet someone like you." She said woth a chuckle.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Tyler smiled and leaned a little closer to her. "Maybe you have..." He said softly, slipping his hand onto hers, blushing. His heart skipped a beat when he said that, his wings wrapping around Ivory.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname slowly shifted his gaze to look at her. He had a decision to make. He realized he could do as she suggested and go alone and leave her alone, or stay. Incorporating his thoughts, doing so would be him doing to her what his mother did to him. Just as this thought crossed his mind, his gaze caught sight of what looked like his mother crossing a building. Shaking his head, he returned his attention to her. "I can do that later. Where do you need to go?"

[/QUOTE]
Camilla gave him a confused look, her eyes fluttering lightly "But, I thought you needed to go to that place?" She thought for a bit, wow, now she would seem boring huh "well, to be honest I didn't need to go anywhere really... I was just wandering I suppose" she said with a nervous chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino smiled and nodded,"I mean...I think it would be fun. I cuddle large stuffed animals a lot, so it's probably fun to cuddle a person."
Kaz nodded, "I have nothing going on after this, maybe we can.... cuddle then." He said, holding his bear in his face to block his blush. "Oh! We can play that one! The one with the arrow and balloons."

shortyshot8 said:
@TheRebelliousDragon
Tyra giggled. "Geez your perverted. Even Jackie makes you think dirty thoughts." She said.

Jennete said:
Nissa: No. *she says with all seriousness* I can eat through anything and too anything...
Aiden kneeled down and took a look at her sharp teeth, gazing in awe. "That's amazing..." He said.

Tyra giggled. "Geez your perverted. Even Jackie makes you think dirty thoughts." She said.
Marcus bushed more "I-I mean it's just..." He said nervously as Jackie winked at her almost as if to say join in on the fun

Aiden kneeled down and took a look at her sharp teeth, gazing in awe. "That's amazing..." He said.
Nissa:*she opens her mouth unnaturally wide so he can peer inside* Ahhhhh

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus bushed more "I-I mean it's just..." He said nervously as Jackie winked at her almost as if to say join in on the fun
Tyra smirked and hugged Marcus again, licking her lips. "What do you say Marcus? Do you want to have fun with us? For real this time?" She asked seductively.

Tyler smiled and leaned a little closer to her. "Maybe you have..." He said softly, slipping his hand onto hers, blushing. His heart skipped a beat when he said that, his wings wrapping around Ivory.
Ivory looked up at him, her cheeks rosy as she felt his wings wrap around her. She smiled and took his hand as she looked into his eyes, the darkness in her swirling in panic as her happiness grew and grew. "I wouldn't know...am I meant to, Tyler?" She said as she leaned closer to him.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira felt as if someone was watching him and looked around, seeing no one in sight. He lowered his eyes and looked back at his food. He spoke as he looked back at his food and began eating it♅...
“ That was weird.. ”

takuma2_zpsx501pmvf.gif

[/QUOTE]
Layla halted in her tracks once she reached the opposing side of the courtyard. Feeling safer, yet even more bothered, she decided she may as well make him aware of her return. Afterall, he had a right to know being the father of one of her children. Reluctantly, Layla slowly approcahed the tree of which he sat, with her head held down. Upon reaching the becnh, she spoke softly, with her gaze fixated to the ground beside her. "Hello again, Akira."

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "I have nothing going on after this, maybe we can.... cuddle then." He said, holding his bear in his face to block his blush. "Oh! We can play that one! The one with the arrow and balloons."
Yoshino blushed a little at the thought of cuddling someone before agreeing to the game,"Sure! Whatever you want to play."

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*wakes up slowly and looks at Assana, her eyes wide as Assana looks at her, the two little girls looking at each other..... and they hug smiling happily*
Assana&Miyuki: I LOVE YOUUUUU SISSY
Roman smiled, "This is one historical moment for these two... Isn't it Snow?" He asked, his smile growing brighter.

tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

"Man, I love my family."

Jennete said:
Nissa:*she opens her mouth unnaturally wide so he can peer inside* Ahhhhh
Aiden poked one of her sharp fangs, drawing blood from his finger. "Ouch." He said plainly.

Tyra smirked and hugged Marcus again, licking her lips. "What do you say Marcus? Do you want to have fun with us? For real this time?" She asked seductively.
Marcus blushed even more "I-I-I" He stuttered nervously

Aiden poked one of her sharp fangs, drawing blood from his finger. "Ouch." He said plainly.
Nissa:*sniffs and her fang vanish as she closes her mouth on his finger and she sucks on it to taste the blood, her eyes closing like she was eating something good* Mmmm

Celia pressed herself into his chest and kissed him back, continuing to blush.
Colin blushed deeply as he slowly put his arms around her and pulling her in a bit and continuing the kiss.

Nonalaka said:
Camilla gave him a confused look, her eyes fluttering lightly "But, I thought you needed to go to that place?" She thought for a bit, wow, now she would seem boring huh "well, to be honest I didn't need to go anywhere really... I was just wandering I suppose" she said with a nervous chuckle.
Kaname then raised his brow. He hadnt the slightest idea what to do next, and decided to just do something his- Akira did with his mother. "Lets go get some ice cream." With that, Kaname removed one of his hands from his pockets and took hers, leading her towards the schools cafeteria.

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "This is one historical moment for these two... Isn't it Snow?" He asked, his smile growing brighter.
tumblr_inline_n0yo6fDGIr1riev4q.gif

"Man, I love my family."
Snow: And I love you *she whispers smiling happily*

Aeron said:
Ivory looked up at him, her cheeks rosy as she felt his wings wrap around her. She smiled and took his hand as she looked into his eyes, the darkness in her swirling in panic as her happiness grew and grew. "I wouldn't know...am I meant to, Tyler?" She said as she leaned closer to him.
Tyler smiled and leaned in. "Well let's see..." He said softly, pressing his lips against hers.

shortyshot8 said:
Marcus blushed even more "I-I-I" He stuttered nervously
Tyra looked at Jackie, as if asking her for permission to have fun. "What's the matter baby...?" She asked as she pressed her chest against Marcus.

Nonalaka said:
Colin blushed deeply as he slowly put his arms around her and pulling her in a bit and continuing the kiss.
Celia smiled into the kiss and held onto his shirt tightly, biting his bottom lip, continuing to kiss him back.

Tyler smiled and leaned in. "Well let's see..." He said softly, pressing his lips against hers.

Tyra looked at Jackie, as if asking her for permission to have fun. "What's the matter baby...?" She asked as she pressed her chest against Marcus.
Jackie nodded as if to say why not before Marcus spoke "I mean...It doesn't sound bad but......"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back